Author Topic: Racist superhero cop.  (Read 13066 times)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Re: Racist superhero cop.
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2015, 07:01:40 PM »
manlet cop

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2015, 07:09:16 PM »
All I see is ghetto scum coming to a nice white area to stir up trouble. Shit happens like this all the time.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2015, 07:11:24 PM »
Hi

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2015, 01:52:45 AM »
Wow lots of thoughts:

Why so many kneeguls in a seemingly white neighborhood?

Girls were stupid to try to intervene, should have just listened and walked away.

The other cops needed to help super cop more, he was doing too much work.

Although he was in the right, I could tell he was just very stressed in general and kinda taking it out on these kids. I chuckled when he drew the gun.  ;D

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2015, 02:41:36 AM »

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2015, 09:57:55 AM »
Cop will be used as a example to calm the masses..
Fired..
Black girl will be paid out in a settlement..
Welcome to Texas  ;D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2015, 10:19:56 AM »
Wow lots of thoughts:

Why so many kneeguls in a seemingly white neighborhood?

Girls were stupid to try to intervene, should have just listened and walked away.

The other cops needed to help super cop more, he was doing too much work.

Although he was in the right, I could tell he was just very stressed in general and kinda taking it out on these kids. I chuckled when he drew the gun.  ;D

They do that because they figure nothing will happen to them. You never see guys act or lash out as they do.
Basically, you doN't wanna be the white guy dealing with an out of hand crazy black chick oh hell no. The brothers will be watching you very closely and shit can do down any second.
?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2015, 10:22:04 AM »
Cop A does something potentially wrong.

Investigation of incident occurs.

Cop A is found to have done nothing wrong and is released without incident (continues job).

Getbiggers say, "There was a proper investigation and the cop was found innocent. Move on."

Same scenario, different outcome:

Cop B does something potentially wrong.

Investigation of incident occurs.

Cop B is found to have done something wrong and is found guilty and is suspended, fired, etc.

Getbiggers say, "The investigation was flawed. There is too much liberal bullshit. This police officer should not be in jail."

Conclusion:

It appears like getbiggers only like investigations when the cop is found innocent. Either you're going to respect the investigative process or you're not, despite the outcome. Can't have it both ways.
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2015, 10:56:33 AM »
Cop will be used as a example to calm the masses..
Fired..

Black girl will be paid out in a settlement..
Welcome to Texas  ;D

I doubt it.

People from that area work hard for their shit and they don't hesitate to be vocal when something like this goes down. I can assure you McKinney PD has already received tons of phone calls from residents who vote in that area in support of the officer.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2015, 09:32:31 PM »
Looks like the cop feared he was going to get jumped by the Hebrews coming in towards him.  Didn't have to be so forceful with the young girl, but Im sure there is more to the story than the video is showing.
Air Falcon

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2015, 09:50:07 PM »
You cannot have a police state without police.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2015, 11:51:44 PM »
I doubt it.

People from that area work hard for their shit and they don't hesitate to be vocal when something like this goes down. I can assure you McKinney PD has already received tons of phone calls from residents who vote in that area in support of the officer.

Yes most def. McKinney like I said is a good neighborhood, middle class, people have pretty good income in that area

Allen, Plano, Frisco are all good. We don't welcome thugs here. Please leave!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2015, 11:56:16 PM »
Interesting how I knew the media would hone in on this case, rather than the guy who got shot who was white/Mexican.  Media race baiting.  This shit has really gotten old.  Aside from sketchy cops, the pure focus on white cop/black victim.  It creates irritation and further racism on both sides.
The media is so transparent and everyone falls right in line.

The fact is, most racist people barely even come into contact with other races regularly.
N

inside you

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2015, 12:02:53 AM »
"...however pulling a gun on unarmed kids...."
- on kids who would OBVIOUSLY pull their guns if they had any, they acted like attacking the cop, if I was the cop FOR SURE I would pull my gun on "peaceful" kids...

Are people blind or what?...

I personally saw many cops on streets around the world and yet to see a cop pulling his gun on a man who is going home to his family after his shift ended...

Then we see all this scumbags robing and punching people, doing drugs and being smart asses in front of cops... and all of sudden a cop is not good for pulling his gun on this "the best" among us, citizens WTF!?!?! This unarmed kids were ready to attack the cop, it's not that anyone car about my opinion but the cop should gun them down and got a medal for his act of bravery. Unarmed kids should know - do not fuck with people while they're doing their job :-D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2015, 01:15:01 AM »

Does he do that slide over the squad car hood, too? What a tool.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2015, 05:08:58 AM »
That's what you come away with after watching this?

What everyone should come away with.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2015, 05:11:55 AM »

That's 5 foot 2 inches of wrecking ball right there.  He's ready to make somebodies day.   :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2015, 05:32:06 AM »
Yes most def. McKinney like I said is a good neighborhood, middle class, people have pretty good income in that area

Allen, Plano, Frisco are all good. We don't welcome thugs here. Please leave!!

I get a kick out of the pretentiousness of some of these posters on situations like this...Of course criticizing from hundreds of miles away in their own peaceful neighborhoods.

You basically had a group of people who went to the lengths to HIRE A DJ to throw a pool party ON PRIVATE PROPERTY in a RESIDENTIAL AREA!

Then they show up in car loads and began to be loud and obnoxious to the home owners in the neighborhood.

And we're supposed to feel sorry for these savages??

Have fun with your self righteous PC fairy tale world fellas, I want zero part of it.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2015, 05:43:21 AM »
I feel bad for laughing, but this cracked me up -

http://twitter.com/truthbtruth/status/608067786879860737 .

Click and scroll down, I can't figure how to inline it as a looping video.

