Author Topic: So, I'm out mowing the lawn this morning...  (Read 2647 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: So, I'm out mowing the lawn this morning...
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2021, 03:33:31 AM »
Imagine seeing a stranger walk by, and being angry that you couldn't see his whole face that you decide to go complain about it on the internet.

Are you sure you're not this guy? forever mad because you won't ever know if he was smiling at you

I think it's pretty weird you were walking down my street...

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2021, 03:36:18 AM »
Stick around Scotty!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2021, 04:11:31 AM »
 I regularly see one stupid bitch from my window mowing her back lawn, enclosed by fences,  with a mask on.
Stupid fat ginger bitch

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2021, 06:37:56 AM »
He is simply making a point. You, on the other hand, are simply making a simpleton ("FOOL") of yourself.  But then, you knew this prior to bravely striking out on your own to show us how utterly clever you really are.  No matter your nom de plume.

What point? that maybe this person simply forgot to take his mask off when getting outside, no one ever does that?
maybe he's about to walk into a building where masks are required and he put it on early because he's got a box of them in his car?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2021, 06:53:00 AM »
This thread started of so nice and cheery.  "Hi boys! Today I was mowing my yard and enjoying the delightful springtime weather..."  Then it turned into a fist fight. "Hey you mask wearing bastard! Get off my lawn or I'll smash your head!"

This makes me sad.
a

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2021, 07:09:47 AM »
Noticed my tree-hugging looking mailman still driving around by himself wearing a mask.
Big, ugly, dirty beard hanging out of it.
Clothes' that looks like he hasn't washed in a year. (They get to wear their own clothes, not the USPS Uni's).

Real reject.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2021, 07:24:41 AM »
Noticed my tree-hugging looking mailman still driving around by himself wearing a mask.
Big, ugly, dirty beard hanging out of it.
Clothes' that looks like he hasn't washed in a year. (They get to wear their own clothes, not the USPS Uni's).

Real reject.

Don't get too close to him...you might catch something.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2021, 07:40:26 AM »
Gleyber Torres Tests Positive After Getting Vaccine and Having COVID in Offseason
Pitching coach Matt Blake has joined third base Phil Nevin and first base coach Reggie Willits as members of the coaching staff testing positive for COVID-19, along with a couple additional staff members
Published May 13, 2021 • Updated 4 hours ago

Gleyber Torres
Douglas P. DeFelice/Getty Images
ST PETERSBURG, FLORIDA – MAY 11: Gleyber Torres #25 of the New York Yankees fields a ball during the first inning against the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field on May 11, 2021 in St Petersburg, Florida.

New York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres has tested positive for COVID-19, the team confirmed Thursday afternoon, after being fully vaccinated and previously having been diagnosed with the virus in the offseason.

Torres becomes the eighth member of the Yankees to test positive this week — all of whom were fully vaccinated. He was kept out of Wednesday night’s starting lineup at Tampa Bay as a precaution, and was placed on the COVID-19 injured list on Thursday. Miguel Andujar was recalled from AAA Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.

“Certainly unexpected,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said of Torres. “Obviously everyone, Major League Baseball, that's in charge of testing is looking into that. The variants that could be out there if that is the case."

The Yankees said the team is undergoing additional testing and contact tracing, with the assistance of the baseball commissioner’s office and its medical experts. The New York State Department of Health is advising the team.

Boone said Wednesday that MLB’s Joint COVID-19 Health and Safety Committee was waiting and reviewing a number of test results. The members of New York’s traveling party had been tested at least three times each since Tuesday.

New York general manager Brian Cashman said MLB was in contact with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday about the Yankees situation.

“We are maybe a case study to some degree,” Cashman said.

YANKEES
MAY 13
Seven Yankees Coaches, Staff Members Test Positive for COVID; Torres Out as Precaution

YANKEES
MAY 11
Yankees 3B Coach Phil Nevin Tests Positive for COVID After Being Vaccinated
Pitching coach Matt Blake joined third base Phil Nevin and first base coach Reggie Willits as members of the coaching staff testing positive for the virus. A couple additional staff members had positive tests confirmed on Wednesday, bringing the total there to four.

