Author Topic: Aaron Singerman - Arrested for BUI - Pleads not guilty  (Read 13810 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Aaron Singerman ARRESTED Nov 23 - BUI
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2021, 12:28:09 PM »
dim·wit
/ˈdimwit/
a stupid or silly person.

Get mad all you want Matt, dodge questions, be evasive.  But we all know what your boss Dimaggio did.  Stick it in your pipeand smoke it
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Aaron Singerman ARRESTED TODAY - BUI With a Minor!
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2021, 12:30:50 PM »
So he might be a rat but it's okay?

Everyone always says "death to rats" but almost everyone flips. Doesn't make it okay though IMO

Its like i said on my video, im order to be a rat, there has to be someone to rat out...feds have had all the emails...they dont need Aaron's help to close it..and he's at the top of the pryamid
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2021, 12:39:08 PM »
Aaron is obviously very concerned about the outcome of his case cruising in his mega yacht drunk.
T

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2021, 12:44:35 PM »
I used to talk with Vince but no more, I straight up just dont like the guy anymore
The everyone drinks and boats comment was bad enough, but to add to that he tries to express himself as more than he really is. Smokes cigars and drinks liquor thinking he is some hotshot while living in a trailer wearing flea market clothes. Always trying to be the "guy in the know" when his information is second hand and then he is wrong about most stuff in the end anyways.   Fuck people like him who try and portray themselves as being bigger and more important than they are. Im on welfare and poor and thats what I say on here, I dont try to kid anyone.  And those stupid fucking glasses he wears along with his snaggle teeth

fuk people who do this on the internet and fuk Vince. I blocked his social media, youtube and anything else, its just too fucking ludicrous
"

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2021, 12:45:44 PM »
I used to talk with Vince but no more, I straight up just dont like the guy anymore
The everyone drinks and boats comment was bad enough, but to add to that he tries to express himself as more than he really is. Smokes cigars and drinks liquor thinking he is some hotshot while living in a trailer wearing flea market clothes. Always trying to be the "guy in the know" when his information is second hand and then he is wrong about most stuff in the end anyways.   Fuck people like him who try and portray themselves as being bigger and more important than they are. Im on welfare and poor and thats what I say on here, I dont try to kid anyone.  And those stupid fucking glasses he wears along with his snaggle teeth

fuk people who do this on the internet and fuk Vince. I blocked his social media, youtube and anything else, its just too fucking ludicrous
Welcome to South Carolina…
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2021, 12:45:57 PM »
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2021, 12:58:22 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2021, 01:16:36 PM »
T

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2021, 01:47:50 PM »
NEW!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2021, 02:05:15 PM »

Just a note - there was NO minor on the boat - not sure where that info came from.   Aaron is ok, hit his head, it was 2am.

Nothing good ever happens while drunk driving a boat at 2AM. Many have died this way like that MLB player in Miami. Singerman is a future Darwin Award candidate at this rate.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2021, 02:10:48 PM »
Just a note - there was NO minor on the boat - not sure where that info came from.   Aaron is ok, hit his head, it was 2am.

And Aaron did not call Vince and give him this pertinent info? Geez.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2021, 02:14:04 PM »

:D :D :D
"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2021, 02:53:17 PM »

What part of "who cares" do you not understand???Aaron is 40 years old, he can take care of himself.  Worry more about sucking Dimaggio's cock
A

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2021, 02:55:48 PM »
Vince isn't wrong about boating and drinking. They go hand and hand.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2021, 03:05:00 PM »
Vince isn't wrong about boating and drinking. They go hand and hand.

So does getting arrested and taken to jail if you get caught. #genius

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2021, 03:05:41 PM »
What part of "who cares" do you not understand???Aaron is 40 years old, he can take care of himself.  Worry more about sucking Dimaggio's cock

Don't cry Vince it's okay, he probably forgot to call you.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2021, 03:42:19 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2021, 03:48:30 PM »
Don't cry Vince it's okay, he probably forgot to call you.

I dont give a shit whether he calls or messages me even though he did 2 days ago.  Im not his employee, im not a tier operator, ive never been to his house , and im not his spokesperson.  I simply dont find him drinking on a boat special because its something everyone has done it including myself.

Aaron helped me out and coached me on getting out of some bad situations in the past and put me out there bu being the first person to interview me on a radio show but im just a casual acquaintance of his and until he does something to me, im going to have his back
A

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2021, 03:48:35 PM »
NEW!

Copies Tim Pool’s YouTube font and color and everything.

Nothing these bodybuilding grifters do is original.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2021, 04:28:49 PM »
Vince you remember I tried to help Aaron out when all that shit went down between Dave and him. I like Aaron and P.J. both hope they both come out of this okay.

They are not coming out ok on this.  I dont want anything happenning to them but it is what it is.  They are grown men and were fully conscious as to what they were doing.  Its time to man up
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2021, 05:16:48 PM »

Avesher, my Youtube channel is for entertainment and if you saw my previous videos, I showed what I actually smoke daily and what I drink along with my old Dean Martin trick of drinking ice tea and acting as though its whiskey.   I don't smoke Davidoffs and Ashtons every day but just a Kentucky Cheroot and a CI knockoff Cohiba that is a Pequero Size.  I have 2 green screens that I could easily use but I purposely film my video where you can clearly see the straps on the home telling people that its a singlewide.   That's the funny part.....a drunken guy smoking and bragging about going out to fancy places yet lives in a singlewide trailer and wears clothes from Goodwill.....its schtick...its comedy, its suppose to be funny and that's why people subscribe along with my videos.   

As far as Aaron is concerned, he was drinking and crashed a boat in a neighbors yard at 2am in the morning.   Nobody got hurt except himself, no minors were on board as Ron said and he'll have to pay for the damages.   Everytime I've been on a boat, I was drinking as well as all of my friends....its pretty common...not smart but common especially in the South.   

I didn't even know you felt that way, you know I always had your back even when people wanted you off the board.   But realize that my channel is for entertainment....its not respresentative of my daily life.   Lord knows if I ever tried to do all of that working 60-80 hours a week.   I am quite financially secure but I'm not Elon Musk

A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2021, 05:29:47 PM »
So he might be a rat but it's okay?

Everyone always says "death to rats" but almost everyone flips. Doesn't make it okay though IMO

Being a rat is bad, drinking while driving a boat is okay.

This should clear up any confusion.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2021, 05:34:26 PM »
Being a rat is bad, drinking while driving a boat is okay.

This should clear up any confusion.

No, drinking while driving a boat is a very bad idea....you can get yourself killed.  But i treat the situation on a lower scale than a dui because its rare for 2 boats to collide with each other.  He only got himself hurt and has to pay the damages....thats why its of little importance in my opinion
A

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2021, 05:37:26 PM »

Is this legit?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2021, 06:11:17 PM »

No, drinking while driving a boat is a very bad idea....you can get yourself killed.  But i treat the situation on a lower scale than a dui because its rare for 2 boats to collide with each other.  He only got himself hurt and has to pay the damages....thats why its of little importance in my opinion

Oh okay, so it's okay to drive a boat drunk as long as you don't get into an accident and hurt someone. Got it. #genius