Author Topic: Nothing to see here  (Read 202 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Nothing to see here
« on: July 25, 2021, 10:02:52 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Nothing to see here
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 03:30:51 AM »
What?  Not even a trade for those secret videos of Hunter?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 04:42:03 AM »
Why did they put a picture of the same person twice?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 08:01:20 AM »
His middle name should be 'scandal' or 'cover up'.  ???

--- "Ole Cornpop was a bad dude man"!!

House Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (R-NY) released a statement on Friday lambasting President Joe Biden and his Department of Justice (DOJ) for failing to investigate coronavirus-related nursing home deaths in certain states across America, specifically New York.

“This decision from President Biden’s Department of Justice makes President Biden complicit in the criminal corruption scandal and coverup of deaths of thousands of vulnerable seniors,” said Stefanik. “New Yorkers deserve answers and accountability.”

“I was the first member of Congress to call for an investigation into Governor Cuomo’s corrupt criminal coverup and I will continue to fight for the families who lost loved ones because of the cruelty and corruption of our Governor,” Stefanik added as she requested the DOJ Inspector General investigate the matter. Stefanik said:

I call on the DOJ Inspector General to look into this matter. What did Governor Cuomo promise President Joe Biden in his White House meeting? And how can the DOJ not investigate such a blatantly criminal coverup?