Author Topic: I saw the CNN report on muslims in the UK  (Read 3774 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I saw the CNN report on muslims in the UK
« on: April 02, 2007, 06:14:32 PM »
guys..i didn't grow up with such muslims..

i ws pissed off FOR the poor UK folks..

these people r low life girls and thats aint Islam..whatever it is..NEEDS TO BE EXTERMINATED.

carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: I saw the CNN report on muslims in the UK
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 06:45:16 PM »
The one with Christian Amanpur?

Did you see the assholes that made a rap video about building explosives? These are the assholes I've been refering to as "savages" for a few months now.

these people r low life girls and thats aint Islam..whatever it is..NEEDS TO BE EXTERMINATED.

Maybe now you know how I feel, just maybe.. Remember one thing, these extremists not only threaten the lives of the people in the UK, but also dudes like you and I.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 06:54:52 PM »

Maybe now you know how I feel, just maybe.. Remember one thing, these extremists not only threaten the lives of the people in the UK, but also dudes like you and I.

BUT your conformist ass and I BOTH know these are not muslims...right??...RIGHT??

i hope ya know the difference man..i BET your mum and dad r not muslims like these..are they??

see my damn point now??
carpe` vaginum!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 08:10:26 PM »
these extremists threaten all muslims by their actions...sad but true
Valhalla awaits.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 08:44:38 PM »
these extremists threaten all muslims by their actions...sad but true

my dad would gladly invite a christian or a jew into a mosque to pray with him and go to a church or a jewish place of worship and pray to show brotherhood..
i mean in one part of the show this muslim  ::) guy ws saying that men are given dominion over women...wtf..i ws taught they r equals...the quote being " under your mothers feet lies the path 2 heaven"
carpe` vaginum!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 05:42:28 AM »
my dad would gladly invite a christian or a jew into a mosque to pray with him and go to a church or a jewish place of worship and pray to show brotherhood..
i mean in one part of the show this muslim  ::) guy ws saying that men are given dominion over women...wtf..i ws taught they r equals...the quote being " under your mothers feet lies the path 2 heaven"

just like fools such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are viewed as the voice of the Blacks, these radicals are viewed as the voice of Muslims. It is nice to finally see an American muslim speaking out against these radicals.
gotta love life

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 07:31:53 AM »
just like fools such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are viewed as the voice of the Blacks, these radicals are viewed as the voice of Muslims. It is nice to finally see an American muslim speaking out against these radicals.

toxy/pf = atheist, I think.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 07:40:49 AM »
BUT your conformist ass and I BOTH know these are not muslims...right??...RIGHT??

i hope ya know the difference man..i BET your mum and dad r not muslims like these..are they??

see my damn point now??

If by conformist you mean coforming to democracy, free speech, free press, respecting women, then you are right when you say I'm a coformist. I act like an ass because I honestly feel extreme muslims threaten the ideals I like.

People define who they are and these people have defined themselves as extreme muslims.

Of course my mom and dad are not like the fags on the CNN special, come to think of it they're not really religious at all. I bet your parents are the same and the only muslim principles they honor are not eating pork and fasting. Your parents, like mine are not ignorant fools who are heavily influenced by their garbage faith, but in contrast the people in that CNN special are.. See my point?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 08:12:55 AM »

No matter how you slice it: The Quran is the book direct from God. Women aren't given equal rights in the Quran, no matter how many times you read it.

Ergo, the Quran and Islam, is wrong.

These people don't need to be exterminated BTW. We are better than that. We need to talk them, hold them to the laws of our countries.

We cannot take for granted that everyone in the world have a proper sense of democracy, or that everyone understand that women should have equal rights.

But lets educate them then.

They are uneducated. We are the enlightened ones. It is our responsibility to reach out.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 08:33:50 AM »
toxy/pf = atheist, I think.

yep..i'm athiest..but i ws brought up muslim..and just cause i'm an athiest (i have a problem believing in the whole oo there is a magic creator of the universe ::))......just cause i'm an athiest DOES NOT mean i will suddenly turn coat to the morals and values i ws brought up with nor will i all of a sudden join the lemming herd and start muslim bashing to gain popular acceptance...

yeah i'm an athiest.but i still think properly followed and properly interpreted islam is a sound religion ..the problem lies that the koran can be interpreted many different ways since 1 word in arabic carries many meanings (ya have to know arabic to understand my last sentence)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 08:35:06 AM »

These people don't need to be exterminated BTW. We are better than that.
-Hedge

i ws kinda pissed of when i wrote that...
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 08:55:56 AM »

False, that's true islam they're portraying.

Kill the non-believer until allah is the only one prayed to.

Women < Men

They are taking a literal approach to the koran, just as the koran dictates.

