Author Topic: GOP Lawmakers Barred From Checking Prison Conditions for Jan. 6 Inmates  (Read 1198 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: GOP Lawmakers Barred From Checking Prison Conditions for Jan. 6 Inmates
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2021, 11:40:52 AM »
You stupid ass little midget.... the point of it comes down to they didn't have APPROVAL to visit.  Pretty sure it requires... oh I don't know what it is called in Retard Land,...  but the rest of us call it an appointment.  You don't just swing by a prison like it's grandma's house unannounced.

You really put a lot of work into becoming stupid didn't you?

Oh boy....smh 🤦‍♂️

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2021, 06:03:43 PM »
Aside from the people attacking each other instead of addressing the actual issue, isn't anyone even the least bit curious about the prison conditions? 

I wasn't but I am now.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2021, 06:58:44 PM »
I wasn't but I am now.

Same here.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2021, 07:17:22 PM »
Aside from the people attacking each other instead of addressing the actual issue, isn't anyone even the least bit curious about the prison conditions? 

I'm definitely curious now, especially after I started reading Andy Ngo's book "Unmasked" about ANTIFA.  Countless anarchists have been arrested, released, and had their charges dropped.  We're talking tons of crimes far more serious than what happened on 6 January.

LOL - as soon a bunch of Trumptard Traitors get thrown in jail you're suddenly concerned about prison conditions

fucking hilarious

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2021, 07:19:36 PM »
LOL - as soon a bunch of Trumptard Traitors get thrown in jail you're suddenly concerned about prison conditions

fucking hilarious
Not really, you fucking retarded moron. Not until you communist cuntfaces told them they couldn't go inside, now everyone is interested, you stupid fucking brainwashed cumbubble.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2021, 07:17:30 AM »
Don't worry... the way things are going for Gaetz, he will be able to give us a first hand report on the conditions in the future.   :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2021, 10:26:15 AM »
Not really, you fucking retarded moron. Not until you communist cuntfaces told them they couldn't go inside, now everyone is interested, you stupid fucking brainwashed cumbubble.

Ok Closet Case...I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

Go ahead and show me your past posts where you expressed concern for prison conditions for Non-Trumptard Traitors

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2021, 01:27:44 PM »
The same people hooting about how it is preventing members of the Oversight Committee from doing their jobs are the exact people crying and complaining about the House Ways and Means Committee trying to do their jobs by getting Trumpy's tax returns. 

Cherry picking hypocrites.  Nothing new about Trumpturds really.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2021, 01:49:47 PM »
The same people hooting about how it is preventing members of the Oversight Committee from doing their jobs are the exact people crying and complaining about the House Ways and Means Committee trying to do their jobs by getting Trumpy's tax returns. 

Cherry picking hypocrites.  Nothing new about Trumpturds really.

Hey Benito...there is no requirement for a Presidential candidate to turn over their taxes from any year. But regardless, for the last 5 years his taxes have been under constant audit. Here’s the kicker, hypocrite. It doesn’t bother you that portions of his taxes were leaked to the public. Quiet your piehole 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2021, 02:59:02 PM »
Hey Benito...there is no requirement for a Presidential candidate to turn over their taxes from any year. But regardless, for the last 5 years his taxes have been under constant audit. Here’s the kicker, hypocrite. It doesn’t bother you that portions of his taxes were leaked to the public. Quiet your piehole

Being under audit doesn't exempt anyone from disclosing tax records when ordered.

Also, just for you retard : a 1976 statute, enacted in the wake of the Watergate scandal revelations,  requires the Treasury Department to provide “any” tax return requested by the Ways and Means chairman in writing.

Keep crying.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2021, 04:48:41 PM »
Being under audit doesn't exempt anyone from disclosing tax records when ordered.

Also, just for you retard : a 1976 statute, enacted in the wake of the Watergate scandal revelations,  requires the Treasury Department to provide “any” tax return requested by the Ways and Means chairman in writing.

Keep crying.

Wrong once again Benito

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2021, 05:02:10 PM »
Ok Closet Case...I'll give you the benefit of the doubt

Go ahead and show me your past posts where you expressed concern for prison conditions for Non-Trumptard Traitors
You're a liberal so I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit....read what I said again....nobody cared until they told we couldn't see it, you stupid fuck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2021, 05:02:25 PM »

No one asked THE TRAITOR to turn them over

The House Ways and Means Committee asked The Treasury Department to provide them and here is what the law says about that:

‘Upon written request’ of the chairman of one of the three congressional tax committees, the Secretary ‘shall furnish’ the requested tax information to the Committee,”

fucking moron

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2021, 05:03:41 PM »
You're a liberal so I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit....read what I said again....nobody cared until they told we couldn't see it, you stupid fuck.

Tell yourself whatever you want closet case

Those clowns have to follow the same rules as everyone else

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2021, 05:14:21 PM »
Wrong once again Benito

"Prove it" dumb ass.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2021, 05:20:13 PM »

They didn't say they couldn't see the prisoners.  They said they turned up without a prior appointment and with an unauthorized camera crew in tow.

