Author Topic: An overdue discussion about beta-bux  (Read 3868 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: An overdue discussion about beta-bux
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2021, 01:17:29 PM »
Actually there is an exact and specific science regarding human attraction. What the average/mediocre man excitedly refers to as "solid 8's and 9's" are more likely low tier 4s and 5s.

Regarding this business of south of the border  women: Chasing foreign women is classic beta behavior: Squander one's life savings to bring the mail order bride stateside and all the attendant legal proceedings and paperwork. Marry her against the beta's parents better judgment. And the second she gets her green card (24 months) she is off to the races cheating and looking for a better looking man.

Let's see these 10's you are pulling in left and right, stud.

I'll share mine if you do. ;)

We can have GB decide who pulls the best ass.

But i know you won't.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2021, 01:24:30 PM »
Let's see these 10's you are pulling in left and right, stud.

I'll share mine if you do. ;)

We can have GB decide who pulls the best ass.

But i know you won't.

Publishing photographs of women you are orbiting or otherwise financially entangled with is meaningless. This is a discussion of betas throwing money at higher tier women in hopes of buying the woman's love. Photos of these kind of women are a dime a dozen. When you don't need to fly out of the country to get a girlfriend, you will have made progress.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2021, 01:30:02 PM »
Publishing photographs of women you are orbiting or otherwise financially entangled with is meaningless. This is a discussion of betas throwing money at higher tier women in hopes of buying the woman's love. Photos of these kind of women are a dime a dozen. When you don't need to fly out of the country to get a girlfriend, you will have made progress.

;D ;D ;D

"male orbiter" that's my favorite term out of all of this new pua jargon, fucking hilarious LOL

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2021, 02:04:19 PM »

So that's a hard no i guess.

Oh well, i was looking forward to seeing these 18 year old models who come after you on a daily basis. ;D

Ever been with a good Mexican broad?

Asian bitches aren't bad either, but too boring. I always wanted to bang a Japanese lady. Only experienced Vietnamese and Chinese, very boring. Had a one night stand with a Blasian, half black half Thai, but she was a nutcase. Met her at a bar in San Diego 11 years ago.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2021, 03:21:05 PM »
I use the Yes/No system. ;D

Would you hit it?

That's all that really matters.

A 10 to me is not a 10 to you. If they don't have dark skin/hair/eyes and born south of the USA, they aren't getting above 8, except for very rare exceptions. If a girl has blonde hair, that's -2 points immediately.

When i was in Venezuela for two years, i saw legit 8's and 9's walking around all the time! But most people here would probably classify them lower, since my lust for spicy Latina's makes me a little biased.

Even the moms in Venezuela look good. But I still prefer blondes :)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2021, 03:21:09 PM »
So that's a hard no i guess.

Oh well, i was looking forward to seeing these 18 year old models who come after you on a daily basis. ;D

Ever been with a good Mexican broad?

Asian bitches aren't bad either, but too boring. I always wanted to bang a Japanese lady. Only experienced Vietnamese and Chinese, very boring. Had a one night stand with a Blasian, half black half Thai, but she was a nutcase. Met her at a bar in San Diego 11 years ago.

I meet a few Viet gals - alll were from Hanoi//Ho Chi Min City
really cool to hang out with - they just hate sitting in front of tv's - they like being out and whatnot

only girls Ive ever met who never had to shave their legs

they did get kind of strange after corvid because of the racist shit but those girls weren't boring imo

I dated a half Chinese/japenese gal once - she was batshit crazy at the time, real quick to fight other bitches, yelled/talked loud in public , bad rice

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2021, 03:50:51 PM »
And right on cue, here come the beta war stories

ZOD

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2021, 03:53:16 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2021, 04:02:19 PM »

I meet a few Viet gals - alll were from Hanoi//Ho Chi Min City
really cool to hang out with - they just hate sitting in front of tv's - they like being out and whatnot

only girls Ive ever met who never had to shave their legs

they did get kind of strange after corvid because of the racist shit but those girls weren't boring imo

I dated a half Chinese/japenese gal once - she was batshit crazy at the time, real quick to fight other bitches, yelled/talked loud in public , bad rice

I dated a girl from Da Nang, she didn't have hair anywhere but on her head, eye brows and coochie. Never shaved her legs in her life.

