Author Topic: Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN  (Read 1011 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 12:03:07 PM »
 ::)

"Seth Keshel examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state."

Now there's some science for you!

Meanwhile, along with his hoard:

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 01:37:16 PM »
::)

"Seth Keshel examined the final vote counts in all 50 states compared to the estimated numbers based on changing state dynamics and trends to come up with his estimated voter fraud in each state."

Now there's some science for you!

Meanwhile, along with his hoard:

Tell us more about The science of the Delta very again tell us more about the science of these vaccines again tell us more about how masks work again?

And then I’ll tell you why they are making all of these things such a priority again and threatening to lock down the country

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 02:33:18 PM »
Tell us more about The science of the Delta very again tell us more about the science of these vaccines again tell us more about how masks work again?

And then I’ll tell you why they are making all of these things such a priority again and threatening to lock down the country

You know where you can get that information about the Delta variant if you really want to look into it objectively and non-politically.  I will leave that to you.

Frankly, I don't put too much into whether or not the science behind all this warrants what they are requiring people to do.    I have had people I know die from it and people close to me almost die from it. 

More importantly, I have seen it destroy small businesses,  Hundreds in my industry. And so much more in other industries.  I don't necessarily agree with masks, but I agree I should wear them if they help get us back to normal faster.  I am not so narcissistic that I need to parade around proclaiming that I will not wear a mask and instead act like I wear a tinfoil hat while at the same time posting anti-mask memes on FB.

But I will say this for sure:

The science behind COVID is far more VALID than some wanna-be authority's "estimate" on voter fraud that gets past off as truth.

If the election was rigged nothing tangible that could overturn the election has come to the surface as of today.

Until then...  Biden is your president, just as Trump was Straw's president.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2021, 04:13:07 PM »
You know where you can get that information about the Delta variant if you really want to look into it objectively and non-politically.  I will leave that to you.

Frankly, I don't put too much into whether or not the science behind all this warrants what they are requiring people to do.    I have had people I know die from it and people close to me almost die from it. 

More importantly, I have seen it destroy small businesses,  Hundreds in my industry. And so much more in other industries.  I don't necessarily agree with masks, but I agree I should wear them if they help get us back to normal faster.  I am not so narcissistic that I need to parade around proclaiming that I will not wear a mask and instead act like I wear a tinfoil hat while at the same time posting anti-mask memes on FB.

But I will say this for sure:

The science behind COVID is far more VALID than some wanna-be authority's "estimate" on voter fraud that gets past off as truth.

If the election was rigged nothing tangible that could overturn the election has come to the surface as of today.

Until then...  Biden is your president, just as Trump was Straw's president.

I’ll answer the first part of this. Yes, I know exactly were to find it, on both sides. That’s being said there is no conclusive proof OR science of anything. But we do know that according to the CDC there is a fatality case rate of 0.08%. This is political and not a shred of “science” in it. Not with the masks, not with the threat of more lockdowns...nothing. See what happens if they try to impose mask mandates and lockdowns

And Biden being “My” President is irrelevant. He’s a mouthpiece and a bumbling one at that. So tell me Ozmo..on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate him and why?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 09:21:41 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 09:47:21 PM »
I looked at the article and the linked article to Keshel's page.  They don't explain how he came up with these estimates.  Or did I just not see it?

You weren't even supposed to question it...

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2021, 04:23:18 AM »
You weren't even supposed to question it...
But, but Conservatives question "everything" (you know, Conspiracies) while LIbturdz take all they are fed from the MSM as "fact".
I think you are confused yet again...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2021, 06:38:08 AM »
I looked at the article and the linked article to Keshel's page.  They don't explain how he came up with these estimates.  Or did I just not see it?

No one else saw it either.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2021, 06:38:57 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2021, 07:00:56 AM »
I’ll answer the first part of this. Yes, I know exactly were to find it, on both sides. That’s being said there is no conclusive proof OR science of anything. But we do know that according to the CDC there is a fatality case rate of 0.08%. This is political and not a shred of “science” in it. Not with the masks, not with the threat of more lockdowns...nothing. See what happens if they try to impose mask mandates and lockdowns

And Biden being “My” President is irrelevant. He’s a mouthpiece and a bumbling one at that. So tell me Ozmo..on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate him and why?

Kansas City just imposed an indoor mask mandate that started yesterday.  Noone is freaking out over it and are following it.   I do think that if we start seeing lockdowns again we are going to see more serious rioting though.  I hope states just leave it at mask mandates.  Another lockdown will kill more struggling businesses. 

Honestly, I wouldn't know what to rate him.  Haven't paid much attention to him.  Too busy working and enjoying life.  But, I am not a fan of his.  He will likely sell out like OB to some big business or industry if he hasn't already.  He's been in politics forever and all I have seen is our middle-class decrease.  That goes for any of those sellouts who have been there more than 10 years on both sides.   320 million people in this country and the best we have had in the last 2 elections/primaries is Trump, Clinton, Sanders, Biden? 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2021, 07:09:04 AM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAAhahahahahahaha.

Setting a new record for your desperation levels aren't you?

LOL  8)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2021, 11:28:37 AM »
Gotta be desperate to believe anything to calm your insecurities when you start quoting the gateway pundit.

---
The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2021, 01:30:54 PM »
Gotta be desperate to believe anything to calm your insecurities when you start quoting the gateway pundit.

---
The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories. Founded by Jim Hoft in 2004, The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.
---

Oh boy..lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2021, 03:35:07 PM »
Oh boy..lol

Oh boy…. Says the dumbest poster on getbig in a thread he quoted a site ran by the dumbest man on the internet.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2021, 06:16:02 PM »
Oh boy..lol

Dear Coach, in case you forgot, Joe Biden won and Trump lost the 2020 election.
Joe Biden was sworn in as the 46th President and his wife Jill is our 1st lady.

That's reality , in case you forgot.