Author Topic: Steve Kuclo - What;s is up...  (Read 21637 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Steve Kuclo
« Reply #200 on: December 01, 2021, 08:30:01 AM »
profile is updated for y'all

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2021, 10:26:51 AM »
AMANDA LATONA
Mrs. Steve Kuclo ⇢only kept this to let y’all know we’re still married throughout his cheating....shout out to getbig, LuckerNoMore can get my number if he PMs me

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2021, 10:27:56 AM »

He’s taken! His gf and him just bought a new mattress together. I guess you could say it’s getting pretty serious

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #203 on: December 01, 2021, 10:31:04 AM »

For just some laughs I checked her page/

"#thekucs"

I can't!  ha ha ha ha.    ;D  :D  :D  :D  :D

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: December 01, 2021, 11:36:26 AM »
He seems hell bent on ruining the last couple years of his  bbing career. He’s going to look back and regret this when the inevitable break up happens. Amanda may older and slightly crazy, but I never got the indication she would leave him. She seemed loyal asf to him. Remember how she embarrassed herself at the Arnold doing commentary standing up for him? Doubt this new whore would do the same.

And Amanda could make her own money, Steve will have to be the bread winner with this new girl. Had to make his bbing easier knowing he didn’t have to do everything when he was with Amanda. Let’s see how he handles this. 
He’s already aging and going through the midlife crisis. Tattoos, more womanizing. Dying his hair and beard jet black.
Certainly staying the obvious, but this definitely won’t end well for him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 01, 2021, 11:37:41 AM »
He seems hell bent on ruining the last couple years of his  bbing career. He’s going to look back and regret this when the inevitable break up happens. Amanda may older and slightly crazy, but I never got the indication she would leave him. She seemed loyal asf to him. Remember how she embarrassed herself at the Arnold doing commentary standing up for him? Doubt this new whore would do the same.

And Amanda could make her own money, Steve will have to be the bread winner with this new girl. Had to make his bbing easier knowing he didn’t have to do everything when he was with Amanda. Let’s see how he handles this. 
He’s already aging and going through the midlife crisis. Tattoos, more womanizing. Dying his hair and beard jet black.
Certainly staying the obvious, but this definitely won’t end well for him.

Yup - he is an idiot.   Good post. 

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: December 01, 2021, 11:41:14 AM »
Mobs of average people pile on when chastising the Alpha Male who has been a naughty boy. They point, they whisper, they are apalled. Yet, they can't stop watching his every move. They are intoxicated by him.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2021, 11:45:42 AM »
Mobs of average people pile on when chastising the Alpha Male who has been a naughty boy. They point, they whisper, they are apalled. Yet, they can't stop watching his every move. They are intoxicated by him.

Well said.

Steve is living the life while the haters HATE.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 01, 2021, 11:50:36 AM »
Well said.

Steve is living the life while the haters HATE.

He will be broke and living on a friends couch after all is said 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #209 on: December 01, 2021, 11:56:01 AM »
Severe dyslexics are hard for me to take seriously. The new chick is as bad as it gets but Amanda is real bad too. Maybe dyslexia doesn't have much to do with intelligence but it looks stupid  :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 01, 2021, 12:03:06 PM »

LOL

Maybe. I will give him credit dude was always a worker, he was a firefighter, so I don’t think he’s going to hit rock bottom and not provide for himself.

He’s bad maintaining relationships, there are a lot of men and women that struggle with this, the question is why? 

Is “love” his drug and he’s chasing the next high?

The bigger issue is dude is public with his missteps and instead of playing the “pc” game and saying all the right things or even just letting people know hey it wasn’t working out for awhile, we were putting on a front, he acts like the victim and wants people to mind their own business while he broadcasts the one topic he won’t discuss…..

This behavior, especially as a social media personality,  is what makes him dumb.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: December 01, 2021, 12:05:34 PM »
compare kuclo to cutler's personal life....

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #212 on: December 02, 2021, 04:00:20 AM »
compare kuclo to cutler's personal life....

looks like Kuclo has a role model - following in the footsteps

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 02, 2021, 02:26:37 PM »

Don’t forget sucking cocks as well

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #214 on: December 02, 2021, 02:30:50 PM »

Alphas don’t marry side chicks

Alphas don’t marry and become step dads to two bastard kids

Alphas don’t have a small cock

Alphas don’t lose to tier 2 bbers in small shows

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 02, 2021, 02:34:43 PM »
The side chick needed a father for her kids and someone to provide for them, she met cocklo and a sucker is born every second, this chick has no career or money, unlike Amanda, and she’s older than her

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 02, 2021, 02:46:08 PM »

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2021, 03:02:43 PM »
Alphas don’t marry side chicks

Alphas don’t marry and become step dads to two bastard kids

Alphas don’t have a small cock

Alphas don’t lose to tier 2 bbers in small shows
You're "watching"
Kuclo is "doing"

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 02, 2021, 03:12:35 PM »
You're "watching"
Kuclo is "doing"

I imagine amanda jerking me off and unloading all on her face 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 02, 2021, 03:15:15 PM »
You're "watching"
Kuclo is "doing"

He is ruining a fantastic marriage and destroying a family. That is not a difficult achievement. Let me know when one of these guys, Lee Haney aside, stays faithfully married for 30 years and raises their kids.

That is ALPHA!

If you think walking away from a life commitment is Alpha than you’re a lone wolf not fit for the pack.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #220 on: December 02, 2021, 05:43:19 PM »

QFT

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2021, 06:03:16 PM »
Don’t forget sucking cocks as well

Good point.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2021, 06:24:54 PM »
LOL

Maybe. I will give him credit dude was always a worker, he was a firefighter, so I don’t think he’s going to hit rock bottom and not provide for himself.

He’s bad maintaining relationships, there are a lot of men and women that struggle with this, the question is why? 

Is “love” his drug and he’s chasing the next high?

The bigger issue is dude is public with his missteps and instead of playing the “pc” game and saying all the right things or even just letting people know hey it wasn’t working out for awhile, we were putting on a front, he acts like the victim and wants people to mind their own business while he broadcasts the one topic he won’t discuss…..

This behavior, especially as a social media personality,  is what makes him dumb.

He only got that firefighter job because of the girl he was engaged to at the time. Her father was a firefighter and it's a one in, one out type situation. When he retired he got to give the job to someone in his family, like a son or in this case a future son in law.

Soul crusher is right. Steve is the white version of Shawn Rhoden.

Lol at this alpha talk about a guy who goes on stage with stuffed posing trunks

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2021, 06:35:30 PM »
He only got that firefighter job because of the girl he was engaged to at the time. Her father was a firefighter and it's a one in, one out type situation. When he retired he got to give the job to someone in his family, like a son or in this case a future son in law.

Soul crusher is right. Steve is the white version of Shawn Rhoden.

Lol at this alpha talk about a guy who goes on stage with stuffed posing trunks

Really? I remember when he was a teen in Michigan he was an EMT training to be a firefighter, I thought it was Justin Harris who said this.

Doesn’t matter, maybe I’m wrong and you guys are right that Kuclo is a deadbeat. If I know one thing for sure, it’s that we will have a great thread insulting his life choices.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2021, 06:53:55 PM »
They should draw straws to see who's turn it is to swing on Kuclo's dick next. There should be a group photo of these guys in the dictionary next to the word "beta".

How tall are you?