Author Topic: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports  (Read 60870 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Trans Athletes: The Death Of Women's Sports
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2020, 01:04:42 PM »
Looks like the lovechild of Howard and Liam Neeson.

;D

No way "she" is getting picked last in a pick up game of 21.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2021, 01:07:51 PM »
This slipped under the radar...

"British Journal of Sports Medicine

Effect of gender affirming hormones on athletic performance in transwomen and transmen: implications for sporting organisations and legislators

Timothy A Roberts1, Joshua Smalley2, Dale Ahrendt2

Abstract
Objective To examine the effect of gender affirming hormones on athletic performance among transwomen and transmen.

What are the new findings?
Transwomen retain an advantage in upper body strength (push-ups) over female controls for 1–2 years after starting gender affirming hormones.
Transwomen retain an advantage in endurance[/b] (1.5 mile run) over female controls for over 2 years after starting gender affirming hormones.
Transwomen are currently mandated to have 1 year of testosterone suppression before being permitted to compete at the elite level. This may be too short if the aim is a level playing field."

No sh1t Sherlock...

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2020/11/06/bjsports-2020-102329.full?ijkey=yjlCzZVZFRDZzHz&keytype=ref
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2021, 01:14:05 PM »
Im interested in the response to the first transgender WNBA player.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2021, 01:24:11 PM »

"It's not our fault these other bitches didn't have any balls."

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2021, 03:12:30 PM »

WTF - Who in their right mind really thinks this is fair & acceptable to Real Females FFS
A Bunch of Mentally Fucked up Men trying to Pretend they’re Females. 😡🤬😡🤬😡

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2021, 03:16:09 PM »
This slipped under the radar...

"British Journal of Sports Medicine

Effect of gender affirming hormones on athletic performance in transwomen and transmen: implications for sporting organisations and legislators

Timothy A Roberts1, Joshua Smalley2, Dale Ahrendt2

Abstract
Objective To examine the effect of gender affirming hormones on athletic performance among transwomen and transmen.

What are the new findings?
Transwomen retain an advantage in upper body strength (push-ups) over female controls for 1–2 years after starting gender affirming hormones.
Transwomen retain an advantage in endurance[/b] (1.5 mile run) over female controls for over 2 years after starting gender affirming hormones.
Transwomen are currently mandated to have 1 year of testosterone suppression before being permitted to compete at the elite level. This may be too short if the aim is a level playing field."

No sh1t Sherlock...

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2020/11/06/bjsports-2020-102329.full?ijkey=yjlCzZVZFRDZzHz&keytype=ref

Simple Solution - - Just shoot the weirdos & Bury them Under A Level Playing Field  👍🏻
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2021, 03:18:00 PM »
WTF - Who in their right mind really thinks this is fair & acceptable to Real Females FFS
A Bunch of Mentally Fucked up Men trying to Pretend they’re Females. 😡🤬😡🤬😡

Exactly mate, imagine watching a female loved one playing in that game then that disgusting piece of stinking shit comes on the field and clatters her hard, are we supposed to just stand there and resist the urge to run onto the field and beat it half to death?
What a fucking piss take

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2021, 07:29:39 PM »
Women's Rights in Sports

How it started:

How it's going:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2021, 08:55:04 PM »
Liam Neeson?

LOL!!! That's exactly what I thought when I saw him. Her. Him.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2021, 10:00:26 PM »
If gender is maleable and you can simply choose what you are are then there is no such thing as gay and straight.....

Dont these fucktards realise they are undoing the last 60 years of fighting for gay rights by feeding into this shit.

And women's rights.

And no.

Not that there are any "rights" that men have that women don't have. Notice no one gave a f*ck about the transgender "rights" until the TV started telling them to care about them. These people are so psychologically controlled by the news, it's laughable.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2021, 10:13:12 PM »

Not even close. The typical human head and neck extends 11-12" from the shoulders. Her shoulders are about even with the top of the heads of the munchkin bodybuilders.  Typical high heels have at most 3-4" in height. So she is a good 8" taller.

Lol, that reminds me of an episode of The Simpsons, when Kent Brockman said:

"The munchkins from The Wizard of Oz...where are they now?"

And it panned to a graveyard.  ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2021, 10:17:58 PM »
Now, how does it look for women who befriend gay men as their little gossip buddies and those same men are invading their spaces?   I'm just waiting for one of those bishes to break Flojo sprint records?  And it's fucking abominable they are even allowed in combat sports with women!

BTW, there isn't one dime piece tranny in this thread.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2021, 10:34:43 PM »
And women's rights.

And no.

Not that there are any "rights" that men have that women don't have. Notice no one gave a f*ck about the transgender "rights" until the TV started telling them to care about them. These people are so psychologically controlled by the news, it's laughable.

