Author Topic: Doping in International Weightlifting  (Read 3567 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Doping in International Weightlifting
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2021, 10:31:23 AM »
What PED’s am I on? Specifically ones that are banned from use in athletic competition?

Actually I’ll make it even easier just tell me if I’m using drugs of any type. Thanks

First off all of our water and food sources are contaminated with hormones drugs and chemicals. Second you probably started your damn day with a cup of coffee. Open your medicine cabinet it is all PEDs aspirin PED ibuprofin PED coffee PED flouride toothpaste motherfucking PED you got anythign else in there because they are all PED. You think any drug that has been given to you since birth isn't some kind of PED they wouldn't give it to you if it wasn't.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2021, 10:33:39 AM »
First off all of our water and food sources are contaminated with hormones drugs and chemicals. Second you probably started your damn day with a cup of coffee. Open your medicine cabinet it is all PEDs aspirin PED ibuprofin PED coffee PED flouride toothpaste motherfucking PED you got anythign else in there because they are all PED. You think any drug that has been given to you since birth isn't some kind of PED they wouldn't give it to you if it wasn't.
You`re full of shit.....you`re on a ton of shit........we`re not that stupid to think otherwise.

Remember we are not the kids on bb.com.....we can tell when someone is using.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2021, 10:35:21 AM »
Dumbest post ever !!

Do you know what PED mean for Christs sake.........I`m sure it`s in toothpadte but it` hard to inject.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2021, 10:44:28 AM »
Dumbest post ever !!

Do you know what PED mean for Christs sake.........I`m sure it`s in toothpadte but it` hard to inject.

Flouride prevents tooth decay try performing to the best of your abilities with wrotten teeth and a Jaw infection

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2021, 10:49:02 AM »
Bhank is just mad because a ton of people look way better and take nothing or only a fraction of what he takes.  He just failed on his bulk so he’s sensitive right now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2021, 11:03:39 AM »
Bhank is just mad because a ton of people look way better and take nothing or only a fraction of what he takes.  He just failed on his bulk so he’s sensitive right now.

I am 230lbs and shredded at 43 years old I haven't failed at anything. I also just came in from my pool I don't feel like I am failing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2021, 11:05:00 AM »

The only question that should matter is if you look better? I doubt it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2021, 11:19:01 AM »
Flouride prevents tooth decay try performing to the best of your abilities with wrotten teeth and a Jaw infection
It`s not a PED you numbskull.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2021, 11:24:50 AM »
Thanks Bhatin! Fun fact I don’t drink coffee and I haven’t had caffeine in over a year…. But I do use toothpaste, I didn’t know flouride was anabolic. Does the IOC know this?

So you’re wrong about my drug use, but if you started with processed sugar you would have nailed me!

My initial question was on performance enhancing drugs, when the term PED is used it’s for this specific reference, it’s not 2006 anymore.

For the record I don’t care who uses what but if you’re using and a liar you lose credibility. This is the society we’ve created.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2021, 11:33:19 AM »
Thanks Bhatin! Fun fact I don’t drink coffee and I haven’t had caffeine in over a year…. But I do use toothpaste, I didn’t know flouride was anabolic. Does the IOC know this?

So you’re wrong about my drug use, but if you started with processed sugar you would have nailed me!

My initial question was on performance enhancing drugs, when the term PED is used it’s for this specific reference, it’s not 2006 anymore.

For the record I don’t care who uses what but if you’re using and a liar you lose credibility. This is the society we’ve created.

And we just learned you are clueless if you think something has to be anabolic to be performance enhancing any and all medication is performance enhancing we wouldn't take it otherwise. Also yes again we are all exposed to an environment that is now unfortunately hopelessly contaminated with oestrogenic compounds

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2021, 11:35:31 AM »
The only question that should matter is if you look better? I doubt it
I admit, this is pretty hard to beat.  Move over Brad Pitt, there’s a new player in town!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2021, 11:40:11 AM »
I admit, this is pretty hard to beat.  Move over Brad Pitt, there’s a new player in town!

