Author Topic: ‘Take that fascist freaks’: GoFundMe for Memories Pizza surpasses $840,000  (Read 30040 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"The Right" is very desperate for heroes.  Tough to find consistency in those ranks.  Jeb is the 2016 frontrunner and he's has as many liberal positions as conservative ones lol.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
"The Right" is very desperate for heroes.  Tough to find consistency in those ranks.  Jeb is the 2016 frontrunner and he's has as many liberal positions as conservative ones lol.

The Blaze literally fabricated this entire thing
How did they wind up in a small town (2200 people) asking the local pizza joint about this.

Has anyone every been to a wedding that was catered by a pizza place?
Did they actually turn down a request to cater a gay wedding?

Then the so called "news and entertainment" network sets up the donation fund snowballing this thing into a "story" and now the donations are the story

I wonder if they will even give the $'s to these fundie hillbillies or will they require them to spend it on advertising on their channel

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Straw, can you give a basic timeline of events when you have a moment?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Straw, can you give a basic timeline of events when you have a moment?

I'm sure it's available on line

why do you ask?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
this seems to be the smartest route to becoming wealthy instantly. Do something to piss off a minority group... Black, Gay etc...
Then say some shit about gun rights or religious freedom... and boom... toothless inbread closet racists send money..

Happened with Zimms, Officer Wilson, and now this...

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
I'm sure it's available on line

why do you ask?

I'll look it up in a few, thanks. Was just wondering about what you said.

I confess to completely ignoring this "news", so far.

So I don't even know how it started.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
this seems to be the smartest route to becoming wealthy instantly. Do something to piss off a minority group... Black, Gay etc...
Then say some shit about gun rights or religious freedom... and boom... toothless inbread closet racists send money..

lol I agree except for Wilson,the gentle giant got what was coming to him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

The line "Take That, Fascists!" is the funniest part of it all.

They lack control over most things in their life.   This gives them power they sorely lack and totally desire.   "I finally showed those on the left that..."  You didn't show anyone, anything.  You demonstrated that a low-education person barely making ends meet is willing to drop $20 in the bucket so some owner of a pizza joint - with questions abound as to how the actual circumstances took place - can now retire with a million in the bank.

Only in america.  I can't hate on the pizza people.  Zimmerman made millions and he was a wife-beating obama voter.  ANYONE that stands against obama, gays, etc... they suddnely become the most important person in the lives of some.

It's hilarious, but it's cool.   I'm sure mother jones and others will be out next week with "pizza shop owner campaigned twice for obama and did this or that", since this usually happens.  Remember the "hero" cattelherder?  Everyone donated to him too.  He was just a deadbeat and his minions were requiring "papers" from those they illegally stopped lol. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The Blaze literally fabricated this entire thing
How did they wind up in a small town (2200 people) asking the local pizza joint about this.

Has anyone every been to a wedding that was catered by a pizza place?
Did they actually turn down a request to cater a gay wedding?

Then the so called "news and entertainment" network sets up the donation fund snowballing this thing into a "story" and now the donations are the story

I wonder if they will even give the $'s to these fundie hillbillies or will they require them to spend it on advertising on their channel

Nobody claimed they actually turned down catering a gay wedding. A news reporter from a station in South Bend (ABC 57) went to that shop saw that store's Christian decorations and ASKED the owner (or co-owner) if they'd cater a gay wedding.

The left blew this story up, pure and simple. Notice how lefties believe this was legit, when they thought this woman and her store were going belly up.

But now that she and her store got nearly $1 million to keep her store afloat, all of a sudden it's made up; it's fake.

The only reason liberals are weeping and gnashing their teeth is because they didn't get the desired outcome (i.e. crushing another small business that wouldn't bow the knee to their 'gay rights' agenda).

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
What's even more telling is this CNN reporter can't use common sense to tell the difference between merely serving a person (no matter what commandment they supposedly break) and making products that blatantly condone breaking such commandments.

