Author Topic: Doping in International Weightlifting  (Read 3514 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Doping in International Weightlifting
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2021, 04:04:31 AM »
Bhank is so caught up on body weight and body weight only

His excuse is “it’s bodybuilding board and about getting big”

It’s about detail, quality and how you carry the weight

Because I am a fat blaoted mess? Bullshit I have plenty of detail no fat and vascularity everywhere

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2021, 09:44:52 AM »
Think no I don't think I know he is on something. I swam in the Junior Olympics I swam year round for years. Yes it will develop you no it won't turn you into Arnold. Everyone says they can look and tell if you can't look at this guy and tell you don't know what you are looking at. That is not a clean build not even close dude looks like Arnold

You're just jealous he's better looking than you and doesn't take steroids.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2021, 09:54:50 AM »

Bhank is natural.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2021, 10:02:54 AM »

How fucking stupid are you? Do you really believe the guy with traps, chest, shoulders, and arms like Arnold breaking all the swim records in a sport known for doping for decades isn't doping???? You really think this is natural??????? I mean I remember kids who refused to believe Arnold doped. Have fake natties and Hollywood taking our concept of what is normal and perverted it so much that we now think this is in anyway natural from swimming laps in a pool all day everyday?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2021, 10:59:32 AM »
How fucking stupid are you? Do you really believe the guy with traps, chest, shoulders, and arms like Arnold breaking all the swim records in a sport known for doping for decades isn't doping???? You really think this is natural??????? I mean I remember kids who refused to believe Arnold doped. Have fake natties and Hollywood taking our concept of what is normal and perverted it so much that we now think this is in anyway natural from swimming laps in a pool all day everyday?

His doctor prescribed it so it doesn't count as drugs  ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2021, 02:20:44 PM »

Looks like dozens of other young white men walking the streets where i grew up in the hood.

Most of them didn't even lift weights, just played basketball all day and ate lots of friend chicken and greens.

It's genetics, he has them, you don't. Sorry.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2021, 05:38:08 PM »
Looks like dozens of other young white men walking the streets where i grew up in the hood.

Most of them didn't even lift weights, just played basketball all day and ate lots of friend chicken and greens.

It's genetics, he has them, you don't. Sorry.

Ok that is actually funny but yeah clearly sauced to the gills and he is actually calling out swimming for doping kind of like gsp calling out mma