Author Topic: appetite suppression... what helps you?  (Read 5162 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
appetite suppression... what helps you?
« on: August 02, 2021, 05:57:56 AM »
what do you fellas use?  i cant seem to diet without one... using some ephedra based shit now.. i dont think its like ma huang back in the day,, but it curbs it... is the prescription stuff worth it?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: appetite suppression... what helps you?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 06:05:35 AM »
what do you fellas use?  i cant seem to diet without one... using some ephedra based shit now.. i dont think its like ma huang back in the day,, but it curbs it... is the prescription stuff worth it?

Just eat 2x a day, and drink black coffee in the morning until you first eat.

It takes a bit of a mental hurdle at first, then becomes routine.

It's simple.
Y

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 06:06:00 AM »
I notice when I take a bit of Ephedra, it makes me not want to eat.

I do not like stims normally, but if feeling beat from not sleeping properly, Ill cut one of these into quarters and just take a 1/4 tab. (Hi-Tech Lipodrene).
It kills my already shrinking appetite. (Maybe age related (mid 50's).

--

Serving Size: 1 Tablet

Servings Per Container: 100

Proprietary Blend: 557.5mg with Thermo-RX and Extend-RX: 560mg

Eph Extract 25mg (leaves)
Senegalia Beriandieri Extract (leaves) Yielding 225mg Phenylethylamine Alkaloids. These include Phenylethylamine, Methylsynephrine, N-Methyl-B-Phenylethlamine and N,N-Dimethylphenylethylamine.
Synephrine HCI
Theobromine
Green Tea Extract (45mg EGCG)
Theophylline
Hoodia Extract (cactus)
Cassia Nomame Extract (plant)
Naringen (fruit)
6,7 Dihydroxyberganiotin (fruit)
5-Methyltryptamine HCI
L-5-Hydroxytryptophan
Yohimbe HCI
Caffeine (Anhydrous) 100mg

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 06:23:09 AM »
How overweight are you that you think you need an appetite suppressant? You make your food choices in the grocery store not the kitchen. Just dont buy junk then fill up on veggies

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2021, 07:01:26 AM »
No drugs or suppressants necessary.

Eat very low carb, high fat, moderate protein.

Don't eat sugar, flour products or other high carb foods which spike your blood sugar and insulin and make you hungry a short while later.

What foods to eat:
Meat, eggs, fish
Non-starch vegetables (green)
Beans, lentils (but not a lot)
Cheese, cream
Nuts, seeds
Butter, oils

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 07:04:30 AM »
People asking for advice without pics are not helping themselves. How can anyone give anyone good advice without knowing where the person is actually at to start. No one wants to hear your estimate of your stats show a fucking pic and give stats and current training regime if you want real applicable advice

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 07:32:46 AM »
People asking for advice without pics are not helping themselves. How can anyone give anyone good advice without knowing where the person is actually at to start. No one wants to hear your estimate of your stats show a fucking pic and give stats and current training regime if you want real applicable advice

What advice have you taken from here ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2021, 07:43:44 AM »
Not everyone post pics every 10 seconds like you do.

Some people like to remain anonymous and not be attention whores.

HTH

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2021, 07:46:14 AM »
Not everyone post pics every 10 seconds like you do.

Some people like to remain anonymous and not be attention whores.

HTH

You can not give someone good honest advice if you don't know what kind of condition they are in to start nothign to do with attention but a fact is a fact no idea if this dude is 300lbs and 30% or 200 and 10% and know enough to know taking his word means nothign need to see a pic to giev real advice.

I have had morbidly obese people ask me about weight gainer bulking shakes. You need to see what they look like to give real advice otherwise its all bullshit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2021, 07:46:57 AM »
What advice have you taken from here ?

By all means post a current today pic showing me you are 250lbs and shredded then give some advice to me otherwise just more bullshit

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2021, 07:48:05 AM »
I always fill up on rice cakes with water or air-popped popcorn with water............gives you a sense of being full as the water is absorbed by both foods.....and is low in cals.

Use I cant beleive it` not butter spray on the popcorn but make sure it` air popped.

Also eat salads between meals ....veggies, and drink shitloads of water and coffee if you`re a coffee drinker.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2021, 07:48:46 AM »
By all means post a current today pic showing me you are 250lbs and shredded then give some advice to me otherwise just more bullshit
Please shut the fuck up you idiot.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2021, 07:49:54 AM »
Please shut the fuck up you idiot.

LOL

Wes even said "Please".  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2021, 07:51:16 AM »
Also we are talking about weight loss and he is asking about prescriptions. That can mean things like thyroid hormones hell he could be considering a thermogenic like DNP.  No idea what we are talking about or what level of action is needed if we have no idea what kind of shape he is in to start. He might also be drinking  case of beer every weekend in which case adjusting his diet isn't going to do shit and pharmecueticals may kill him. He may be running 20 miles a day or sitting on the couch all day without more info we can't give any legit advice. Is his bmi 35 or 22 we have no idea

Everyones training and diet threads are all worthless without actual pics

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2021, 07:54:01 AM »

Why would I need to weigh 250?  I don’t want to weigh that much. What advice have I offered you?

You post the same BP photos, weigh ins where there is no difference from your day 1 pic, etc.. all asking if something is strange with whatever you post.

Why are you constantly asking men to post photos to prove how they look? Why are you treating Getbig like it’s you instagram account?

If you want to meet people this is the wrong place for you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2021, 07:55:41 AM »
Why would I need to weigh 250?  I don’t want to weigh that much. What advice have I offered you?

You post the same BP photos, weigh ins where there is no difference from your day 1 pic, etc.. all asking if something is strange with whatever you post.

Why are you constantly asking men to post photos to prove how they look? Why are you treating Getbig like it’s you instagram account?

If you want to meet people this is the wrong place for you.

Because you can't give or take any legit training exercise or nutritional advice to anyone or from anyone without them. Yet you all want to spend all day debating these things

If someone is out of shape they don't know what the fuck they are talking about period end of story

You also can't just tell everyone to do the same thing you need to know where they are at. I had a 300lb fat kid asking me if I thought his bulk 8k weight gainer was the right supplement for him in college. He can't just train and eat the same way I did he needed to do somethign different. Yet everyone just gives cookie cutter advice without even asking where the person is starting from which is just nonsense

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2021, 07:58:33 AM »
LOL

Wes even said "Please".  :D
I`m in a good mood !!  ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2021, 08:02:06 AM »
Because you can't give or take any legit training exercise or nutritional advice to anyone or from anyone without them. Yet you all want to spend all day debating these things

If someone is out of shape they don't know what the fuck they are talking about period end of story

You also can't just tell everyone to do the same thing you need to know where they are at. I had a 300lb kid asking me if I thought his bulk 8k was the right supplement for him in college. He can't just train and eat the same way I did he needed to do somethign different. Yet everyone just gives cookie cutter advice without even asking where the person is starting from which is just nonsense
?

Bro you didn't answer a single question I asked.....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2021, 08:06:17 AM »
Also eat salads between meals ....veggies, and drink shitloads of water and coffee if you`re a coffee drinker.

Or man up and eat nothing between meals.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2021, 08:07:21 AM »
?

Bro you didn't answer a single question I asked.....

I am answering your question without pics every word you or anyone else says about nutrition and training and supplements is just pure bullshit. I have made mad gains in the last few months and was in mad shape to start anyway.

No one wants to meet your dumbass but if anyone wants actual legit advice they need to post pics because where you are at changes the godamn advice drastically also your condition is your resume. No one knows who is telling the truth and who is talking out of their ass about training diet and nutrition without actual pics.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2021, 08:08:00 AM »
Or man up and eat nothing between meals.
That too.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2021, 08:09:29 AM »
No drugs or suppressants necessary.

Eat very low carb, high fat, moderate protein.

Don't eat sugar, flour products or other high carb foods which spike your blood sugar and insulin and make you hungry a short while later.

Mostly this. Avoid processed foods and dieting isn't that hard

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2021, 08:10:13 AM »
This guy may have bigger issues than appetite suppression which again is why we need more info before just advising him how to starve himself. He could be 120lb bulimic with an eating disorder for all we know. He may be drinking. He may not be training. He might be 400lbs we have no idea

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2021, 08:11:53 AM »
That too.

Do you remember the poster Swedish Viking?  That dude had a great build and ate once a day, and ate foods based on smell.

He was about 10 years ahead of everyone else on nutrition.

Was also great on Game of Thrones.
Y

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2021, 08:13:46 AM »
I am answering your question without pics every word you or anyone else says about nutrition and training and supplements is just pure bullshit. I have made mad gains in the last few months and was in mad shape to start anyway.

No one wants to meet your dumbass but if anyone wants actual legit advice they need to post pics because where you are at changes the godamn advice drastically also your condition is your resume. No one knows who is telling the truth and who is talking out of their ass about training diet and nutrition without actual pics.

I’ll let all of Hany Rimrod’s and Charles Glasses clients know they’re getting bad advice because those guys look like crap.

Also the topic was what do you do for appetite suppression. No training or questions on how to lean out.

This guy may have bigger issues than appetite suppression which again is why we need more info before just advising him how to starve himself. He could be 120lb bulimic with an eating disorder for all we know

In that case why would he be on Getbig ? Are you saying he sees something different in the mirror than you what everyone else sees? Is that why you think you could offer solid advice on this type of issue?