Author Topic: Steve Kuclo - What;s is up...  (Read 21639 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Steve Kuclo
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2021, 09:11:02 AM »
She’s been with him for years way before she turned 40 or even close to it

Kuclo has a history of shady shit like this

He has been engaged multiple times, dating other girls on the side, getting caught, and gets engaged again

Guy can’t hide his trails

Becomes this fake conservative hypocritical Christian, just like his fake texas accent

I’m glad he’s getting outed

He's always been a piece of shit. Leopard can't hide his spots.

strgth

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2021, 09:20:01 AM »
Trash? No class? Because he's with another woman

Being with another woman is one thing. Publicly embarassing your wife like that is something else, no class. Most girls are ruined for a long time when something like that happen to them. Become insecure, trust issues, can't get in a relationship again and become a cold hoe, etc.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2021, 10:52:07 AM »
so who's the gal he's banging? she looks hot I admit it

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2021, 01:09:18 PM »
so who's the gal he's banging? she looks hot I admit it

Anyone else notice he got a forearm tattoo a few days after the pic? He must’ve been inspired by that girl in the photo’s forearm tattoo.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2021, 01:34:51 PM »
Ho Hum

PumpItUp_2

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2021, 01:40:23 PM »
Anyone else notice he got a forearm tattoo a few days after the pic? He must’ve been inspired by that girl in the photo’s forearm tattoo.  Probably. Steve looks good sometimes and other times not so good. He has good shape but his conditioning fluctuates.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2021, 02:00:14 PM »
Being with another woman is one thing. Publicly embarassing your wife like that is something else, no class. Most girls are ruined for a long time when something like that happen to them. Become insecure, trust issues, can't get in a relationship again and become a cold hoe, etc.

Hi Amanda!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2021, 03:51:13 PM »
Apparently Steve had a good workout today

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdaEGHj7C4/

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2021, 03:56:05 PM »
Apparently Steve had a good workout today

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdaEGHj7C4/

Wonder how hard he's having to work trimming the responses to his social media about his shenanigans? ;D

For some reason, in the run up to the O I incidentally became aware of how supportive his Wife seemed to be - "I'm so lucky, he's so wonderful" etc. so this whole thing is quite funny

And to go away for a week without your Wife knowing where/who with..? Fishier than an orange roughy fart...
T

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2021, 03:59:25 PM »
Kuclos IG hasnt had a post with Amanda since May. I am so available if she needs someone   :D
"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2021, 04:01:13 PM »
Wonder how hard he's having to work trimming the responses to his social media about his shenanigans? ;D

For some reason, in the run up to the O I incidentally became aware of how supportive his Wife seemed to be - "I'm so lucky, he's so wonderful" etc. so this whole thing is quite funny

And to go away for a week without your Wife knowing where/who with..? Fishier than an orange roughy fart...

With Steve not telling his wife about his plans to see Dan Bongino, I initially had the feeling that Steve and Amanda might not have the same political views

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2021, 04:17:09 PM »
With Steve not telling his wife about his plans to see Dan Bongino, I initially had the feeling that Steve and Amanda might not have the same political views

Interesting thought but this is just a simple misunderstanding.

Steve was so focused on the Olympia he completely shut off his non bodybuilding life. He went all in and became so immersed in the lifestyle he lost his outside identity.

Coming out of the bodybuilding cocoon is tough, ask Levrone, and Steve did not have a transition plan for getting back to normal life. When he started prep Trump was still in power and was going to win re-election with ease.

When he emerged from his “BB coma” he was in a new and unfamiliar world. Lost and confused he returned home and Amanda was gone (she was doing promotional work out of state). Steve thought the worst and figured with election results the liberals killed her or she took her own life.

Steve  reached out to familiar friends to comfort him and long story short this woman isn only a friend he was grieving with.

The good news is Steve knows Amanda is alive and well!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2021, 04:34:34 PM »

Women are evil. How do u know that she didn't do something to him. Stop being a beta white knight all your life. Women play games..I would question what did she do to cause all of this
irongearco.com

strgth

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2021, 02:34:07 PM »
Women are evil. How do u know that she didn't do something to him. Stop being a beta white knight all your life. Women play games..I would question what did she do to cause all of this

Whoaa sounds like someone got hurt. You just proved my point (guys also can get ruined too btw). Hopefully you'll meet a cool loyal girl my bro. They are not all evil (some of them are, like guys), just can be crazy/illogical at times during PMS. Gotta find a girl you can handle.

