Author Topic: Steve Kuclo - What;s is up...  (Read 21823 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Steve Kuclo
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2021, 07:32:11 AM »
"See, your husband fuckers come with smiles, they come as your friends....." -

https://www.facebook.com/Around-The-NPC-IFBB-with-JM-Manion-270961692921971/photos/a.271284209556386/4199497603401674 .

F!!!  One on the left is perfection. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2021, 07:41:25 AM »
Has Josh gotten to her yet?  ha ha ha ha   :D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2021, 07:43:08 AM »
Getbig Entertainment World where guys wear bunny suits with their butthole sticking out, guys dress up like Farmer Brown and beat on tin cans, guys research men's family business and post it online, guys post their dick shots on here for other men to see, etc, etc, etc.  Do I need to go on?

See my trolling and having a bit of fun, racially or whatever doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things b/c I don't act it out in my real life.

Talk shit to the people on here who really need talking too.  Now, I'm logging off and enjoying TG in the real world.
:D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2021, 08:08:42 AM »
The bitch is 43 years old
Can’t reproduce
Soon to be menopausal
Has more needles in her face from the Botox than Hellraizer.

Crying on social media like a legit teen.

That’s how you know these cum receptacle bikini chicks are insecure.

I’m sure she will find comfort with a BBC by next year if she’s not 6 feet deep.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2021, 08:41:04 AM »
The bitch is 43 years old
Can’t reproduce
Soon to be menopausal
Has more needles in her face from the Botox than Hellraizer.

Crying on social media like a legit teen.

That’s how you know these cum receptacle bikini chicks are insecure.

I’m sure she will find comfort with a BBC by next year if she’s not 6 feet deep.

One sentence sums up the whole industry.

I watched 5 minutes of the Ohearn/Heath training video and listening to how insecure Heath is, a MULTIPLE TIME MR. O, was sickening.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2021, 09:17:09 AM »
One sentence sums up the whole industry.

I watched 5 minutes of the Ohearn/Heath training video and listening to how insecure Heath is, a MULTIPLE TIME MR. O, was sickening.

i wonder where the insecurity comes from? like for heath he is a 7 time Olympia winner why would you need to be insecure?

i'm guessing its from when you were in highschool and college and were a skinny or fat pimpled face loser?

Actually, that must be it.. normally if you look at athletes professional athletes they are not insecure. i'm guessing because as they grew up they were always the upper echelon in sports and treated like stars at a young age in school with women etc.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2021, 10:30:18 AM »
i wonder where the insecurity comes from? like for heath he is a 7 time Olympia winner why would you need to be insecure?

i'm guessing its from when you were in highschool and college and were a skinny or fat pimpled face loser?

A guy named Alan Klein trained at Gold's Venice for almost a decade, and used the bodybuilders there as subjects for his research papers. There was almost always an element of low self esteem during their formative years with the high level guys. Surprising thing was it was seen quite a bit in the thin guys more than the fats.

Weider wasn't immune either. A bunch of pros mentioned that if you saw him, and tried to put on airs, he wouldn't give you the good spots in the magazines, etc..... But if you asked him to help you learn posing, look over your diet, etc.... he'd give you the choice spots, and maybe even a free ad in the magazine for your course or something. Back in early 80's money, a good 1 page ad was $2500 in the mag, and considered a huge perk.   

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2021, 10:33:53 AM »

Actually, that must be it.. normally if you look at athletes professional athletes they are not insecure. i'm guessing because as they grew up they were always the upper echelon in sports and treated like stars at a young age in school with women etc.

Could be.  It was really interesting listening to him justify his workouts, and he wasnt advocating anything different than Lee Haney,  Vince Taylor, Dex or Cutler,  and come across as so whiney....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 28, 2021, 10:11:06 AM »

Woof

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #159 on: November 28, 2021, 10:18:38 AM »
Woof

man all that tanning makes the upper chest and neck look so bad.  Face too, but you can put makeup on that I guess.

That sinewy neck looks terrible

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: November 28, 2021, 10:27:59 AM »
Woof

Lovely fake tits.

But that face and neck 🤢

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 28, 2021, 12:32:17 PM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #162 on: November 28, 2021, 01:31:50 PM »

Heath played basketball all his life, from early on I’m sure he wanted to be in the NBA. But being 5’9 and likely not good enough had an impact on him. He came across bbing 2nd but basketball was his passion, bbing he fell into

Unlike Ronnie who loved lifting or Shawn Ray who played football in HS and fell in love bbing and loved the aspect of being in control of your own self, many are insecure, got picked on, too short, etc

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 28, 2021, 01:33:50 PM »
That being said Kuclo is known to have a small cock, not like Amanda is missing much

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Xg9cmDmK6/?utm_medium=copy_link

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2021, 12:02:23 PM »
…………………,

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #165 on: November 30, 2021, 12:07:51 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2021, 12:09:26 PM »
The rebuttal -

Grammar and Spelling is clearly not her thing.   ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2021, 12:09:32 PM »
*keyboard ,Bored, I’ll

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #168 on: November 30, 2021, 12:13:29 PM »
"See, your husband fuckers come with smiles, they come as your friends....." -

https://www.facebook.com/Around-The-NPC-IFBB-with-JM-Manion-270961692921971/photos/a.271284209556386/4199497603401674 .

I suddenly want to watch Goodfellas

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 30, 2021, 01:41:42 PM »
So Steve goes from one 40 something to another 40 something with a kid, not like he’s upgrading, now he’s a step dad hahaha, what an idiot

At least Steve is back to his roots of getting engaged and married, cheating on the side…..

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #170 on: November 30, 2021, 01:42:41 PM »
Grammar and Spelling is clearly not her thing.   ;)

Not like Amanda is out here writing grammar books with her posts either.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: November 30, 2021, 01:47:03 PM »
So Steve goes from one 40 something to another 40 something with a kid, not like he’s upgrading, now he’s a step dad hahaha, what an idiot

At least Steve is back to his roots of getting engaged and married, cheating on the side…..

If Kuclo is wanting a family, then it’s not stupid. Amanda obviously is infertile and is inferior to Steve’s new girl.

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: November 30, 2021, 01:47:25 PM »
this Chinese fella was far better looking ten years ago, before the BOTOX etc

looks kinda like Bolo now, the 1970s one not the leaner mean machine of the 1990s

shame really

;)

Dan Duchaine
E-mail inquiries may not be responded because of time
restraints or annoying/boring questions.
Phone consultations and contest prep available.
E-mail my manager for rates and times at:
GURUetc@aol.com

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: November 30, 2021, 02:22:33 PM »
If Kuclo is wanting a family, then it’s not stupid. Amanda obviously is infertile and is inferior to Steve’s new girl.

Then he should have went with a prime 20+ year old, he went with a women older than Amanda that already has a kid. And got married on top of that. Prime example of a beta. This dude needs to not get married and just go from one women to another.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 30, 2021, 02:26:35 PM »
Not like Amanda is out here writing grammar books with her posts either.

Yeah, both of them write like 10 year olds. ;D