Author Topic: Pervy Joe, Cuomo the H-Mo, and Ole Cornpop  (Read 207 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Pervy Joe, Cuomo the H-Mo, and Ole Cornpop
« on: July 26, 2021, 08:00:08 AM »
House Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (R-NY) released a statement on Friday lambasting President Joe Biden and his Department of Justice (DOJ) for failing to investigate coronavirus-related nursing home deaths in certain states across America, specifically New York.

“This decision from President Biden’s Department of Justice makes President Biden complicit in the criminal corruption scandal and coverup of deaths of thousands of vulnerable seniors,” said Stefanik. “New Yorkers deserve answers and accountability.”

“I was the first member of Congress to call for an investigation into Governor Cuomo’s corrupt criminal coverup and I will continue to fight for the families who lost loved ones because of the cruelty and corruption of our Governor,” Stefanik added as she requested the DOJ Inspector General investigate the matter. Stefanik said:

I call on the DOJ Inspector General to look into this matter. What did Governor Cuomo promise President Joe Biden in his White House meeting? And how can the DOJ not investigate such a blatantly criminal coverup?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Pervy Joe, Cuomo the H-Mo, and Ole Cornpop
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 01:40:25 PM »
Imagine if your relatives were among those killed.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Re: Pervy Joe, Cuomo the H-Mo, and Ole Cornpop
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 02:35:45 PM »
Cuomo’s policy spiked the death toll on purpose to try to get President Trump removed from office.

Liberals voted for this shit, I say let Joe Biden flounder around for all four years. There won’t be any large Dem run cities left after that.