If you listen to diverse enough media sources you can tell where a lot of people get their news from. People that are into celebrity worship, scripted tv shows, late night talk shows, and corporate media in general, all have the same indoctrination and tend to feel the most moral because they are abiding by what their box tells them, and those beliefs are reinforced by other box watchers in nearby cubicles who always watch the same programming the night before.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2021, 11:41:31 PM »
Exactly mate, imagine watching a female loved one playing in that game then that disgusting piece of stinking shit comes on the field and clatters her hard, are we supposed to just stand there and resist the urge to run onto the field and beat it half to death?
What a fucking piss take

👍🏻 - Yes That’s what I’d do. FTN. A Mentally Fucked up Bloke pushing Females about. 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2021, 02:03:29 PM »
So, if a male student one day decides he identifies as a woman, can he try out for the female college or high school team or does he need to be on hormones or have had surgery?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2021, 04:29:50 PM »
So, if a male student one day decides he identifies as a woman, can he try out for the female college or high school team or does he need to be on hormones or have had surgery?

Sometimes it is as simple as that.  Some organisations, such as Powerlifting USA, are bravely trying to hold the line

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/15/transgender-athlete-sues-usa-powerlifting-not-allowing-him-compete-womens-division/

Others, like this formerly women-only swimming pool in Australia tried to be reasonable by admitting 'post-op' 'women' but are caving almost immediately to organised pressure from trans-activists

https://spectator.com.au/2021/01/no-penises-in-the-pool-please/

So now they have to admit 'women-with-penises'!!  I know it's not a sporting org as such, but this sort of intense bullying is happening all over.  Twitter is absolutely chock full of very organised and threatening crazy fvcks with beards and lipstick going after people's businesses and careers

I have seen them say - with no irony whatsoever - that lesbians who don't find women with penises attractive are 'transphobic'.  And the same for gay men who don't find trans-men (with v@ginas) attractive... Expressing a 'genital preference' is bigoted (they say)

Mental illness of peace...

T

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2021, 05:03:37 PM »
Biden, "we choose truth over facts."

This is the result when "the truth" is just a bunch of bullshit.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jan/22/transgender-athletes-joe-biden-executive-order

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2021, 08:18:38 PM »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2021/jan/22/transgender-athletes-joe-biden-executive-order

1984 type speech there.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2021, 08:21:55 PM »

This shit just gets better and better WTF.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2021, 08:27:07 PM »

1984 type speech there.

Facebook and social media produced the freest flow of information ever, and now they clamped down hard.

A lot of people are fleeing to Alt-Tech now, and they are trying to cancel that.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2021, 10:07:09 PM »
Facebook and social media produced the freest flow of information ever, and now they clamped down hard.

A lot of people are fleeing to Alt-Tech now, and they are trying to cancel that.

You got a hummer from a tranny, didn't you?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2021, 10:47:22 PM »
You got a hummer from a tranny, didn't you?

Oh shit - I was just thinking that a tranny could never have conned me because I don't do anal. But I totally failed to realize a con blowjob was possible.

But no - that couldn't have happened because I always do a 3-point inspection of the vaginas of the women I'm with. I check for neatness, originality, and hygiene.

So no...I don't think so. I don't think I've ever been with a woman whose vagina I didn't see [and bury my nose in - ON DEMAND].

My penchant for cunnilingus seems to be an evolutionary mechanism in place, to prevent me from being with trannies.

Except post-op trannies. Although somehow I doubt whatever mess is created down there wouldn't be obvious.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2021, 11:15:57 PM »
Sometimes it is as simple as that.  Some organisations, such as Powerlifting USA, are bravely trying to hold the line

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/15/transgender-athlete-sues-usa-powerlifting-not-allowing-him-compete-womens-division/

Others, like this formerly women-only swimming pool in Australia tried to be reasonable by admitting 'post-op' 'women' but are caving almost immediately to organised pressure from trans-activists

penises-in-the-pool[/b]-please/]https://spectator.com.au/2021/01/no-penises-in-the-pool-please/

So now they have to admit 'women-with-penises'!!  I know it's not a sporting org as such, but this sort of intense bullying is happening all over.  Twitter is absolutely chock full of very organised and threatening crazy fvcks with beards and lipstick going after people's businesses and careers

I have seen them say - with no irony whatsoever - that lesbians who don't find women with penises attractive are 'transphobic'.  And the same for gay men who don't find trans-men (with v@ginas) attractive... Expressing a 'genital preference' is bigoted (they say)

What’s wrong with dicks in the drink?  Willies in the water?  Pricks in the pond?  Wankers in the wake?  Tally whackers in the tide?  Schnitzel in the drizzle?

These biological females are so transxyzabc.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2021, 09:44:52 AM »
Pronouns: Dolph, Lundgren

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2021, 09:49:31 AM »

https://spectator.com.au/2021/01/no-penises-in-the-pool-please/

Bollocks to the Weirdo Crank Pressure Groups
Tell to Piss off.
Why does anyone Take any Notice of These CrackPots

😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