Author Topic: Coronavirus - Italy - DO NOT underestimate this! Warning!  (Read 30031 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Coronavirus - I am here in Italy! Do NOT underestimate this emergency!
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2020, 10:20:29 AM »
Still waiting for the pics of those stacked bodies and trenches filled with the dead.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2020, 10:24:57 AM »
Getbiggers only speak American.

If it's in another language it doesn't count.

you mean english , there is no 'american' language , only an american dialect of english

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2020, 10:32:45 AM »
you mean english , there is no 'american' language , only an american dialect of english

No, what Getbiggers speak (regardless of their nationality or ethnicity) is american.

English-speakers WISH they could speak american like Getbiggers, but a Getbiggers language is in a dimension of it's own.
A whole other ballpark.

Dave Czech wrote/spoke american, Jean-Francois Papillon wrote/spoke american, whatever Johnny Falcon spoke/wrote was american and so is:

"POOH PARR NOW POOF TO?"

Which is the basis of the Vespuccian language of Yore.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2020, 12:18:39 PM »
Spain: More 2538 infected in the last 24 hours.

Well, they must have more test kits available than we do in the U.S. How's that?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: March 18, 2020, 12:20:52 PM »
Feb 9, 2020 was a Sunday

March 13, 2020 was a Friday

When is the busiest day for publishing obits with this newspaper?

In the Oregonian, it is always Sunday. It covers the week and longer. Sometimes people memorialize loved ones who died years ago by submitting an obit.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #205 on: March 18, 2020, 12:31:29 PM »
The Law of Unintended Consequences...

Dolphins and swans appear in Venice canals a week after city locks down to prevent coronavirus spread

“After a week of lockdown... The canals in Venice are all clear and full of fishes. Kinda gives you the idea what will happen to Earth without Humans!”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/dolphins-venice-canals-coronavirus-lockdown-italy-a4390686.html

Makes me wonder...  Anyone on here ever eaten dolphin?  (Serious question)  I've always wondered what it tastes like (sorry Flipper)
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: March 18, 2020, 12:37:46 PM »
Italy made it's own bed and now gets to lay in it. The 80 year olds anyways.

Interesting article on how the latest of Italy's totally dysfunctional governments signed on the dotted line with China last year and - "poof" the Kung Flu slaps them in the face. They were warned by the US but you know- they are so smart, haha.

By the way, I am more than happy Iran also got hit with it- and they too went to bed with the Chinese. Guess all those trips to Beijing brought back more than money...

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/italy-joins-china-belt-road-initiative-190321170015949.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: March 18, 2020, 12:38:09 PM »
The Law of Unintended Consequences...

Dolphins and swans appear in Venice canals a week after city locks down to prevent coronavirus spread

“After a week of lockdown... The canals in Venice are all clear and full of fishes. Kinda gives you the idea what will happen to Earth without Humans!”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/dolphins-venice-canals-coronavirus-lockdown-italy-a4390686.html

Makes me wonder...  Anyone on here ever eaten dolphin?  (Serious question)  I've always wondered what it tastes like (sorry Flipper)

Would that be like eating your pet?

"Intelligence can be defined as the ability to learn and apply knowledge; to understand new or challenging situations and the ability to think abstractly. Dolphins demonstrate the ability to do all of these things and most scientists agree that dolphins are very intelligent. They are notoriously talented mimics and quick learners; they demonstrate self-awareness, problem-solving, and empathy, innovation, teaching skills, grief, joy and playfulness."

https://us.whales.org/whales-dolphins/how-intelligent-are-whales-and-dolphins/

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #208 on: March 18, 2020, 01:25:24 PM »

"Intelligence can be defined as the ability to learn and apply knowledge; to understand new or challenging situations and the ability to think abstractly. Dolphins demonstrate the ability to do all of these things and most scientists agree that dolphins are very intelligent. They are notoriously talented mimics and quick learners; they demonstrate self-awareness, problem-solving, and empathy, innovation, teaching skills, grief, joy and playfulness."

I see what you mean, but your general large farm animals (cows, pigs, horses) also display intelligence (not sheep), and I've got no problem eating them even though I lived next to a farm when I was smaller - I always understood that one day my special 'friend' would end up on my plate...

And to be clear, I've no intentions of going hunting  ;D  I'm thinking of those poor critters who die accidentally in fishing nets or something... seems a sin to waste them...
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #209 on: March 18, 2020, 03:04:38 PM »
I heard from a friend in Italy yesterday,  he says shit is serious out there, a lot of the doctors, nurses, emts,  are dying from the virus catching it from working around and caring for people with Covid19. These are not old people dying some as young as 40 years old.

We need pics or it didn't happen.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2020, 11:54:53 PM »

All BS propaganda, suckers can bite & destroy surfboards. There is nothing like young shark terrorizing dolphins  8)

Example, for no reason that bloody fish bites board !?.

& they kill other fish !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 19, 2020, 12:18:32 AM »
All BS propaganda, suckers can bite & destroy surfboards. There is nothing like young shark terrorizing dolphins  8)

Example, for no reason that bloody fish bites board !?.

& they kill other fish !.

God save the surfboards!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says
« Reply #212 on: March 19, 2020, 12:42:04 AM »
What I and others have been saying all along

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

World

By Tommaso Ebhardt , Chiara Remondini , and Marco Bertacche

March 18, 2020, 8:56 AM EDT

Italians Rally in Coronavirus Lockdown

We’re tracking the latest on the coronavirus outbreak and the global response. Sign up here for our daily newsletter on what you need to know.

More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country’s national health authority.

After deaths from the virus reached more than 2,500, with a 150% increase in the past week, health authorities have been combing through data to provide clues to help combat the spread of the disease.

Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte’s government is evaluating whether to extend a nationwide lockdown beyond the beginning of April, daily La Stampa reported Wednesday. Italy has more than 31,500 confirmed cases of the illness.

Italy Coronavirus Deaths
By prior illnesses (%)

Source: ISS Italy National Health Institute, March 17 sample
The new study could provide insight into why Italy’s death rate, at about 8% of total infected people, is higher than in other countries.

The Rome-based institute has examined medical records of about 18% of the country’s coronavirus fatalities, finding that just three victims, or 0.8% of the total, had no previous pathology. Almost half of the victims suffered from at least three prior illnesses and about a fourth had either one or two previous conditions.

More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.

Threat to the Elderly
The median age of the infected is 63 but most of those who die are older

Source: ISS Italy National Health institute, March 17 sample
The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.

While data released Tuesday point to a slowdown in the increase of cases, with a 12.6% rise, a separate study shows Italy could be underestimating the real number of cases by testing only patients presenting symptoms.

According to the GIMBE Foundation, about 100,000 Italians have contracted the virus, daily Il Sole 24 Ore reported. That would bring back the country’s death rate closer to the global average of about 2%.

— With assistance by Karl Maier, and Alessandro Speciale
C

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: 99% of Those Who Died From Virus Had Other Illness, Italy Says
« Reply #213 on: March 19, 2020, 12:54:38 AM »
I believe Italy has a high % of smokers aswell. Which is also terrible for lungs Obviously.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #214 on: March 19, 2020, 01:22:34 AM »

More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.

It's not looking good for the average juiced up bodybuilder.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: March 19, 2020, 02:30:02 AM »
It's not looking good for the average juiced up bodybuilder.

I think you will find the high BP is actually the old age marker.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #216 on: March 19, 2020, 02:56:19 AM »
I believe Italy has a high % of smokers aswell. Which is also terrible for lungs Obviously.

So does China.

When this thing fizzles out, look for the goalposts to be moved and the definition of what this disease is be expanded. Everyone with a cough, a sore throat and a little fever is going to be considered having corona, as if these symptoms didn’t already exist.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #217 on: March 19, 2020, 03:09:34 AM »
any word on marvin hagler and monica bellucci.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Every brother ain't a brother.
« Reply #219 on: March 19, 2020, 03:30:53 AM »
A Coronavirus Explosion Was Expected in Japan. Where Is It?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-19/a-coronavirus-explosion-was-expected-in-japan-where-is-it

Radiation from Fukushima has mutated Japanese DNA making them immune.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #220 on: March 19, 2020, 03:37:31 AM »
Italy has a large elderly population so it was bound to leave a large death count there. I was also speaking to an Iranian friend who said that the younger people in his homeland who get infected recover within a week or two. As summer approaches, hopefully it's impact will decline as it seems to thrive on moderate temperatures of around 10-14 degrees. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #221 on: March 19, 2020, 04:15:14 AM »
Italy has a large elderly population so it was bound to leave a large death count there. I was also speaking to an Iranian friend who said that the younger people in his homeland who get infected recover within a week or two. As summer approaches, hopefully it's impact will decline as it seems to thrive on moderate temperatures of around 10-14 degrees. 

So, it would otherwise be indistinguishable from the standard flu bug that goes around every year?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #222 on: March 19, 2020, 05:13:44 AM »
What I and others have been saying all along

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

World

By Tommaso Ebhardt , Chiara Remondini , and Marco Bertacche

March 18, 2020, 8:56 AM EDT

Italians Rally in Coronavirus Lockdown

We’re tracking the latest on the coronavirus outbreak and the global response. Sign up here for our daily newsletter on what you need to know.

More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country’s national health authority.

After deaths from the virus reached more than 2,500, with a 150% increase in the past week, health authorities have been combing through data to provide clues to help combat the spread of the disease.

Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte’s government is evaluating whether to extend a nationwide lockdown beyond the beginning of April, daily La Stampa reported Wednesday. Italy has more than 31,500 confirmed cases of the illness.

Italy Coronavirus Deaths
By prior illnesses (%)

Source: ISS Italy National Health Institute, March 17 sample
The new study could provide insight into why Italy’s death rate, at about 8% of total infected people, is higher than in other countries.

The Rome-based institute has examined medical records of about 18% of the country’s coronavirus fatalities, finding that just three victims, or 0.8% of the total, had no previous pathology. Almost half of the victims suffered from at least three prior illnesses and about a fourth had either one or two previous conditions.

Threat to the Elderly
The median age of the infected is 63 but most of those who die are older

Source: ISS Italy National Health institute, March 17 sample
The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.

While data released Tuesday point to a slowdown in the increase of cases, with a 12.6% rise, a separate study shows Italy could be underestimating the real number of cases by testing only patients presenting symptoms.

According to the GIMBE Foundation, about 100,000 Italians have contracted the virus, daily Il Sole 24 Ore reported. That would bring back the country’s death rate closer to the global average of about 2%.

— With assistance by Karl Maier, and Alessandro Speciale

Thank you for posting what is pretty much already known.
X

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: March 19, 2020, 05:48:06 AM »
If you're young and healthy You can get the virus and pretty much recover ...

Sadly is a brand new virus so we don't know if those who survive it won't have scars/future damage in kidneys and lungs

(Of course Bodybuilders wouldnt give a flying fack to kidneys and lungs)

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH   TA NA KA

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 19, 2020, 09:17:51 AM »
If you're young and healthy You can get the virus and pretty much recover ...

Sadly is a brand new virus so we don't know if those who survive it won't have scars/future damage in kidneys and lungs

(Of course Bodybuilders wouldnt give a flying fack to kidneys and lungs)

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH   TA NA KA

The truth is if you get pneumonia of the regular sort you also get lasting lung damage.