Author Topic: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!  (Read 33332 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!! RIP!
« Reply #475 on: November 30, 2021, 07:12:47 AM »
Is He, Good for Him & you. 
Are there many not true Getbigger's Then ??
Does that make it hard for you to deal with  ::)

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sadly you get a lot of cookie cutters and cry babies that can't handle criticism from champs like Shawn ....
Shawn also has a perfect shaped dome for the completely marketable shaved look . therefore making lots of insecure tools jealous or even using  charcoal or crayons to hide baldness ..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!
« Reply #476 on: December 01, 2021, 02:03:40 AM »
He was a little blocky.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #477 on: December 01, 2021, 08:11:52 PM »
Sadly you get a lot of cookie cutters and cry babies that can't handle criticism from champs like Shawn ....
Shawn also has a perfect shaped dome for the completely marketable shaved look . therefore making lots of insecure tools jealous or even using  charcoal or crayons to hide baldness ..

Shawn is an absolute dick sometimes but he tells the truth.  At least as he see's it which more often than not seems to be about right.  I generally like Chris Aceto but if he was working with Rhoden still and having him carry 300lbs and upping the dose at 46 then shame on him.  I think at a certain age, guys need to back off in the offseason and grown into shows like Levrone. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: December 02, 2021, 04:58:56 AM »
Shawn is an absolute dick sometimes but he tells the truth.  At least as he see's it which more often than not seems to be about right.  I generally like Chris Aceto but if he was working with Rhoden still and having him carry 300lbs and upping the dose at 46 then shame on him.  I think at a certain age, guys need to back off in the offseason and grown into shows like Levrone.
Growing into a show seems like it would be mentally better than crash dieting for weeks.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #479 on: December 02, 2021, 03:15:52 PM »
Growing into a show seems like it would be mentally better than crash dieting for weeks.

Funny Rhoden always grew into shows, carrying 300 pounds until he died was recent

He usually didn’t even look like he lifted until prepping for a show

falco

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!
« Reply #480 on: December 15, 2021, 08:13:08 AM »
For those who couldn't attend the last goodbye: