Author Topic: Warning to Vince Basile  (Read 1781 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Warning to Vince Basile
« on: November 29, 2021, 07:28:57 AM »

Old evidence has resurfaced that is casting a shadow on the legitimacy of your machine "patent".  OMR is currently contacting Harley Bright to investigate.

No charges are being filed at the moment, but you may want to start  getting your ducks in a row.

We do this with no malice, only as a continuous quest to keep GB on the up and up.
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Warning to Vince Basile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 08:13:59 AM »

Old evidence has resurfaced that is casting a shadow on the legitimacy of your machine "patent".  OMR is currently contacting Harley Bright to investigate.

No charges are being filed at the moment, but you may want to start  getting your ducks in a row.

We do this with no malice, only as a continuous quest to keep GB on the up and up.

Harley is an old buddy (from the forum). We actually got to talk on he phone a few times. Lawyer from Jersey and a guy with a million stories that are LEGIT, weird as fuck stories, but very LEGIT.

Check out what he is now up to... I mean, I don't even know what to say...

https://www.whoisharley.com/#home-2-section

"1"

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 09:20:43 AM »
Harley is an old buddy (from the forum). We actually got to talk on he phone a few times. Lawyer from Jersey and a guy with a million stories that are LEGIT, weird as fuck stories, but very LEGIT.

"1"
Strangest getbigger of all time, this place sure gets a lot of interesting folk passing by.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 09:35:11 AM »

"1"

he left under a cloud of moral corruption, although he is a lawyer after all

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 11:02:44 AM »

That guy is a beast. I'm sure he sold a lot of those machines.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 11:08:57 AM »
he left under a cloud of moral corruption, although he is a lawyer after all

I am not sure what exactly went down regarding "moral corruption" that you mentioned. I know Harvey has defended some killers in society, literally murderers and all sorts of despicable human beings (but that is exactly what his job calls for, every criminal has the right to a lawyer in a court of law - USA).

Amongst many things, he is a lawyer, black belt in JiuJitsu and now apparently an actor in his own movie.

Again, we get a lot of interesting people around these parts. I enjoy learning about people.

"1"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 11:12:10 AM »

You're wrong about the pic.

It's Wes training for a sideshow strong man appearance with the great  Sandow , circa 1909.
He was  a clerk for Scrooge and Marley and needed to get in lunch hour workouts.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2021, 11:29:46 AM »
I see pulleys. How is the resistance adjusted?

Is Basile's machine plate loaded?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2021, 11:49:47 AM »
Is Basile's machine plate loaded?

Blasphemy!  Do your research please.

The instruction manual is required reading around these parts.

Give yourself ample time though, it's the only instruction manual in existence that's a trilogy.
Y

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 12:08:41 PM »
Both Ron and myself had the opportunity to meet and have a short talk discussion with HARLEY  at the OLY here in LV a few years back.

I cannot speak on RON's behalf, but he impressed me as someone who carried on a good conversation and spoke intelligently about some questionable event that happened that weekend  of which I have totally forgotten.

Maybe RON could elaborate.

I'd just like to add that most times an individual's persona can be entirely different than how we perceive it on this GetBig board.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2021, 12:11:27 PM »
Both Ron and myself had the opportunity to meet and have a short talk discussion with HARLEY  at the OLY here in LV a few years back.

I cannot speak on RON's behalf, but he impressed me as someone who carried on a good conversation and spoke intelligently about some questionable event that happened that weekend  of which I have totally forgotten.

Maybe RON could elaborate.

I'd just like to add that most times an individual's persona can be entirely different than how we perceive it on this GetBig board.

Agreed. I actually had called Harvey to verify him as a member and to make sure that he is/was who the account stated to be. Frankly, over the phone, he seemed like a very well mannered and smart individual. I'm not sure what he showed on the forum, but he was pretty solid. Showmanship can sometimes make it difficult to see the real person beneath it all.

"1"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2021, 12:29:46 PM »
Agreed. I actually had called Harvey to verify him as a member and to make sure that he is/was who the account stated to be. Frankly, over the phone, he seemed like a very well mannered and smart individual. I'm not sure what he showed on the forum, but he was pretty solid. Showmanship can sometimes make it difficult to see the real person beneath it all.

"1"

This place isn't for everyone.

This is why the longevity counts bigly in the top 30 list.
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2021, 12:33:42 PM »
This place isn't for everyone.

This is why the longevity counts bigly in the top 30 list.

The "longevity" respect doesn't hold for me.

Of course by long accepted big culture , my fate can be described well in 1 sentence.

" Howard could be screwing a super model and it would still suck...because Howard was doing it."  ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2021, 12:44:49 PM »
Can one of the more talented posters turn that picture into an animated gif of this fellow doing curls? Bring it to life!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2021, 02:01:32 PM »
I am not sure what exactly went down regarding "moral corruption" that you mentioned. I know Harvey has defended some killers in society, literally murderers and all sorts of despicable human beings (but that is exactly what his job calls for, every criminal has the right to a lawyer in a court of law - USA).

Amongst many things, he is a lawyer, black belt in JiuJitsu and now apparently an actor in his own movie.

Again, we get a lot of interesting people around these parts. I enjoy learning about people.

"1"
I believe he said something about defending child and animal abusers. Even getbig has it's limits of what's acceptable. Someone with a better memory might be able to provide more details.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2021, 02:07:46 PM »
The pic with the lime-green tights is obnoxious, an affront!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2021, 02:58:19 PM »
Old thread on Harley where he was caught schmoing out in hilarious fashion -

https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=665746.0 .

Sadly, the film is doing well, but doesn't seem to be out yet full distribution wise. But Harley is keeping busy -

Intriguing image yes? See more here -

https://boingboing.net/2021/11/11/watch-capitol-rioters-lawyer-gives-a-statement-about-his-cop-attacking-clients-41-month-sentence.html .

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2021, 03:56:45 PM »
Does this machine have resistance at the supination of the forearm? That is the unique nature of Basile's contraption.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2021, 04:59:35 PM »
Blasphemy!  Do your research please.

The instruction manual is required reading around these parts.

Give yourself ample time though, it's the only instruction manual in existence that's a trilogy.

That instruction manual is more valuable and harder to find than the Holy Grail

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2021, 05:01:12 PM »
That instruction manual is more valuable and harder to find than the Holy Grail

If you can procure 20 TB of storage, there's a pdf out there.
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2021, 05:49:55 PM »
Grape and “1” you spelled Harley's last name wrong. Other than that, please continue on with legal action against the lesser of two Vince’s.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2021, 02:09:10 PM »
Grape and “1” you spelled Harley's last name wrong. Other than that, please continue on with legal action against the lesser of two Vince’s.

Corrects spelling error, responds with punctuation error.
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2021, 04:16:11 PM »
Corrects spelling error, responds with punctuation error.

Blame Apple first, then me second for not making sure it was correct before hitting “post”.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2021, 04:16:34 PM »
I believe he said something about defending child and animal abusers. Even getbig has it's limits of what's acceptable. Someone with a better memory might be able to provide more details.

I think he said he has no moral dilemmas when it comes to defending abusers, rapists, murders, even if their victims were young children, but he morally objects to defending animal abusers.

This might lead one to think he does not believe young children are as innocent as animals.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2021, 09:01:41 PM »
Blame Apple first, then me second for not making sure it was correct before hitting “post”.

Truth.  No idea why iOS does this.
Y