Speaking of which, The Ten Commandments are on right now (ABC). I believe they're at plague 3 or 4 at the moment. But, Killing Jesus and A.D. The Bible Continues are also on the air. I made a thread about this on the Religion Forum, which is why I came to Getbig initially today.

Didn't the cattle get wiped out twice during the plagues? Seems to me God had an issue with cattle...   

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
So I see there are sites that promote the idea it is/was a scam from the beginning, yeah.

Do people wait to get their marching orders from these sources before they conceive of the idea themselves, I wonder?

It's actually scary to see so many people being led around by the ear. Look at The Coach on the other thread. Same thing, different "side".

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

What gay person would even go into a Muslim Bakery???

Why would they go to a christian bakery and then sue them and turn it into a federal case in the media when a christian refuses to bake the cake??

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
That's a novel argument... stupid and ridiculous, but novel.

HEHEHEHE!!

MCWAY clearly showed that you are an imbecile. Leave this board, you simple minded fool.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Why would they go to a christian bakery and then sue them and turn it into a federal case in the media when a christian refuses to bake the cake??

Media is what's starting all this shit in the first place, though. That's the thing.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Didn't the cattle get wiped out twice during the plagues? Seems to me God had an issue with cattle...   

I only count once, during the plagues with the flies. But more cattle were probably wiped out via residual effects of the other plagues.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I only count once, during the plagues with the flies. But more cattle were probably wiped out via residual effects of the other plagues.

Exodus 9:6   and Exodus 9:20

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Its illegal for any bakery...Muslim or Christian to discriminate. 
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Rihanna Calls Out ‘Bullsh*t’ Religious Freedom Law During Indiana Concert

Celebrities and CEOs have been up in arms over Indiana’s religious freedom law, with some even boycotting the state entirely in protest over discrimination of gays and lesbians under the law. And even after Governor Mike Pence signed a clarification bill, the pressure hasn’t entirely lifted.

Over the weekend, various artists performed at the March Madness Music Fest in Indianapolis, including Rihanna. During her set, she shouted, “Who’s feeling these new bullshit laws they’re trying to pass around here?”

She continued, “I say fuck that shit!… We’re just living our motherfucking lives!”

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Its illegal for any bakery...Muslim or Christian to discriminate.  

No, it's not. Per federal law, people can't be forced to participate in events that go against their religious beliefs. The libs made this law to exempt Native Americans from federal law that ban peyote (their version of weed), because it was part of their religious rituals.

Now, it's come back to bite them. Nobody has to be forced to use their products or services for events or actions that run counter to their beliefs.

But, of course, the left is too cowardly to pull the same crap on the Muslims that they did with the Christian owner of Memories Pizza.

Rihanna Calls Out ‘Bullsh*t’ Religious Freedom Law During Indiana Concert

Celebrities and CEOs have been up in arms over Indiana’s religious freedom law, with some even boycotting the state entirely in protest over discrimination of gays and lesbians under the law. And even after Governor Mike Pence signed a clarification bill, the pressure hasn’t entirely lifted.

Over the weekend, various artists performed at the March Madness Music Fest in Indianapolis, including Rihanna. During her set, she shouted, “Who’s feeling these new bullshit laws they’re trying to pass around here?”

She continued, “I say fuck that shit!… We’re just living our motherfucking lives!”

Somebody needs to tell Rihanna that other people are doing the same thing, as far as living their lives is concerned.

In addition, Chris Brown's former punching bag might want to note that the law isn't anything new.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
the war on Easter just finished and it's too early to revisit the war on Christmas
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The line "Take That, Fascists!" is the funniest part of it all.

They lack control over most things in their life.   This gives them power they sorely lack and totally desire.   "I finally showed those on the left that..."  You didn't show anyone, anything.  You demonstrated that a low-education person barely making ends meet is willing to drop $20 in the bucket so some owner of a pizza joint - with questions abound as to how the actual circumstances took place - can now retire with a million in the bank.