Jesus man we are talking about being in shape not your shaved makeup fucking wearing headshots for your gay boyfriend

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2021, 11:40:32 AM »
And we just learned you are clueless if you think something has to be anabolic to be performance enhancing any and all medication is performance enhancing we wouldn't take it otherwise. Also yes again we are all exposed to an environment that is now unfortunately hopelessly contaminated with oestrogenic compounds

You’re using a different argument than the question I asked and if you don’t want to engage that discussion fine. Sleep is performance enhancing, so are shoes, a stress free environment, proper clothing, consistent training, food, automobiles and air planes; what if these athletes were forced to take sail boats to Tokyo….

I’m specifically talking about drugs that are banned from being used in competition. Your argument is you would win gold in the 100 meter dash if you could use car……. You’re smarter and a better troll than this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2021, 11:42:05 AM »
You’re using a different argument than the question I asked and if you don’t want to engage that discussion fine. Sleep is performance enhancing, so are shoes, a stress free environment, proper clothing, consistent training, food, automobiles and air planes; what if these athletes were forced to take sail boats to Tokyo….

I’m specifically talking about drugs that are banned from being used in competition. Your argument is you would win gold in the 100 meter dash if you could use car……. You’re smarter and a better troll than this.

Whether an organization specifically bans somethign or not isn't the definition of performance enhancing nor is it the definition of a drug

You say anabolic is performance enhancing but what about metabolic you don't think speed is performance enhancing and catabolic again the very words you use show you are not ready for the conversation as you don't know the terminology and definitions yet they ban anti inflammatories not just anabolic agents

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2021, 11:45:05 AM »
Whether an organization specifically bans somethign or not isn't the definition of performance enhancing nor is it the definition of a drug

You say anabolic is performance enhancing but what about metabolic you don't think speed is performance enhancing and catabolic again the very words you use show you are not ready for the conversation as you don't know the terminology and definitions yet

This topic is about what is banned. You want a different argument.

Yup I’m clueless. Flouride is anabolic, catabolic or metabolic? Asking for a friend.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2021, 11:49:40 AM »
Yup I’m clueless. Flouride is anabolic, catabolic or metabolic? Asking for a friend.

Metacatanabolic..?
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2021, 11:50:04 AM »
This topic is about what is banned. You want a different argument.

Having wrotten teeth is absolutely catabolic

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2021, 11:57:30 AM »
Having wrotten teeth is absolutely catabolic

Good point.

The ends justify the means.

It’s that same mindset that causes some men to hit women, you have to keep everything in its natural order.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2021, 12:06:59 PM »
Jesus man we are talking about being in shape not your shaved makeup fucking wearing headshots for your gay boyfriend
dont try to detract from the fact that you look like an old drunk who lives in a van down by the river.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2021, 12:16:25 PM »
Sports are repulsive now.  They have no honor.  None.  It is all about who can best take it and fake it.  I hope they all drop dead, including that Hungarian head of the Federation.  FTN.

And for all those kunts here that whine about why I am here if I don't like bodybuilding and weight lifting?  Fuck you.  I do enjoy both but not the druggie aspect.  It is farcical facade of health and strength.
It's not just with drugs either.  Everything we were taught as kids about sportsmanship has been long gone in the world of sports. Just look at the gloating, selfishness and narcissistic behavior of pro athletes today.  Everything is me, me, me and showcasing myself.  Then you have the jumping from team to team to try to win a title.  They also talk about their legacy. ::)  Like some ape that throws a ball around will ever have a legacy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2021, 12:19:39 PM »
dont try to detract from the fact that you look like an old drunk who lives in a van down by the river.

Who weighs 230lbs with abs obliques and 19 inch vascular arms

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2021, 12:54:46 PM »
What PED’s am I on? Specifically ones that are banned from use in athletic competition?

Actually I’ll make it even easier just tell me if I’m using drugs of any type. Thanks

You dam drug addict.

I just lost respect for you.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2021, 01:10:21 PM »
Who weighs 230lbs with abs obliques and 19 inch vascular arms
There is no way you have 19 inch arms unless you are referring to length.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2021, 01:13:02 PM »

Bhank ain't no pretty-boy fag.

He look like a real man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2021, 02:22:03 PM »
There is no way you have 19 inch arms unless you are referring to length.

My left tapes at 19 cold. The right is a little smaller