The majority of those who have tested positive are asymptomatic.

“We’re seeing the vaccinations also kind of blunt the effects of the virus,” Boone said. “We’re also learning as we go and getting informed as what we need to do exactly and just try to do as best we can to be able to make quick adjustments on the fly. Just doing the best we can with it all.”

The Yankees on April 30 were able to relax MLB protocols after reaching an 85 percent vaccination rate among players and staff such as managers, coaches and athletic trainers.

“We’ve been dealing with this thing now for over a year,” Yankees pitcher Jameson Taillon said. “We’re just going to roll with the punches and try to protect each other, and do our responsibility to keep everyone safe. But we’re here and we’re to play.”

Both Boone and Rays manager Kevin Cash said the communication between the teams and MLB has been good. Cash said the Rays were comfortable with Thursday's game being played.

“First of all you hope they’re OK,” Cash said. “We’ve got some very intelligent people and the right doctors that are advising the right way to go about things.”      THIS IS RATHER DISTURBING, THIS WHOLE VACCINE THING MIGHT BE A  FARCE.
F

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2021, 08:21:13 AM »
...and some guy comes walking down the sidewalk all by himself wearing a mask, nobody else around.

I'm thinking, "What a douchebag."

He waved and I waved back.

?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2021, 11:18:49 AM »
This thread started of so nice and cheery.  "Hi boys! Today I was mowing my yard and enjoying the delightful springtime weather..."  Then it turned into a fist fight. "Hey you mask wearing bastard! Get off my lawn or I'll smash your head!"

This makes me sad.

I can’t believe no one has asked the OP if he was wearing his white New Balance running shoes while he was cutting his grass?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2021, 01:24:42 PM »
I can’t believe no one has asked the OP if he was wearing his white New Balance running shoes while he was cutting his grass?

I wear these.

Bought an extra pair too for when they finally wear out.  A very good workboot

I waterproofed them myself using toilet ring seal wax.

Make sure the tongue on a workboot is attached at least 3/4 the way up the boot if you want them to keep water out.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Brahma-Men-s-Wide-Width-Gus-6-Black-Steel-Toe-Work-Boot/46008505

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2021, 01:34:16 PM »
 ::)
Then there's this guy...

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2021, 01:50:07 PM »
and this guy, haha

Smoking Increases COVID-19 Risk... Right? | MedPage Today

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2021, 04:11:15 PM »
I wear these.

Make sure the tongue on a workboot is attached at least 3/4 the way up the boot if you want them to keep water out.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Brahma-Men-s-Wide-Width-Gus-6-Black-Steel-Toe-Work-Boot/46008505

I gave up on waterproofing. Makes my boots stink in a hurry. I have exceptionally vile feet tho.

I'm leaving Red Wings and going back to Rocky S2V. The Wings have better durability but the S2Vs are the most comfortable boots I've worn and are great for getting down low, if you're frequently on a knee, plastering, painting, etc. I'd still prefer the Red Wings work boot for heavier outside work like earth moving. I want more mobility than they afford, and the speed lace hooks snagging on the ladder sucks, but they're a solid boot.

Ok, wearing tactical boots when you're not in the military is kinda cringey but they're the best of all worlds, I've found.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2021, 04:47:20 PM »
I gave up on waterproofing. Makes my boots stink in a hurry. I have exceptionally vile feet tho.

I'm leaving Red Wings and going back to Rocky S2V. The Wings have better durability but the S2Vs are the most comfortable boots I've worn and are great for getting down low, if you're frequently on a knee, plastering, painting, etc. I'd still prefer the Red Wings work boot for heavier outside work like earth moving. I want more mobility than they afford, and the speed lace hooks snagging on the ladder sucks, but they're a solid boot.

Ok, wearing tactical boots when you're not in the military is kinda cringey but they're the best of all worlds, I've found.

Those are great boots.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2021, 05:13:50 PM »
I wear these.

