Author Topic: RIP Pellius..... Board Legend Passes Away.....Official Tribute Thread  (Read 23897 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: RIP Pellius..... Board Legend Passes Away.....Official Tribute Thread
« Reply #250 on: November 23, 2021, 01:31:59 PM »
His name was Philip Michael Gilkey. According to the Honolulu Medical Examiner's office, he died on October 31st. I did not ask for the cause of death. An autopsy report from them can take up to 16 weeks to complete. Philip was one of seven children. He was preceded in death by both his mother and later his father.
https://www.honolulu.gov/med/autopsyreports.html   

They don’t routinely do autopsies, and the state only mandates them in specific situations.  Somebody dying at 61 isn’t one of those specific situations

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: November 23, 2021, 01:40:23 PM »
They don’t routinely do autopsies, and the state only mandates them in specific situations.  Somebody dying at 61 isn’t one of those specific situations

An autopsy also depends on how a person dies. Autopsies may include deaths of persons not being treated by a physician for a known medical condition, deaths of those who have been under medical care for less than 24 hours, or deaths that occurred during operations or other medical procedures.

Death certificates list the cause of death. However, you'd have to be more than a friend to get a death certificate, usually they are only available to family.

ZOD

• Getbig II
« Reply #252 on: November 23, 2021, 03:07:12 PM »
Unreal.

RIP.

Maxwell Smart

• Getbig II
« Reply #253 on: November 23, 2021, 06:54:26 PM »
Just looking at his Father's online obit and family photos, it seemed he had a large and loving family.  That's all anyone can ask for.  Family that loves and cares for them.....

As for me I can't stand my own sister.  Never even called when i laid in the hospital after suffering a heart attack.  I no long have time or energy for people who don't have time for me.

Hope Philip rests in peace.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2021, 07:02:18 PM »
Just looking at his Father's online obit and family photos, it seemed he had a large and loving family.  That's all anyone can ask for.  Family that loves and cares for them.....

As for me I can't stand my own sister
.  Never even called when i laid in the hospital after suffering a heart attack.  I no long have time or energy for people who don't have time for me.

Hope Philip rests in peace.

may our sisters die a  painful death,....I fuking hate the kvnt who is my sister
"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #255 on: November 23, 2021, 07:42:09 PM »
His body might be still be tied up in the autopsy so no funeral yet.

Autopsies in some locales are way behind, like months.

A mention was made of an "investigator" being involved whatever that means.

the autopsy results can take weeks, but they don't hold a body for a month to perform an autopsy, so if there was a funeral they would've had it by now

he more than likely died of natural causes, so no autopsy would be done

E
E

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #256 on: November 23, 2021, 09:19:59 PM »
the autopsy results can take weeks, but they don't hold a body for a month to perform an autopsy, so if there was a funeral they would've had it by now

E

I can't recall if was definitive whether an autopsy was being done because someone from the medical examiner's office said they were doing an autopsy or whether this was just inferred from them mentioning that there was an investigator assigned.  The website says that they assign investigators also when they need to identify a person, so that wouldn't necessarily mean an autopsy.

This is not morbidity, so forgive if I'm not being clear.  I'd very much just like to know that his passing was peaceful, obviously tragic, but peaceful.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: November 24, 2021, 01:13:06 AM »
Maybe Prime or Josh can answer this, but i believe they spoke to the examiner and he was confirmed dead but i don't remember a mention of an autopsy.

Either way we don't know if he died of a heart attack or car accident. Or something in between.

Some families do things very privately.

A friend of mine from high school died recently and there is no obituary or anything online that he died. Not even on social media. Even on his own FB page there are no RIP or anything. Some people require approval to post anything on their page.

I got a text from an old friend telling me about it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #258 on: November 24, 2021, 01:35:07 AM »
His name was Philip Michael Gilkey.

I seem to recall you are not particularly happy when people post your real name here?

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #259 on: November 24, 2021, 05:04:23 AM »
christ, bad times

Always enjoyed his Gracie stories

Sad times.

Don't think I ever fell out with Pelius, always on good terms with him and those juicy big tits of his

:D

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: November 24, 2021, 09:10:23 AM »
christ, bad times

Always enjoyed his Gracie stories

Sad times.

Don't think I ever fell out with Pelius, always on good terms with him and those juicy big tits of his

:D

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006

I enjoyed some of his stories and more interesting posts.
Obviously , we didn't agree on various issues, but I respect him for speaking his mind.