She was really sweet and nerdy, but didn't drink or enjoy social things. We dated for almost 2 years. Her family hated me because i was an American. It was a weird dynamic, they respected America but hated the people. She had came over here when she was 16.

I worked with this Chinese broad from some country side town. Same deal, cute and nice, but so boring it was unreal. On Friday nights she would rather paint her nails for two hours than go out. We dated for a few months and it was a waste of time, but she like sex. ;D

Bad rice! LOL! The Blasian i banged once told me she got arrested for assaulting a girl with her shoe. That's some bad rice.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2021, 04:03:21 PM »
It's not subjective. It's based on science backed statistics. Most average/medicore men don't like it and fight it tooth and nail. The put up pictures of ugly billionaires in the company of beautiful women. They harken back to their own storied high school/college days and recount their alleged romantic conquests with rose colored glasses. Looks Are Everything.

You ain’t shit.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2021, 04:17:49 PM »
I dated a girl from Da Nang, she didn't have hair anywhere but on her head, eye brows and coochie. Never shaved her legs in her life.

She was really sweet and nerdy, but didn't drink or enjoy social things. We dated for almost 2 years. Her family hated me because i was an American. It was a weird dynamic, they respected America but hated the people. She had came over here when she was 16.

I worked with this Chinese broad from some country side town. Same deal, cute and nice, but so boring it was unreal. On Friday nights she would rather paint her nails for two hours than go out. We dated for a few months and it was a waste of time, but she like sex. ;D

Bad rice! LOL! The Blasian i banged once told me she got arrested for assaulting a girl with her shoe. That's some bad rice.

had an asian stripper take her heel off in my car and puncture my windshield - must run in the sauce

with the Viet gals tho, I really enjoyed my time with them - at that time in my life I didn't mind not going out - BUT she didn't have a tv, they watched the piss out of Youtube tho

we walked around a lot, she'd cook and it was good - but they stored most of their food in those won-ton soup containers, she'd eat like seaweed chips or shrimp flavored somethings that were god awful and she had eaten a lot of diff types of animals and shit like snakes, bear, tiger, frogs, birds, tofu that sits around for fckn months and ferments - but my moms family is country as hell so it wasn't that much diff from shit Im used to

but the sex was awesome and Viet gals seem to solve my anxiety probs, momentarily at least

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2021, 04:31:46 PM »
had an asian stripper take her heel off in my car and puncture my windshield - must run in the sauce

with the Viet gals tho, I really enjoyed my time with them - at that time in my life I didn't mind not going out - BUT she didn't have a tv, they watched the piss out of Youtube tho

we walked around a lot, she'd cook and it was good - but they stored most of their food in those won-ton soup containers, she'd eat like seaweed chips or shrimp flavored somethings that were god awful and she had eaten a lot of diff types of animals and shit like snakes, bear, tiger, frogs, birds, tofu that sits around for fckn months and ferments - but my moms family is country as hell so it wasn't that much diff from shit Im used to

but the sex was awesome and Viet gals seem to solve my anxiety probs, momentarily at least

It's the Nuoc Mam.

I remember her eating fermented fish and shit like that. Pork intestines and blood added to her Pho. Her family all had the worst breath i've smelt in my life. They ate some of the nastiest things i've ever smelled. That Durian fruit that i could never stomach. The would cook an entire pig and pick the meat off the head and ears at the table. She brought the entire head home from her mom's house once and stuck it in the fridge.

She was a very caring and down to earth person. Treated me like a king 90% of the time; would do anything to please me.

