Author Topic: Ellen DeGeneres: The Toxic Workplace Scandal Felt Coordinated And Misogynistic  (Read 3227 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Sour grapes Muskrat seems like a true bitch and her comments are not necessary. She worked on the show for its first two seasons before she says she was let go. I don't watch the Ellen show because the daytime talk show format bores me. However, slamming one's former employer is never a wise move.

If pictures are truly worth a thousand words, this rat doesn't exactly look like she's a "nice person" herself.

Speaking of unsavoury looking people, check out this distortion of reality...

Compare real life Davis Irving and Deborah Lipstadt to the actor and actress who played them in the movie "Denial":

Just looking back at the massive pack of lies I was fed all my life about Jews. I cant help but resent it. And? Why shouldn't I resent it?

I remember one time in 2007, I said something innocuous online, basically stating that White people have human rights. Some piece of shit female Jew told me my post was inappropriate, and compared me to Hitler.

I'd love my views on Jews to come down a shade, but trashing someone for literally stating that his own race has human rights?

I think to the extent you are seeing people become anti-Semitic, it's because of stuff like that.

Look at these pictures - do Jews live in La La Land or something? THIS IS COMPLETELY INSANE.

As for discussing The Holocaust - I refuse to believe anything just because I'm told it's true. We learn the nature of various matters, including historical events, by freedom of speech. I will not believe The Holocaust, whatever it entailed, happened as Jewish Hollywood producers tell me it happened. Why would I? So I'm going to trust literally the most biased source imaginable on that topic?

Uhhh...yeah, NO.

One thing about Jews I've noticed is that they are terrified of Gentiles like me who aren't concerned about the social stigma they've created on the topic of speaking about Jewish history.

They have a weapon that works on 99% of Gentiles, which is literally a paper tiger.

We need freedom of speech to learn about things. I refuse to accept anything due to social pressure. I only seek to examine facts.

Why must everything be labelled racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, etc?

Regarding Ellen, she was probably just fired for being White. If she's playing the anti-male card now, that's a seriously hideous thing to do. To be targeted for race only to blame the matter on gender - pathetic.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Speaking of unsavoury looking people, check out this distortion of reality.

Compare real life Davis Irving and Deborah Lipstadt to the actor and actress who played them in the movie "Denial":

Just looking back at the massive pack of lies I was fed all my life about Jews. I cant help but resent it. And? Why shouldn't I resent it?

I remember one time in 2007, I said something innocuous online, basically stating that White people have human rights. Some piece of shit female Jew told me my post was inappropriate, and compared me to Hitler.

I'd love to views on Jews to come down a shade, but trashing someone for literally stating that his own race has human rights?

I think to the extent you are seeing people become anti-Semitic, it's because of stuff like that.

Matt would you like to drink a few Zimas with Ellen and then lick her fishy slit?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Matt would you like to drink a few Zimas with Ellen and then lick her fishy slit?

In 2004....IF she grew long hair...maybe. Yeah, most likely then. WTF am I talking about - fuck yeah.

I forget sometimes what it's like being a young man, where seemingly all women looked better from what I remember.

At the time, I remember hearing on the radio it was Ellen's 46th birthday, and I was like "Holy shit!"

I felt she looked much younger.

I never really understood why some lesbians wanted women to masculine, and seemingly almost to the point of looking like a man.

Wouldn't a person attracted to a woman want...a woman?

Obviously I'm over-simplifying that.

I think with long hair, Ellen would have likely been attractive when she was younger. I've only ever know her to have short hair like a man, and dress in quite manly fashion.

Otherwise, I'd imagine she is probably pretty - and does look younger than her age, IMO [and yes, her slit is nice and fishy, just the way I like it].

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
In 2004....IF she grew long hair...maybe. Yeah, most likely then. WTF am I talking about - fuck yeah.

I forget sometimes what it's like being a young man, where seemingly all women looked better from what I remember.

At the time, I remember hearing on the radio it was Ellen's 46th birthday, and I was like "Holy shit!"

I felt she looked much younger.

I never really understood why some lesbians wanted women to masculine, and seemingly almost to the point of looking like a man.

Wouldn't a person attracted to a woman want...a woman?

Obviously I'm over-simplifying that.

I think with long hair, Ellen would have likely been attractive when she was younger. I've only ever know her to have short hair like a man, and dress in quite manly fashion.

Otherwise, I'd imagine she is probably pretty - and does look younger than her age, IMO [and yes, her slit is nice and fishy, just the way I like it].

Stop pretending you’re not a closet homo.

Pecker swallowing phaggot.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The pedo ring in Holyweird, they are all connected and rubbing it in your face: Epstein Island and degenerate's studio

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
She was my brother's neighbor when he lived in Glendale. She seemed nice. Offered to jerk me off once at a neighborhood bbq. Unfortunately I had just finished myself off and wasn't ready to go again. Not sure if rain checks expire or not?

