Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Saddam Hanging Video... Bullshit, where is it........

(1/5) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
I just watched a dozen videos not one showing the man hang and several of them said that Arab tv had the footage of him hanging but it wouldn't be shown here... Oh bullshit, if it was released on Arab tv, it would be all over the net by now.  Unless I see a clip of him hanging he's still alive. A still of a bloody neck is easy to fabricate.  Saddam lives :D  Let's see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are going to be lots of people who don't believe it unless they see it and in this case, that's not an unreasonable request...  Saying it's too graphic is the stupest thing I've ever heard ::)  They can't show bloated babies in piles of dead bodies and then try to say a hanging is just beyond what we can see. :-\

gtbro1:
  It is on my aol page...but when I tried to play it it gave me a media player error.Well I should say there is a video that says "Sad dam's final moments(graphic)" Who knows if they actually show it. >:(

DK II:
idiot.

Hugo Chavez:
trust me, I've just watched about every vid out there and there is no sign, they acutally all cut away as the noose is still being sinched.

Nordic Superman:
Q: If you never actually get to see a video of him being hung, will you believe he is dead or alive?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version