As to Steve wife I have no clue what she did but if I had to bet, keep probably bitching about Steve continuous HGH and slin injections thru the day, and protein farts  ;D
Cucklow the kid probably got sick of her bitching and left the house without saying anything as she explained on IG. And went on a rampage, not even giving a f* being with other girls he banged on pictures posted on IG for the world to see. Who knows tho.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2021, 03:17:02 PM »

Steve was so focused on the Olympia he completely shut off his non bodybuilding life. He went all in and became so immersed in the lifestyle he lost his outside identity.

Coming out of the bodybuilding cocoon is tough, ask Levrone, and Steve did not have a transition plan for getting back to normal life. When he started prep Trump was still in power and was going to win re-election with ease.

When he emerged from his “BB coma” he was in a new and unfamiliar world. Lost and confused he returned home and Amanda was gone (she was doing promotional work out of state). Steve thought the worst and figured with election results the liberals killed her or she took her own life.

Steve  reached out to familiar friends to comfort him and long story short this woman isn only a friend he was grieving with.

Oh man you are good at this... ;D

T

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2021, 04:20:13 PM »
This is the time Amanda should expose Steve’s small cock

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2021, 04:33:21 PM »
This is the time Amanda should expose Steve’s small cock

She is still miss Kluco

https://www.instagram.com/amandalatona/?hl=en

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Kluco
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2021, 04:54:43 PM »
youre gonna get mad but damn, i sorry i have to say it

the mans name is literally spelled right there on the IG post,....and you failed it in your thread title

cmon man

It's all good now. Dyslexia can be such a bitch.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2021, 05:24:25 PM »
She is still miss Kluco

https://www.instagram.com/amandalatona/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Xg9cmDmK6/?utm_medium=copy_link

;D

“Embarrassing”

Explains the lifted huge truck, muscle cars, tough guy persona

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2021, 05:29:54 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Xg9cmDmK6/?utm_medium=copy_link

;D

“Embarrassing”

Explains the lifted huge truck, muscle cars, tough guy persona

He's a total cunt!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2021, 07:29:54 PM »
He's a total cunt!

Hes Michigan royalty!

Hes everything Ron Love and Darrion Bond were supposed to be.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2021, 08:59:56 PM »
Hes Michigan royalty!

Hes everything Ron Love and Darrion Bond were supposed to be.

LOL. I met Ron at the Lincoln Park Powerhouse in like 1992.  Nice guy.  A few years ago I would occasionally train with a retired female DPD who worked on the force with him.  She had nothing but good things to say about him.  I was happy Darrien got his pro card finally.  Think once he achieved that he was content with his career.  He was a staple at the Redford Theatre for decades.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2021, 09:48:55 PM »
LOL. I met Ron at the Lincoln Park Powerhouse in like 1992.  Nice guy.  A few years ago I would occasionally train with a retired female DPD who worked on the force with him.  She had nothing but good things to say about him.  I was happy Darrien got his pro card finally.  Think once he achieved that he was content with his career.  He was a staple at the Redford Theatre for decades.

I think everyone in Michigan who was involved with bodybuilding in any sort of way has a Ron Love is a great guy story. Overall he was a good representation of the culture.

A friend of mine bounced at a strip club with Ron and said he was a great guy, but also said Ron was fired  because a stripper said he took her tip money from the stage (or something along those lines).

I agree on Darrien, getting the pro card was the goal and he stayed on the scene but was done as a real competitor. It seemed like he was chasing the pro card for a decade. I know it wasn’t that long but it was like he was always missing out. He turned pro when it was still an accomplishment to earn the professional status. He was also a nice guy the couple of times I met him.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2021, 11:33:52 PM »
I think everyone in Michigan who was involved with bodybuilding in any sort of way has a Ron Love is a great guy story. Overall he was a good representation of the culture.

A friend of mine bounced at a strip club with Ron and said he was a great guy, but also said Ron was fired Ron because a stripper said he took her tip money from the stage (or something along those lines).

I agree on Darrien, getting the pro card was the goal and he stayed on the scene but was done as a real competitor. It seemed like he was chasing the pro card for a decade. I know it wasn’t that long but it was like he was always missing out. He turned pro when it was still an accomplishment to earn the professional status. He was also a nice guy the couple of times I met him.

The last contest I saw in person was the 98 North American at the Opera House right next to Comerica Park.  Although Comerica Park did not exist yet.  Dexter won his pro card there and Darien took 2nd to him in the light heavies.  My buddy Derek took 2nd in the middles behind Hans.  Who you talk about a Michigan bodybuilding staple, I think he was still competing only a couple years ago. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2021, 01:12:55 AM »