Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman is untouchable! Don't even try!  (Read 35133 times)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Re: WHY RONNIE IS UNTOUCHABLE!!
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2006, 12:37:48 AM »
Coleman's chest looks flat as a board.

"Shut the F up and train"

suckmymuscle

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2006, 12:58:29 AM »
Coleman's chest looks flat as a board.

Mansonvier, there are no adjectives to describe ho much I admire your incisivness and intelligence. Once more, you took the words right out of my mouth. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2006, 01:05:12 AM »
The pictures don't lie no matter how much Ronnie's nut-huggers deny...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2006, 01:13:50 AM »
The pictures don't lie no matter how much Ronnie's nut-huggers deny...

Yeah. You need to understand, though, that this is a case of women standing up for their man. Gay guys will defend their boyfriends no matter what, even if only an imaginary one. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2006, 01:19:08 AM »
Yeah, and I really doubt Ronnie approves of their lifestyle being a Christian and all. Sad really.

Dorian looks like a fuckin' Titan in that front double bicep pose.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2006, 01:24:58 AM »
Ronnie could never come close to matching this pose. The perfect balance of mass, aesthetics, and definition. Amazing.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2006, 01:24:59 AM »
Yeah, and I really doubt Ronnie approves of their lifestyle being a Christian and all. Sad really.

Dorian looks like a fuckin' Titan in that front double bicep pose.

He looks like he was etched in granite! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2006, 01:26:11 AM »
BWAHAHA!

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2006, 01:32:06 AM »
The mandatory poses decide the winner. Any version of Ronnie Coleman can't take Dorian in the majority of the mandatories.

Dorian Yates              Ronnie Coleman           

Front Double Bicep                 W                                   L             Coleman is flat 
Front Lat Spread                    W                                   L             Killing Ronnie in the chest
Side Chest                               W                                  L             Yates
Side Tricep                              W                                   L             Advantage - tris,calves,chest
Abdominal and Thigh               W                                  L             Dorian by a mile
Rear Double Bicep                    L                                   W           Can't see Dorian's biceps 
Rear Lat Spread                       W                                  L             Dorian's thickness/dryness
Most Muscular                          L                                    W           Ronnie's biceps/mass/vascu.

Winner : DORIAN YATES ! - With a combination of dense mass and far superior conditioning.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2006, 01:33:48 AM »
BWAHAHA!

Ronnie is blocky in the waist, besides being lacking in striations and separations on his quads.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Getting bigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2006, 01:53:03 AM »
Ronnie has awesome mass, but Dorian had more balanced physique and better condition in my opinion...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2006, 01:57:27 AM »
Ronnie has awesome mass, but Dorian had more balanced physique and better condition in my opinion...

Yet another genius! Damn, this seems like a Mensa meeting! ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2006, 08:26:21 AM »
you guys are too much. You praise Dorian's chest as it looks in a front double biceps pose, yet you ignore the fact that it too looks like shit and flat as a board in a pose that showcases the chest, like the most muscular pose:

::)

Let me pose this question:

What difference does it make if ronnie's chest "disappears" during a front double biceps pose, when his chest destroys Dorian's chest in every other pose?

there is dorian in what is widely believed to be the very best shots of him, and Ronnie, as usual, wipes the floor with him...I laugh out loud at how people claim Dorian "has better balance and proportion"

Really? look at those pics?

Who has better balance and proportion again??
Flower Boy Ran Away

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2006, 08:33:13 AM »
Yup, Ronnie used to look good.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2006, 08:36:35 AM »
those last few comparison shots illistrate yet again, that Dorian had mass, size, condition, but did NOT have the muscle shape to go along with it.

ronnie does.

that is why his most muscular and front variation of it look so much better.

Even when dorian was in amazing shape as he was in those shots (1992 O. and the famous B&W shots), it didn't mean shit. 

His arms, chest, and quads were so ugly looking that it didn't matter.

I would love for someone to do a "sillouette" shot of that last comparison, so we can see the difference in arm and quad shape that sets Ronnie in a class far above "The Supreme Ruler of All Overratedness"  Dorian Yates.

dorian had a damn ugly physique for a 6 time Mr. O.

UG-LY!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2006, 08:47:32 AM »
you guys are too much. You praise Dorian's chest as it looks in a front double biceps pose, yet you ignore the fact that it too looks like shit and flat as a board in a pose that showcases the chest, like the most muscular pose:

::)

Let me pose this question:

What difference does it make if ronnie's chest "disappears" during a front double biceps pose, when his chest destroys Dorian's chest in every other pose?

there is dorian in what is widely believed to be the very best shots of him, and Ronnie, as usual, wipes the floor with him...I laugh out loud at how people claim Dorian "has better balance and proportion"

Really? look at those pics?

Who has better balance and proportion again??

