Author Topic: " I Spy"  (Read 1753 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
" I Spy"
« on: October 14, 2010, 10:39:26 PM »
Welcome to the West Wing Week, your guide to everything that's happening at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Walk step by step with the President as he comes out strong for investing in infrastructure to boost the economy and create jobs, and meets with students from all levels of education throughout the week. From elementary and middle school students from the documentary 'Waiting for Superman,' to high school and college students who are finalists of the NFTE National Youth Entrepreneurship Challenge, to college students who have benefited from the American Opportunity Tax Credit, it's a reminder why investing in our kids is always worthwhile...

!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: " I Spy"
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 10:50:33 PM »
Benny, is there anything at all you have an issue with over Obama or is everything he's done just perfect for you?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 05:33:59 AM »
Benny, is there anything at all you have an issue with over Obama or is everything he's done just perfect for you?

Getting a little dyslexic in your old age? {giggle} Here I thought I was the only one.  :D
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 06:22:16 AM »

Hugo, which poster do you think inspired my "Team Kneepad" phrase?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 08:16:16 AM »

I am disappointed President Obama did not paint the White House half Black immediately after inauguration.
!