Great boots.  I wear Red Wings at work. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2021, 05:37:58 PM »
Your Mom polished your helmet?

Bro...

Well done. I had not thought of the possibility of such an excellent and humorous reply!  Well done, indeed!  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2021, 08:34:03 PM »
What point? that maybe this person simply forgot to take his mask off when getting outside, no one ever does that?
maybe he's about to walk into a building where masks are required and he put it on early because he's got a box of them in his car?

Not that many people "forget" to take their mask off when going outside.  They are slaves to their Id and feed off the fawning of others of their kind (real or imagined in what passes for their mind) and feign anger  when laughed at and/or belittled by anyone with a useable IQ.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2021, 08:41:38 PM »
......we can definitely rule you out being Strawman

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2021, 09:23:40 PM »
and this guy, haha

Smoking Increases COVID-19 Risk... Right? | MedPage Today

could give two shits about the mask but smoking is for guys and skanky bitches.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2021, 09:59:56 PM »
I wear these.

That is not Getbig approved Schmoe wear?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2021, 10:30:46 PM »
i see people walking at the park with a mask

i also see a lot of masks on the ground at the park too, these people aren't even decent enough to throw the mask in the garbage can

E

Bill, fully vaccinated, walks in a park with no mask. A fully vaccinated passerby with a recent exposure who has an apocalyptic war going on inside him between the vaccine antibodies and viroids (they also like to hide out in intramuscular tissue btw) sneezes in Bill's direction while Bill inhales.  What's going on here?

Make it simpler. Passerby coughs viroids on a countertop.  The clerk doesn't clean with viral wipes.  Bill places in hand in the sputum and picks his nose.  Fauci said it's fine b/c fucboi vaccine is the magic cure even for asymptomatic people.  Why did Bill test positive and have to go in a 10-14 day quarantine?

Are vaccinated people cured or do vaccinated people have the same apocalyptic war going on inside of them when they have an exposure?  See intramuscular tissue, viral adaptation, and undetectable loads as in HIV patients who still have little viroids running around despite negative test after test.         

Too many lairs on the microphone in America!

BTW I had minor lung inflammation in the summer.  Nobody wants to know that or confirm IgG/IgM antibodies, just take the magic fucboi vaccine the old walking dead president is trying to make mandatory.  Isn't that sick?  The most high-risk person telling 100% immune and symptom-free people to take the same shit he just took

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2021, 10:56:08 PM »
Bill, fully vaccinated, walks in a park with no mask. A fully vaccinated passerby with a recent exposure who has an apocalyptic war going on inside him between the vaccine antibodies and viroids (they also like to hide out in intramuscular tissue btw) sneezes in Bill's direction while Bill inhales.  What's going on here?

Make it simpler. Passerby coughs viroids on a countertop.  The clerk doesn't clean with viral wipes.  Bill places in hand in the sputum and picks his nose.  Fauci said it's fine b/c fucboi vaccine is the magic cure even for asymptomatic people.  Why did Bill test positive and have to go in a 10-14 day quarantine?

Are vaccinated people cured or do vaccinated people have the same apocalyptic war going on inside of them when they have an exposure?  See intramuscular tissue, viral adaptation, and undetectable loads as in HIV patients who still have little viroids running around despite negative test after test.         

Too many lairs on the microphone in America!

BTW I had minor lung inflammation in the summer.  Nobody wants to know that or confirm IgG/IgM antibodies, just take the magic fucboi vaccine the old walking dead president is trying to make mandatory.  Isn't that sick?  The most high-risk person telling 100% immune and symptom-free people to take the same shit he just took

Fuck you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2021, 04:40:28 AM »
Great boots.  I wear Red Wings at work. 

The ones I wear are not great but they are decent and cheap.

Red Wings are great.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2021, 07:23:07 AM »
The ones I wear are not great but they are decent and cheap.

Red Wings are great.
;D

I work in a warehouse and often drive forklifts.  As such, I've been wearing steel toe boots for decades.  Even on weekends.   But that's probably just out of habit!  ;D