Author Topic: Bostin Loyds Friend talks about The Untold Truth of Masteron and Trenbolone Ace  (Read 10811 times)

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
Bostins Friend talks about The Untold Truth of Masteron and Trebolone Ace

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Piss poor genetics and for the stuff he takes struggling with half reps with 225

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
Fuck off you piece of shit and get banned.

Quit posting this video of this ugly rodent who barely looks like he trains talk about the shit he's taken.

Fuck you.
Woah there...you got a lot of underlying problems there man, take it easy.

dustin

Why the fuck are you spamming this board you Mickey Rourke-looking mental midget.

Go do something useful like commit suicide.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
Why the fuck are you spamming this board you Mickey Rourke-looking mental midget.

Go do something useful like commit suicide.
thats not even me lol

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
I won't say the guy has a shit physique because he doesn't...but I'm kind of scratching my head here.  His physique is totally attainable by almost anyone natural who puts in 6 years of training.  Either he had a hormonal problem to begin with or he's not eating enough maybe?   ???

dustin

thats not even me lol

Then thank your lucky stars.

You still need to fuck off for spamming that shit. Why would you post videos of midgets on steroids that look like shit? I couldn't be bothered to listen to what he was saying. I try to avoid listening to pathetic individuals as it might pollute my mind and introduce retarded ideas.

BigNJ

• Getbig II
 :o Why the fuck is this shit allowed here? ???

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
At least your talking about him thats what matters I would say.
Then thank your lucky stars.

You still need to fuck off for spamming that shit. Why would you post videos of midgets on steroids that look like shit? I couldn't be bothered to listen to what he was saying. I try to avoid listening to pathetic individuals as it might pollute my mind and introduce retarded ideas.

V Man

• Getbig IV
Some groundbreaking revelations in that video.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
I won't say the guy has a shit physique because he doesn't...but I'm kind of scratching my head here.  His physique is totally attainable by almost anyone natural who puts in 6 years of training.  Either he had a hormonal problem to begin with or he's not eating enough maybe?   ???
Six years? What? Lol

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
Six years? What? Lol

Had had the flu for about a month when he was about 10-20lbs up he looked really freaky with pump like a jacked roided goblin.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht

juicemachine

Hey shit ball, you already posted this thread before and got your ass raped and gaped. Do you really think that adding "Bostin Loyds Friend" to the title will give you a different outcome this time around? You look like fucking shit, and are weak as diarhea. Your arms are as tragic as your tattoos. Nice range of motion on those brutal benches, nice chest acne, nice musclecenter-like spastictastic posing every 5 seconds.

In short: YLLS, HTH

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

At least your talking about him thats what matters I would say.

Hi "Thumb Dick" Bostin  ;)

whitewidow

Had had the flu for about a month when he was about 10-20lbs up he looked really freaky with pump like a jacked roided goblin.

I already took this shit down twice that's why you stopped posting this in my section. whatever I actually want to hear more of this guy talk and make sense of why he uses????

REP COUNT-0

fucking pec dec fly with 60 lbs? shit I use the whole stack wich is 300 at my gym. man who the fuck is posting this???????

Automation

• Getbig IV

George Takei looking swol in this vid...

whitewidow

I want to see more of this guy-LOL. This is his only video? I'll still take this shit down if you post it in my section but c'mon this is pretty funny!

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
Agreed lol but hes a beast still.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
Looks like one of those feminine 65 year old plastic bags. They are an own species these days. Jenner, Rourke etc.

whitewidow

Agreed lol but hes a beast still.

dude post more videos of this dude just not in my section! I know your this guy or know where to get more footage! What this dude just made one video? I demand more!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
See that spastic little twitch you do at the top of your 1/2 rep pressing? That's when your elbows flare out and you violently transfer all of the jnr high schooler weight you're pressing onto your tendons

Hopefully you'll tear a pec pretty soon , just like the last retard to spam GB with his terrible videos tore his. He was nice enough to give us a video of him doing it too, so please do the same.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
Hey shit ball, you already posted this thread before and got your ass raped and gaped. Do you really think that adding "Bostin Loyds Friend" to the title will give you a different outcome this time around? You look like fucking shit, and are weak as diarhea. Your arms are as tragic as your tattoos. Nice range of motion on those brutal benches, nice chest acne, nice musclecenter-like spastictastic posing every 5 seconds.

In short: YLLS, HTH

his physique looks like urs ....

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Reasons why nobody wants to come here anymore.......