---
The DC Department of Correction later issued a statement saying all its residents are treated the same, regardless of political belief or background.

It went on to say, “Today, congressional officials arrived at the DC Department of Corrections (DOC) Central Detention Facility (CDF) unannounced with an unauthorized camera crew requesting a facility tour. By doing so, these officials compromised safety and security operations at the DOC. Safety and security related to DOC facilities, staff, and residents is a high priority and for that reason DOC has established procedures and protocols related to visits to its facilities. All visitors, which includes family members of residents, attorneys, and public officials, must adhere to the rules and procedures of the DOC.”
---

Next time, make an appointment and get approval to bring the camera crew.   Simple.  Except for Trumpturds.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2021, 05:32:00 PM »
"Prove it" dumb ass.

From Forbes 2020

“Presidents aren't required to release their returns to anyone — and the IRS is prohibited from even discussing the existence of any individual president’s return. But to say that presidential tax secrecy is legal isn’t the same thing as saying it’s right.

American presidents, when acting in their private capacity as American taxpayers, are basically above the law — at least during their time in office. And because their taxpaying is the focus of broad and consistent public attention, any problem with their behavior poses an existential threat to the popular consent that makes the tax system function.

The United States needs a law mandating presidential tax disclosure — even if it means giving Trump a pass and imposing it only on future chief executives.

Roles in Tension

Presidents have a dual relationship with the tax system. On one hand, they serve as the nation’s tax collector in chief, supervising the agencies charged with enforcing the tax law. At the same time, however, presidents are themselves taxpayers, subject to the same legal responsibilities as anyone else. In practical terms, this arrangement means that presidents must police their own tax behavior.

In theory, the IRS is keeping tabs on presidents and their taxes. Since 1977, the agency’s internal guidelines have required an annual, automatic audit of returns filed by sitting presidents and vice presidents.”

Forbes isn’t exactly pro Trump

And when I get home I can even cite from Law Firms

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2021, 05:43:53 PM »
From Forbes 2020

“Presidents aren't required to release their returns to anyone — and the IRS is prohibited from even discussing the existence of any individual president’s return. But to say that presidential tax secrecy is legal isn’t the same thing as saying it’s right.

American presidents, when acting in their private capacity as American taxpayers, are basically above the law — at least during their time in office. And because their taxpaying is the focus of broad and consistent public attention, any problem with their behavior poses an existential threat to the popular consent that makes the tax system function.

The United States needs a law mandating presidential tax disclosure — even if it means giving Trump a pass and imposing it only on future chief executives.

Roles in Tension

Presidents have a dual relationship with the tax system. On one hand, they serve as the nation’s tax collector in chief, supervising the agencies charged with enforcing the tax law. At the same time, however, presidents are themselves taxpayers, subject to the same legal responsibilities as anyone else. In practical terms, this arrangement means that presidents must police their own tax behavior.

In theory, the IRS is keeping tabs on presidents and their taxes. Since 1977, the agency’s internal guidelines have required an annual, automatic audit of returns filed by sitting presidents and vice presidents.”

Forbes isn’t exactly pro Trump

And when I get home I can even cite from Law Firms

No one asked Trump

Congress can see the tax return of ANY person who files a tax return

It doesn't matter if you're a former POTUS and current TRAITOR and SCAM ARTIST

The law still applies

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2021, 05:48:39 PM »
No one asked Trump

Congress can see the tax return of ANY person who files a tax return

It doesn't matter if you're a former POTUS and current TRAITOR and SCAM ARTIST

The law still applies

Simple facts can't penetrate that Dome O' Delusions that passes as Coachys head.

---
The House Ways and Means Committee has express statutory authority to obtain tax returns from the IRS—without having to provide any excuses or reasons for doing so.
---

They don't need Trumpys permission.  Might want to try another argument Gloria, cause that excuse ain't working.

---
As part of the Revenue Act of 1924, it singled out Ways and Means—as well as the Senate Finance Committee and a then-unspecified “special” committee—as having “the right to call on the Secretary of the Treasury for, and it shall be his duty to furnish, any data of any character contained in or shown by the returns . . . that may be required by the committee.”
---

Now what?  What is your excuse going to be now?  You can't cite from law firms because you can't even process the act of reading simple sentences. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2021, 06:01:57 PM »
Oh boy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2021, 06:05:55 PM »
Oh boy

LOL

Don't worry phony "coach"

Matt Gaetz is likely to see the inside of a jail cell pretty soon and then he can tell the rest of you clowns what the "conditions" are like.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2021, 06:26:19 PM »
Quote from: Coach is Back!

Oh boy
[/quote

Yeah... pretty sure you will "cite from law firms" and be more accurate than established authority.   ::)

But hey, give it a shot.  You are going to be wrong no matter what you post so why not go big?