Author Topic: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?  (Read 20128 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Do you feel better or worse from The vaccine?
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2021, 03:40:27 PM »
You sound like a pussy saying "virtue signaling". Just as pussified as my side saying "woke". You're capable of doing better than this. Sac up.

The term fits.

His initial post, describing his self-righteous reason for getting vaccinated was a rote, brain-numbing post.

“i wouldn't contribute to taking up hospital resources that may be needed for other things”

🙄

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2021, 03:43:28 PM »
Meanwhile, the hits keep coming from JNJ:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/johnson--johnson-consumer-inc-issues-voluntary-recall-of-specific-neutrogena-and-aveeno-aerosol-sunscreen-products-due-to-the-presence-of-benzene-301334144.html

Benzene is classified as a human carcinogen, a substance that could potentially cause cancer depending on the level and extent of exposure

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2021, 03:45:11 PM »
The term fits.

His initial post, describing his self-righteous reason for getting vaccinated was a rote, brain-numbing post.

“i wouldn't contribute to taking up hospital resources that may be needed for other things”

🙄

His kind is prone to say that unvaccinated people shouldn’t be allowed hospital treatment. The same motherfuckers were against fat shaming when it turns out 3/4 of the hospitalizations for Covid are among the obese.

Covid: CDC study finds about 78% of people hospitalized were overweight or obese

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covid-cdc-study-finds-roughly-78percent-of-people-hospitalized-were-overweight-or-obese.html

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2021, 03:53:56 PM »
His kind is prone to say that unvaccinated people shouldn’t be allowed hospital treatment. The same motherfuckers were against fat shaming when it turns out 3/4 of the hospitalizations for Covid are among the obese.

Covid: CDC study finds about 78% of people hospitalized were overweight or obese

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covid-cdc-study-finds-roughly-78percent-of-people-hospitalized-were-overweight-or-obese.html

Great post !

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2021, 04:47:26 PM »

Smokers shouldn't be treated at all.

Maybe nix cancer patients too? Maybe too far on that one. ;D

Basically, if your illness is in any way tied to your personal choices in life, you're dead.

Sounds like a promising idea for America!

Where do i sign up?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2021, 04:47:58 PM »
I took both doses and I don't feel any different.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2021, 05:22:45 PM »
Everyone is raving about this shit now. Im against them and wonder if you feel any changes They gave you in life quality?

No difference.  I got both doses.  Had an immune reaction after each one.  Fever, sore throat.  Went away after 2 days both times.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2021, 06:47:02 PM »
No issues at all with JnJ and I got sick the one time I took a flu shot so I was surprised. That one makes sense for me not rMNA (I want to see long term sides from that tech),1 shot and done. I know the media loves to shit on that one but it’s had way less sides and hospitalizations than any of the others. They say it only covers you 70% instead of 90% and if u get covid your symptoms are mild and you don’t die, I can live with that haha.  I’m around older grand parents and at risk friends and family so it made sense.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2021, 07:29:10 PM »

We also found out he lives in his mom's basement.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2021, 07:38:25 PM »
Felt fine, just a mild cold feeling the day after

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2021, 08:58:58 PM »
Problem is it don't work all the time.  I am training a RN for a bikini contest.  She had the Vaccine in March and Monday she tested positive for Covid.  Even Catt Sadler the actress who had to vaccine just came down with The Delta.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2021, 09:33:55 PM »
Problem is it don't work all the time.  I am training a RN for a bikini contest.  She had the Vaccine in March and Monday she tested positive for Covid.  Even Catt Sadler the actress who had to vaccine just came down with The Delta.

That you can still get covid after being vaccinated isn't a revelation.  We were told that upfront.  What makes me feel better is knowing that if I get it I am way less likely to be highly contagious, get sick let alone very sick and lastly not die from it. 

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2021, 09:36:27 PM »
That you can still get covid after being vaccinated isn't a revelation.  We were told that upfront.  What makes me feel better is knowing that if I get it I am way less likely to be highly contagious, get sick let alone very sick and lastly not die from it.
Exactly

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2021, 10:23:57 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2021, 10:27:56 PM »
Go read the article on that Catt Sadler. She said she is very sick.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2021, 10:37:54 PM »
I’m not making any type of decision on getting vaccinated until Matt C finishes his extensive research on the subject matter.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2021, 10:51:11 PM »

Had no idea who Catt Sadler was before the media let everyone know “how sick she is” these celebrities or wanna be celebrities will milk any kind of press they can get. What about your client that was diagnosed? Did she even know she was sick? most people in shape don’t even know they have it only to find out from a mandatory test for work or travel

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2021, 11:30:01 PM »

That sucks.  Being sick is better than dying.  This delta variant is no joke.  I fear it's going to hit young, unvaccinated people harder.  Thanks for the tip.  Regarding Catt Sadler....Would hit.  With covid or not.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2021, 12:20:47 AM »
u tards r exactly stupid.

I am very happy that you have chosen not to get vaccinated.  Please, don't change your mind.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2021, 12:35:40 AM »
it gave me peace of mind that i wouldn't kill some old person or that i wouldn't contribute to taking up hospital resources that may be needed for other things

You are the perfect servant.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2021, 12:39:15 AM »

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2021, 01:09:45 AM »
Vaccinated astra zeneca, avoided pfizer moderna basically due to RNMA technology being so new and appreciate these vaccines have been given an emergency type approval. Not saying that I dont think the technology isn't up to speed, its just new and i exercised my personal position around wanting to be vaccinated with traditional vaccine method. MRNA technology is definitely the future though, amazing science. Think people should pretty much do want they each want, no problem if your no or pro, its personal choice.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2021, 01:24:12 AM »
The vaccine is more dangerous than Covid. I will never get the experimental vaccine.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2021, 02:12:15 AM »
The vaccine is more dangerous than Covid. I will never get the experimental vaccine.
You are the problem

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2021, 02:49:36 AM »
April

Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccine Is Still Highly Effective Six Months After Second Dose - WSJ

https://www.wsj.com/articles/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-protects-for-six-months-companies-say-11617273901

July

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-ask-fda-authorize-booster-dose-covid-vaccine-delta-variant-spreads-2021-07-08/

NEW YORK, July 9 (Reuters) - Pfizer (PFE.N) and partner BioNTech (22UAy.DE) plan to ask U.S. and European regulators within weeks to authorize a booster dose of its COVID-19 vaccine, based on evidence of greater risk of infection six months after inoculation and the spread of the highly contagious Delta variant.