Good story - got a half parsh... ...hmmm...  a quarsh..?
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Good story - got a half parsh... ...hmmm...  a quarsh..?

Glad I was able to help.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
She was my brother's neighbor when he lived in Glendale. She seemed nice. Offered to jerk me off once at a neighborhood bbq. Unfortunately I had just finished myself off and wasn't ready to go again. Not sure if rain checks expire or not?

True Getbigger.

IroNat

• Getbig V
I hope Ellen fully funded her 401k during the show's run so she can live comfortably in retirement.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Stop pretending you’re not a closet homo.

Pecker swallowing phaggot.

Don't think Matty is a Homer Simpsia.
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Cancelled? The show is running for another year and a half. Why make a big deal about it now?

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Cancelled? The show is running for another year and a half. Why make a big deal about it now?

Her contract was through 2022, so they had to pay her either way.  They chose not to renew her contract. 

She's making it like she's walking away because she's a creative person who can't be creative, on her own show, where she has complete freedom to do what she wants.

I don't have a problem that she ran a tight ship, it's her house wife viewers that have a problem with it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Ellen DeGeneres says the toxic workplace scandal felt ‘coordinated’ and ‘very misogynistic’

By: Suzy Byrne

The Ellen DeGeneres Show host, 63, told Today's Savannah Guthrie that the toxic workplace allegations and ratings slide were not factors in her decision, noting that if she was still "having fun, I would do this show with nobody watching." However, she admits the personal attacks hit hard, and said they felt "orchestrated" and "coordinated." They also felt "very misogynistic."

The interview took place after DeGeneres recorded her emotional monologue announcing the news on her show, which airs Thursday. Speaking to her viewers, she broke down in tears, saying "The past 18 years have changed my life. You’ve changed my life. And I am forever grateful to all of you for watching, for laughing, for dancing, sometimes crying.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ellen-de-generes-says-the-toxic-workplace-scandal-felt-coordinated-and-very-misogynistic-143158988.html

Bottom line, this was a coordinated attack against her because she's a VERY RICH woman.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
1. Theres no such sex as a "woman".
2. Prime why are you so hateful and judgmental based on ONE photo?

1. I have no idea what you are saying here and why you're saying it.

2. Did you watch the interview? Nothing hateful about what I said. She comes off as a bitch on wheels.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
I hope Ellen fully funded her 401k during the show's run so she can live comfortably in retirement.

Her show's been on the air since 2003 and she goes off the air in 2022, that's nineteen years.  She makes fifty million a year, which comes out to $950 million overall.  I think her retirement will be fine, if she decides to retire.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Would buy tickets to watch Henda and Soul Crusher tag-team her with a hate-fuck

IroNat

• Getbig V
Her show's been on the air since 2003 and she goes off the air in 2022, that's nineteen years.  She makes fifty million a year, which comes out to $950 million overall.  I think her retirement will be fine, if she decides to retire.

You have set my mind at ease.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
True Getbigger.

That means a lot.  Thanks brother. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Cant you just see the lawyers slobbering over  getting a piece of that?

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.

She will die a slow, painful death from cancer (most phags and dykes who get the AIDS end up dying of cancer).  No amount of money will save her, either from the agonizing death or from the eternal hellfire she deserves. 
~

DerrickRigg.bber

• Getbig II
  • 6'2", 277lb. bodybuilder
I subscribe to L.A. Magazine, and for the last three years, there have been articles about the "Ellen" employees being disgusted by the show and the top bosses.  Ellen's "Don't Look at me, Don't talk to me" attitude pissed off the employees and then that attitude spread to the contestants on her game show.

In one of the articles, it said millennial-age viewers were leaving the "Ellen" show in droves, along with the OWN/Oprah show. They are past their primes.

Someone show them the exit.
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
She will die a slow, painful death from cancer (most phags and dykes who get the AIDS end up dying of cancer).  No amount of money will save her, either from the agonizing death or from the eternal hellfire she deserves.

::)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
::)

Roll your eyes at the truth if it helps you sleep at night.  Your oncologist will be in stitches over your witty emoji reply. 

~

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Roll your eyes at the truth if it helps you sleep at night.  Your oncologist will be in stitches over your witty emoji reply.

Not worried and I sleep just fine every night. Why is that? Because I don't have HIV or any other STD. Never have, never will have. If I had an oncologist, he or she would be in stitches over your comments about lesbians and HIV....AIDS.

Female-to-female sexual transmission of HIV is extremely rare. So, unless Ellen or her partner is bisexual the likelihood of her getting HIV related cancer is almost nil.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
Not worried and I sleep just fine every night. Why is that? Because I don't have HIV or any other STD. Never have, never will have. If I had an oncologist, he or she would be in stitches over your comments about lesbians and HIV....AIDS.

Female-to-female sexual transmission of HIV is extremely rare. So, unless Ellen or her partner is bisexual the likelihood of her getting HIV related cancer is almost nil.

Keep dreaming, fudgepacker.  All your sort are headed down the same path. 
~