Others have now reported Pellius had a large, loving family.
I'm sure he's missed by them and he obviously made an impact on get big.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: November 24, 2021, 04:24:40 PM »
Maybe Prime or Josh can answer this, but i believe they spoke to the examiner and he was confirmed dead but i don't remember a mention of an autopsy.

Either way we don't know if he died of a heart attack or car accident. Or something in between.

A friend of mine from high school died recently and there is no obituary or anything online that he died. Not even on social media. Even on his own FB page there are no RIP or anything. Some people require approval to post anything on their page.

I've the majority of obituaries do not include the cause of death. The death certificate shows what a person dies from. Death certificates are given to the next of kin....immediate family. The county charges for death certificates. You'll usually need one certified copy (not a photocopy) for each insurance, bank or pension company you're dealing with. You may also need to give copies to the executor or administrator who is dealing with the property of the person who's died.

If the person dies intestate, meaning there's no will, sometimes an affidavit of heirship is required in addition to the death certificate. My late wife owned mineral rights with multiple oil and gas companies. Each of them required an affidavit of heirship in addition to a certified death certificate. in order to process the division orders. Requirements vary depending on the state and county.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #262 on: November 24, 2021, 05:37:27 PM »

E

They keep the body in a cooler until the autopsy is performed.

Medical examiners are in short supply and autopsys can be delayed for months.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #263 on: November 24, 2021, 07:20:33 PM »

he he died in an accident there would be a newspaper mention of it

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #264 on: November 24, 2021, 07:23:22 PM »
They keep the body in a cooler until the autopsy is performed.

Medical examiners are in short supply and autopsys can be delayed for months.

autopsies are normally done within 24 hours, there is no reason to think they would be holding on to his body for nearly a month

E
E

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: November 24, 2021, 09:16:56 PM »
he he died in an accident there would be a newspaper mention of it

E

It's very possible that there was a report of an unidentified person involved in an accident and then no follow up once he was later identified by a family member.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #266 on: November 25, 2021, 06:52:01 AM »
An autopsy also depends on how a person dies. Autopsies may include deaths of persons not being treated by a physician for a known medical condition, deaths of those who have been under medical care for less than 24 hours, or deaths that occurred during operations or other medical procedures.

Death certificates list the cause of death. However, you'd have to be more than a friend to get a death certificate, usually they are only available to family.

yes, those are he "specific situations" I alluded to.  Unless the family requested--and is paying for--a private autopsy, don't expect one to be performed. 

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: November 25, 2021, 01:47:41 PM »
for those speculating on Pellius' cause of death, has the China virus been ruled out?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: November 25, 2021, 02:17:40 PM »
for those speculating on Pellius' cause of death, has the China virus been ruled out?

Nothing is ruled out. I believe none of us knows the cause of death, except possibly Ron. If he does and hasn't mentioned it, it would be because that is the family's wish.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: November 25, 2021, 02:30:47 PM »
Nothing is ruled out. I believe none of us knows the cause of death, except possibly Ron. If he does and hasn't mentioned it, it would be because that is the family's wish.

But could we still know if it was violent or some tragic accident or peaceful, even if we didn't know the specifics?  There is a sense of peaceful closure that could help and I think you're just speculating about family wishes as to this narrow issue.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: November 25, 2021, 05:15:48 PM »
But could we still know if it was violent or some tragic accident or peaceful, even if we didn't know the specifics?  There is a sense of peaceful closure that could help and I think you're just speculating about family wishes as to this narrow issue.

Of course I am speculating. I don't know his family. What's more, they likely don't know us. Why would they feel the need to offer veritable strangers closure.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: November 25, 2021, 08:44:50 PM »
Of course I am speculating. I don't know his family. What's more, they likely don't know us. Why would they feel the need to offer veritable strangers closure.

You're speculating that Ron wouldn't tell us because of the family's wishes.  Seems doubtful that they'd tell Ron and then ask him to not tell those concerned that their departed family member did not die a violent death.  Why speculate such? 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2021, 08:11:05 AM »
The truth will out.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: November 26, 2021, 04:39:47 PM »
It's eerie that we got those videos from pellius recently and then he passed away.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2021, 04:42:28 PM »
It's eerie that we got those videos from pellius recently and then he passed away.

I agree.  We can only hope that he's hanging dong up in the sky!