Author Topic: Physique update why because fuck the haters  (Read 16883 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Physique update why because fuck the haters
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2021, 05:57:20 AM »
Dexter showing what real muscle roundness looks like

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2021, 05:58:35 AM »
▫️

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2021, 05:59:03 AM »
Dexter showing what real muscle roundness looks like

Jesus really now I have to compare to the most aesthetic and oldest Mr O ever?? Yeah Dexter the Blade Jackson Mr Olympia has got me beat

I will say though I am almost half a foot taller than Dexter it is easier to fill out when you are 5 foot 6

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2021, 06:03:36 AM »
Jesus really now I have to compare to the most aesthetic and oldest Mr O ever?? Yeah Dexter the Blade Jackson Mr Olympia has got me beat

I will say though I am almost half a foot taller than Dexter it is easier to fill out when you are 5 foot 6

Dexter’s arms look 4” larger than yours.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2021, 06:05:07 AM »

He is also a Mr Olympia winner. How much bigger are Ronnies arms than yours?????

And lets look at a normal photo for some perspective his arms are not 4 inches bigger than mine

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQW5ZxKsPlt/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 04, 2021, 06:15:03 AM »

They probably are 8 inches larger than yours though how the fuck are you going to post pics of other people and try to talk shit you are not Dexter Jackson

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2021, 06:17:53 AM »
▫️

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2021, 06:24:42 AM »
▫️

Again comparing me to Mr Olympia with perfect lighting and you can't even get my arm in focus??? While I do appreciate the comparison Mr Olympia wins. But I bet my life I have you beat. My right arm was also torn in March this year left is still better

Also unless his right is 4 inches bigger than his left you are comparing me to a photoshopped pic of Mr Olympia

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2021, 06:49:04 AM »
Brian,

What are you doing now as far as Bench, SQ, DL? Do you still do those movements?

If so, do you push the weight, or mainly reps because of the injuries?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2021, 06:59:42 AM »
Brian,

What are you doing now as far as Bench, SQ, DL? Do you still do those movements?

If so, do you push the weight, or mainly reps because of the injuries?

I have torn my right pectoral 3 times. The most recent being in March of this year so hell no I do not train heavy bench right now. I have been doing sets of 30-50 reps with dumbbells for the last 5 months . I also have a reattached tricep and 3 shoulder surgeries so nah I don’t need to be powerlifting. I do have some tendinitis so going to bring the reps down but that means to like 20. I had been doing like 10 sets of 30 reps I told myself I couldn’t train heavy and could o my do reps and sets but then just did too many reps and sets. I would imagine I will get back down to a lower rep range in the next few months . I was pushing 5 sets of 5 at one point last year. I don’t think I need to train that low though. But again the only constant is Change

I have a sissy squat machine. I do not do weighted squats.  I have never really done deadlifts other than for fun a few times I prefer pull-ups and rows

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 04, 2021, 07:03:07 AM »
I have torn my right pectoral 3 times. The most recent being in March of this year so hell no I do not train heavy bench right now. I have been doing sets of 30-50 reps with dumbbells for the last 5 months . I also have a reattached tricep and 3 shoulder surgeries so nah I don’t need to be powerlifting. I do have some tendinitis so going to bring the reps down but that means to like 20. I had been doing like 10 sets of 30 reps I told myself I couldn’t train heavy and could o my do reps and sets but then just did too many reps and sets. I would imagine I will get back down to a lower rep range in the next few months . I was pushing 5 sets of 5 at one point last year. I don’t think I need to train that low though. But again the only constant is Change

Good plan and thx for answering w/ detail...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 04, 2021, 07:28:15 AM »

Are there a lot of great bodybuilders that are 5 foot 6? Why so many excuses? Beasts dont make excuses....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2021, 07:33:52 AM »
Riddle me this how am I leaner at 43 during a bulk than both these guys on stage??  This pic is right now notice I am leaner right now than either one of them on stage

what is your cycle?  How much synthol do you pump in the those jimmyed up arms?

I know you will reply with i don't pin my arms.

However, the site injection marks in your triceps is visible in every shot.

Et la Ernie Taylor

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2021, 07:52:59 AM »
You competed against these guys stop your bullshit one guy had scholiosis and the other doesn't even lift
As I told you the guy in the yellow trunks is mentally challenged and enters all of Bev Francis` shows in NYC.....look him up he` done tons of contests.

You always show that one pic but I`ve done over 60 contests bro,and I look OK in that pic IMO.................not a beast like you,but just OK.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 04, 2021, 07:56:24 AM »
what is your cycle?  How much synthol do you pump in the those jimmyed up arms?

I know you will reply with i don't pin my arms.

However, the site injection marks in your triceps is visible in every shot.

Et la Ernie Taylor

Again I have never pinned my arms. One tricep has a dent in it where a surfboard point hit it in Hermosa big wave surfing almost a decade ago. The other has been surgically reattached neither have a drop of oil in them. I am only responding to this nonsense to once again stress to any college kids reading this do not pin your damn Arms. There is no such thing as site enhancing oil that shit is poison. That is why half the 90sbodybuilders had to retire and look like shit now. Pianos is a godamn joke putting oil in your arms makes you a loser duck that shit it destroys tissue ducking idiots I won’t even use cortisone no way not me. Do not put dead oil in your arms or delts or chest or anywhere  it makes you look foolish and will destroy your body.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2021, 07:58:36 AM »

I have a sissy squat machine. I do not do weighted squats.  I have never really done deadlifts other than for fun a few times I prefer pull-ups and rows
All these injuries happened because like I keep telling you..................... ....YOU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING !!!!!!!!1111111

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2021, 08:02:56 AM »

I`m 46 or 47 in this pic........older than you right now.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2021, 08:09:43 AM »
Again I have never pinned my arms. One tricep has a dent in it where a surfboard point hit it in Hermosa big wave surfing almost a decade ago. The other has been surgically reattached neither have a drop of oil in them. I am only responding to this nonsense to once again stress to any college kids reading this do not pin your damn Arms. There is no such thing as site enhancing oil that shit is poison. That is why half the 90sbodybuilders had to retire and look like shit now. Pianos is a godamn joke putting oil in your arms makes you a loser duck that shit it destroys tissue ducking idiots I won’t even use cortisone no way not me. Do not put dead oil in your arms or delts or chest or anywhere  it makes you look foolish and will destroy your body.

still avoided the cycle question.

what is your current cycle.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 04, 2021, 08:47:33 AM »
I just took it but yeah I know I got a cool stache

Your physique looks balanced and fairly lean/muscular. Good job!
I'm 62 now and here's a proper 'stache flexing pic from 1988

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2021, 08:55:31 AM »
Prime would say he's got good nipples. I merely think Bhanks got a decent physique.
I did mention "no h-mo" so that should cover things.  :-X

So, if Shizzo and I,  star in "Bathhouse  Butt Boys  " and say No Homo, it's all good on get big? :-*

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2021, 08:57:07 AM »
So, if Shizzo and I,  star in "Bathhouse  Butt Boys  " and say No Homo, it's all good on get big? :-*

Yes, correct Howard.
And great physique you had. Massive downhill from those days!   :P

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2021, 09:26:26 AM »
Yes, correct Howard.
And great physique you had. Massive downhill from those days!   :P
Howard had a great physique until the "Killer Donuts" invaded his world   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2021, 09:27:44 AM »

I`m 46 or 47 in this pic........older than you right now.

Stop it you are 160lbs in that pic

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2021, 09:31:37 AM »
Hell I thought that was Mentzer.You look great .

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2021, 09:32:47 AM »

The stache is cool very 80's good build as well hope you are still strong and able to train