Edit -

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 06:32:37 AM »
You liberals are wrecking this country. Jumping to conclusions. Hands up right? Never happened. 

What happened is a DJ set up a party and invited people though social media charging them. Car loads of teenagers who didn't even live in the area started showing up. They were jumping in private development pool and fighting. Cops were called in for the chaos.  I would love to see one of you liberals trying to deal with these situations.

Here is an account of what happened from a person that lived there.

A DJ setup in a public space next to the private pool in our neighborhood on Friday and played loud explicit (F-bomb) music for multiple hours (it is unclear if he was invited by a resident as no one has claimed responsibility). The teenagers (both black and white) were being brought into our neighborhood by the carload because the DJ was tweeting out invites to a “pool party” for $15 (obviously unauthorized by our neighborhood). The teens began fighting with each other and pushing their way into our private pool. Some were jumping our fence. The security guard was accosted when he tried to stop the beginnings of this mob scene. Some residents who live around the park/pool area tried to come out and settle things down. The teens started yelling racial slurs at our neighbors and started assaulting people and property (throwing bottles at cars and attacking a mother at the pool with 3 young children). The first officer on the scene was by himself. At that time, the party had grown to a large, aggressive crowd. As the officer arrived, many teens started running through our neighborhood. Many of the teens were being very aggressive and yelling at the officers as more arrived.

This was a very dangerous situation for the officers AND the teens/residents not involved. The news media has refused to hear the neighborhood’s side of this story. The video being distributed is only a very small segment of what happened. This information being distributed by the media and others is extremely distorted and in some cases outright lies.

PLEASE HELP US STOP THE BROADCASTING OF THIS IGNORANCE. The media is trying to make it look like our neighborhood is a white’s only, racist area. Anyone who has spent even a few minutes in our area knows this is an outright LIE.

The unfortunate result is that our neighbors are now being threatened. We have also had cars and property in and around the park area vandalized this weekend. Unfortunately, the press and social media are trying to enflame the situation.

I am asking for your help for my family and my neighbor’s safety…PLEASE, PLEASE do not rebroadcast any of these lies.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2015, 07:35:50 AM »
You liberals are wrecking this country. Jumping to conclusions. Hands up right? Never happened.  

What happened is a DJ set up a party and invited people though social media charging them. Car loads of teenagers who didn't even live in the area started showing up. They were jumping in private development pool and fighting. Cops were called in for the chaos.  I would love to see one of you liberals trying to deal with these situations.

A DJ setup in a public space next to the private pool in our neighborhood on Friday and played loud explicit (F-bomb) music for multiple hours (it is unclear if he was invited by a resident as no one has claimed responsibility).

The teenagers (both black and white) were being brought into our neighborhood by the carload because the DJ was tweeting out invites to a “pool party” for $15 (obviously unauthorized by our neighborhood). The teens began fighting with each other and pushing their way into our private pool. Some were jumping our fence. The security guard was accosted when he tried to stop the beginnings of this mob scene. Some residents who live around the park/pool area tried to come out and settle things down. The teens started yelling racial slurs at our neighbors and started assaulting people and property (throwing bottles at cars and attacking a mother at the pool with 3 young children). The first officer on the scene was by himself. At that time, the party had grown to a large, aggressive crowd. As the officer arrived, many teens started running through our neighborhood. Many of the teens were being very aggressive and yelling at the officers as more arrived.

This was a very dangerous situation for the officers AND the teens/residents not involved. The news media has refused to hear the neighborhood’s side of this story. The video being distributed is only a very small segment of what happened. This information being distributed by the media and others is extremely distorted and in some cases outright lies.

PLEASE HELP US STOP THE BROADCASTING OF THIS IGNORANCE. The media is trying to make it look like our neighborhood is a white’s only, racist area. Anyone who has spent even a few minutes in our area knows this is an outright LIE.

The unfortunate result is that our neighbors are now being threatened. We have also had cars and property in and around the park area vandalized this weekend. Unfortunately, the press and social media are trying to enflame the situation.

I am asking for your help for my family and my neighbor’s safety…PLEASE, PLEASE do not rebroadcast any of these lies.

Their response to those living there

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2015, 07:59:13 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2015, 08:24:10 AM »
When I look at the following picture, I like to imagine him letting out a Macho Man Randy Savage "OHHHHHH YEAAAAAH!"

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2015, 08:27:18 AM »
Ironmeister, can you shop Tbombz underneath of the cop?  In place of the kid?  At the least, maybe in the background?   :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2015, 11:33:34 AM »

What happened is a DJ set up a party and invited people though social media charging them. Car loads of teenagers who didn't even live in the area started showing up. They were jumping in private development pool and fighting. Cops were called in for the chaos.  I would love to see one of you liberals trying to deal with these situations.

Here is an account of what happened from a person that lived there.

A DJ setup in a public space next to the private pool in our neighborhood on Friday and played loud explicit (F-bomb) music for multiple hours (it is unclear if he was invited by a resident as no one has claimed responsibility). The teenagers (both black and white) were being brought into our neighborhood by the carload because the DJ was tweeting out invites to a “pool party” for $15 (obviously unauthorized by our neighborhood). The teens began fighting with each other and pushing their way into our private pool. Some were jumping our fence. The security guard was accosted when he tried to stop the beginnings of this mob scene. Some residents who live around the park/pool area tried to come out and settle things down. The teens started yelling racial slurs at our neighbors and started assaulting people and property (throwing bottles at cars and attacking a mother at the pool with 3 young children). The first officer on the scene was by himself. At that time, the party had grown to a large, aggressive crowd. As the officer arrived, many teens started running through our neighborhood. Many of the teens were being very aggressive and yelling at the officers as more arrived.

So? We all knew the c'oons were the instigators, not as if there was ever any doubt.