Only in america.  I can't hate on the pizza people.  Zimmerman made millions and he was a wife-beating obama voter.  ANYONE that stands against obama, gays, etc... they suddnely become the most important person in the lives of some.

It's hilarious, but it's cool.   I'm sure mother jones and others will be out next week with "pizza shop owner campaigned twice for obama and did this or that", since this usually happens.  Remember the "hero" cattelherder?  Everyone donated to him too.  He was just a deadbeat and his minions were requiring "papers" from those they illegally stopped lol. 

What makes you think those people are "low-education"? I miss the part where you got the educational backgrounds of the people donating money to Memories Pizza.

This pizza owner didn't ask that woman from ABC 57 in South Bend to come to her store and interrogate her about serving a gay wedding.

At the end of the day, the left is just pissed because this woman was supposed to close up shop, tuck her tail between her legs, and slink away. Instead, about 30,000 folks, who've had enough of the gay activist goofies and their sympathizers bullying people who don't cater to their agenda, ponied up enough $$$$$ to keep this gal's pizza place afloat.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
What makes you think those people are "low-education"? I miss the part where you got the educational backgrounds of the people donating money to Memories Pizza.

This pizza owner didn't ask that woman from ABC 57 in South Bend to come to her store and interrogate her about serving a gay wedding.

At the end of the day, the left is just pissed because this woman was supposed to close up shop, tuck her tail between her legs, and slink away. Instead, about 30,000 folks, who've had enough of the gay activist goofies and their sympathizers bullying people who don't cater to their agenda, ponied up enough $$$$$ to keep this gal's pizza place afloat.

This whole gofundme angle really is a brilliant counter move to that agenda.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
You can't tell the difference between someone participating in an immoral act and commissioning a private business to participate in such, via its products. Methinks the "stupid and ridiculous" tag fits your arguments.

Oh brother... Let's take it from the top, shall we?

There's no rational explanation in a pizza store claiming that it can't sell a pizza to someone based on how the pizza will be used. All that matters is that one party has money and wants pizza and the other has pizza and wants money. To suggest that the way the pizza will be used makes a substantive difference in the calculus is just... well, stupid.

Of course, that's not to say that the pizza owner should be compelled to do business with anyone. If you had bothered to read any of my posts on here, you'd know I'm a libertarian and I do not want anyone acting against their own judgement. For that reason, I believe that laws against discrimination are immoral: if someone wants to discriminate, he should be allowed to.

So the pizza owner should, in fact, be able to refuse to sell pizza to anyone for any reason whatsoever or even for no reason at all. That I find his reasoning stupid or crazy or whatever isn't relevant, except as something for me to take into account when I go shopping for pizza.

What's next, forcing black-owned businesses to cater Klan rallies with nooses around the necks of black figurines?

Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else?

Or, Christian bakeries forced to make cakes with sex toys for adult film festivals?

Again, I think you're confused. You may want to lay off the gay sex for a while and have a cake or two.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
Leave it to ABC to waste our time with this. I fucking detest ABC, and everything about it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Nobody claimed they actually turned down catering a gay wedding. A news reporter from a station in South Bend (ABC 57) went to that shop saw that store's Christian decorations and ASKED the owner (or co-owner) if they'd cater a gay wedding.

The left blew this story up, pure and simple. Notice how lefties believe this was legit, when they thought this woman and her store were going belly up.

But now that she and her store got nearly $1 million to keep her store afloat, all of a sudden it's made up; it's fake.

The only reason liberals are weeping and gnashing their teeth is because they didn't get the desired outcome (i.e. crushing another small business that wouldn't bow the knee to their 'gay rights' agenda).

The right wing media blew this story up

As you yourself mentioned on page 1 that The Blaze got the ball rolling and then of course Hannity and Rush fueled the flames

This phony story would have been a one day blip without the right wing christian persecution machine getting fired up