The koran also has a passage declaring that deviating from anything in the koran will result in going to hell fire and face eternal doom with non-muslims.

Koran is the definitive word of God. Cannot be questioned and cannot be progressed for modern secular society.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 09:02:10 AM »
yeah i'm an athiest.but i still think properly followed and properly interpreted islam is a sound religion ..the problem lies that the koran can be interpreted many different ways since 1 word in arabic carries many meanings (ya have to know arabic to understand my last sentence)

You don't need religion to give you morals. Loyalty, honesty come from within and what your parents taught you, not Islam.

I don't know arabic, but my mom said the same thing you said in the above quote and she read the stuff in her youth.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 09:03:35 AM »
yep..i'm athiest..but i ws brought up muslim..and just cause i'm an athiest (i have a problem believing in the whole oo there is a magic creator of the universe ::))......just cause i'm an athiest DOES NOT mean i will suddenly turn coat to the morals and values i ws brought up with nor will i all of a sudden join the lemming herd and start muslim bashing to gain popular acceptance...

Popular acceptance?! haha I've been ridiculed in real life for the stuff I've said.. Yeah I'm trying to gain acceptance..  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 09:04:27 AM »
False, that's true islam they're portraying.

Kill the non-believer until allah is the only one prayed to.

Women < Men

They are taking a literal approach to the koran, just as the koran dictates.

The koran also has a passage declaring that deviating from anything in the koran will result in going to hell fire and face eternal doom with non-muslims.

Koran is the definitive word of God. Cannot be questioned and cannot be progressed for modern secular society.

this has NOTHING to do with this thread..stick to thread material
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 09:07:06 AM »
this has NOTHING to do with this thread..stick to thread material

I'm reply to one of your points in your opening post.

Of course I can understand that you're unable to refute my points and would rather I remain under a stone until it deceives me.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 09:09:43 AM »
I'm reply to one of your points in your opening post.

Of course I can understand that you're unable to refute my points and would rather I remain under a stone until it deceives me.

it got moved to the proper thread.. 8) thanx to whoever that did it :)

it must suck that the son of a muslim man wields more power on getbig than you Mr Nord  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 09:11:01 AM »
No matter how you slice it: The Quran is the book direct from God. Women aren't given equal rights in the Quran, no matter how many times you read it.

Ergo, the Quran and Islam, is wrong.

These people don't need to be exterminated BTW. We are better than that. We need to talk them, hold them to the laws of our countries.

We cannot take for granted that everyone in the world have a proper sense of democracy, or that everyone understand that women should have equal rights.

But lets educate them then.

They are uneducated. We are the enlightened ones. It is our responsibility to reach out.

-Hedge

They don't want to be educated and they won't be educated. I don't like the "exterminate them all" mindset either but there are hard facts that need to be addressed. These people are a cancer on civilized society and something needs to be done and education isn't it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 09:12:58 AM »
and what your parents taught you, not Islam.

they taught me according to what they thought were good muslim values..

here i am preaching moderation to a christian that is hell bent on spreading hatered and an athiest that heeds the same wind.

usually athiests believe in philanthropy of thought, not circular arguments :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 09:14:37 AM »
it got moved to the proper thread.. 8) thanx to whoever that did it :)

it must suck that the son of a muslim man wields more power on getbig than you Mr Nord  ;D

There goes your power hungry islamic superiorism again.

You hold more power on Getbig? Woah, majour life achievement for a 30 year old single muslim!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 09:16:49 AM »
There goes your power hungry islamic superiorism again.

oo its islamic superiorism....do you also believe fairies live at the bottom of your garden?  or does your brain simply has a mind of its own?  ;D

carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 09:23:06 AM »
oo its islamic superiorism....do you also believe fairies live at the bottom of your garden?  or does your brain simply has a mind of its own?  ;D

Islams numero uno goal is to suppress every human on the planet to "submit" to it's ideologies.

The ways prescribed by the koran are jihad and restrictions on non-muslims. Islam is the most insecure belief system on Earth.

So yes, the term "islamic superiorism" makes sense.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 09:46:24 AM »
Islams numero uno goal is to suppress every human on the planet to "submit" to it's ideologies.

The ways prescribed by the koran are jihad and restrictions on non-muslims. Islam is the most insecure belief system on Earth.

So yes, the term "islamic superiorism" makes sense.

we get it...we get it..you hate ALL muslims..
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 09:50:16 AM »
we get it...we get it..you hate ALL muslims..

Hate islam, muzzies are individuals, however they are the facilitators of islams evils.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 09:56:37 AM »
Hate islam, muzzies are individuals, however they are the facilitators of islams evils.

my what a big  linguistic commundrum you have  :o

::)
carpe` vaginum!