You couldn't have made a worse comparison , Ronnie's professional photographic shots that were taken in a perfect lighting sitution and Yates at 240lbs in the most muscular shot and a gym shots taken at low light and the quality of both of the Yates pics suck , very bad comparison if thats what you have to do to " prove " your point it shows you really don't have a point .  ;)

And Ronnies chest destroys Yates chest in everyother shot? lol nonsense look at Ronnie 2001 ASC and Yates 95 Olympia , notice the difference in chest thickness in this mostmuscular , I'm sorry but this particular mostmuscular shot is much better than Ronnies at the ACS , and Ronnie already said Yates had the best freakiest back & side chest shot he ever seen.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2006, 08:54:57 AM »
and Ronnie already said Yates had the best freakiest back & side chest shot he ever seen.

just because Ronnie is smoking crack doesn't mean that you have to.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2006, 08:58:13 AM »
those last few comparison shots illistrate yet again, that Dorian had mass, size, condition, but did NOT have the muscle shape to go along with it.

ronnie does.

that is why his most muscular and front variation of it look so much better.

Even when dorian was in amazing shape as he was in those shots (1992 O. and the famous B&W shots), it didn't mean shit. 

His arms, chest, and quads were so ugly looking that it didn't matter.

I would love for someone to do a "sillouette" shot of that last comparison, so we can see the difference in arm and quad shape that sets Ronnie in a class far above "The Supreme Ruler of All Overratedness"  Dorian Yates.

dorian had a damn ugly physique for a 6 time Mr. O.

UG-LY!

You keep using pictures of Yates at his worse to " prove " your point and its sad honestly and , again you keep clinging to this idea that Coleman has superior muscle shape and granted I'll agree with you that some muscles he does , but some he doesn't calves , glutes , abs , triceps , forearms , some muscles he does have the egde in shape but lets NOT mistake either of them for being aesthetic bodybuilders because neither of them ever were , and here is a pic that compares a little better than the one of his worse shape.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2006, 09:03:17 AM »

everytime I see a Yates back shot I am drawn to the lack of biceps. It ruins the entire flow of the upper body.

With ronnie's shitty calves, it doesn't seem to have the same negative effect.

Of course, the reason is that people are not drawn to the ankles when looking at the back.  But when the biceps are gone (or non-existant from the back), its hard not to notice.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2006, 09:11:43 AM »

everytime I see a Yates back shot I am drawn to the lack of biceps. It ruins the entire flow of the upper body.

With ronnie's shitty calves, it doesn't seem to have the same negative effect.

Of course, the reason is that people are not drawn to the ankles when looking at the back.  But when the biceps are gone (or non-existant from the back), its hard not to notice.

Ronnie's poor calves can be seen in EVERY single pose they can't be hidden , anyway of course you wouldn't think it would have the same negative effect , you're emotionaly wrapped up in Coleman , but in all honesty Colemans weak calves are blatantly noticeable in every single pose from every angle and it has a negative effect in every single pose he does.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2006, 11:57:10 AM »
ND, I like you but you post a pic of Ronnie where he was barely 250.  I believe the 2003 Mr. Olympia most muscular is what you should be comparing Dorian to.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2006, 11:59:52 AM »
Also, here is a pic of Ronnie from the front. Not too shabby. His chest does not disappear and his arms and thighs trounce Yates. I dig Yates, but in contest shape (not the infamous B&W photos where he is 20 pounds over his contest shape) he does not touch Coleman circa 2003.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2006, 12:02:00 PM »
You keep using pictures of Yates at his worse to " prove " your point and its sad honestly and , again you keep clinging to this idea that Coleman has superior muscle shape and granted I'll agree with you that some muscles he does , but some he doesn't calves , glutes , abs , triceps , forearms , some muscles he does have the egde in shape but lets NOT mistake either of them for being aesthetic bodybuilders because neither of them ever were , and here is a pic that compares a little better than the one of his worse shape.

see, here is the problem with your assesment of Dorian's shape:

He no doubt has better shaped abs and calves. That is obvious.

Glutes, no one really cares about.

Triceps, maybe.

But here is the flaw in your arguement:

Those are INDIVIDUAL bodyparts.

What counts is HOW they ALL fit together.  For example, even though Dorian may have an edge in forearm or triceps shape, his arms never, ever looked as good as Ronnies:

the  same can be said about quads.

And, what about whole body taper? The pre-gut Ronnie destroys dorian on the overall body shape.

So, your argument is totally flawed because it does not look at the big picture.

That is why there was such as drastic difference in the pics that I posted:

the difference was because of the sum total of all the parts and how they fit together to create a pleasing effect.

Not because of an edge in a bodypart here or there.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2006, 12:03:52 PM »

I still think that Ronnie's arms in contest shape in 2003 must have broke some sort of record for size on the Olympia stage. Incredible.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2006, 12:07:52 PM »
ND, I like you but you post a pic of Ronnie where he was barely 250.  I believe the 2003 Mr. Olympia most muscular is what you should be comparing Dorian to.

I did that because it represents career bests , Ronnie 2001 ACS & Dorian 1995 Mr Olympia