Very calm, she is the one who took me to a Buddhist monk to help deal with my anxiety.

She was 7 years older than me, i left her because she insisted on getting married and having kids. I was 28 and had no interest. So i moved on.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2021, 05:05:02 PM »
It's the Nuoc Mam.

I remember her eating fermented fish and shit like that. Pork intestines and blood added to her Pho. Her family all had the worst breath i've smelt in my life. They ate some of the nastiest things i've ever smelled. That Durian fruit that i could never stomach. The would cook an entire pig and pick the meat off the head and ears at the table. She brought the entire head home from her mom's house once and stuck it in the fridge.

She was a very caring and down to earth person. Treated me like a king 90% of the time; would do anything to please me.

Very calm, she is the one who took me to a Buddhist monk to help deal with my anxiety.

She was 7 years older than me, i left her because she insisted on getting married and having kids. I was 28 and had no interest. So i moved on.

I've never fucked an oriental but a stripper that once graced my lap for a few songs had the worst breath that I've ever encountered.  It wasn't cigarette breath either.  Perhaps you've uncovered what it was.  Thanks.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2021, 05:12:00 PM »
I've never fucked an oriental but a stripper that once graced my lap for a few songs had the worst breath that I've ever encountered.  It wasn't cigarette breath either.  Perhaps you've uncovered what it was.  Thanks.

What could it have been?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2021, 05:50:55 PM »
What could it have been?

Diet of fermented fish, pork intestines, blood, etc.  I guess.  I'll go with what TIO posted.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2021, 02:24:55 AM »

Did she "love you long time?"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2021, 07:52:52 PM »
Actually there is an exact and specific science regarding human attraction. What the average/mediocre man excitedly refers to as "solid 8's and 9's" are more likely low tier 4s and 5s.

Regarding this business of south of the border women: Chasing foreign women is classic beta behavior: Squander one's life savings to bring the mail order bride stateside and all the attendant legal proceedings and paperwork. Marry her against his parents' better judgment. And the second she gets her green card (24 months) she is off to the races cheating and looking for a better looking man.

how old are you and how old do people say you look?

E
E

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2021, 08:15:08 PM »
how old are you and how old do people say you look?

E
People say I look 27. I am decades older than that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2021, 08:16:22 PM »
People say I look 27. I am decades older than that.

Why should we take you at your word?  ;)

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2021, 08:25:37 PM »
This American man just married his 25 y/o girlfriend. They have a 45 year age gap. He is a pauper by American standards living on a meager $1400 a month SS income in the Philippines. He has no pension or any other savings or investments. Yet he looks like rockstar here in this country ... I could tell many stories like this

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2021, 08:26:58 PM »
This American man just married his 25 y/o girlfriend. They have a 45 year age gap. He is a pauper by American standards living on a meager $1400 a month SS income in the Philippines. He has no pension or any other savings or investments. Yet he looks like rockstar here in this country ... I could tell many stories like this

He looks like a john

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2021, 05:03:54 AM »

I'll bet the men in that country are pissed when some geriatric American comes in and grabs up the young pussy. :D

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2021, 05:55:22 AM »
I'll bet the men in that country are pissed when some geriatric American comes in and grabs up the young pussy. :D
Opposite actually. They are always happy to pimp their girlfriends/wives/daughters/sisters to American johns in exchange for money. Most of these so-called "brides to be" have several American incels on the hook. When "round eye" shows up, it's pay day.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2021, 06:39:41 AM »
Opposite actually. They are always happy to pimp their girlfriends/wives/daughters/sisters to American johns in exchange for money. Most of these so-called "brides to be" have several American inceks on the hook. When "round eye" shows up, it's pay day.

"round eye" ;D ;D ;D

Almost as good as beta orbiter :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2021, 09:47:59 AM »
Opposite actually. They are always happy to pimp their girlfriends/wives/daughters/sisters to American johns in exchange for money. Most of these so-called "brides to be" have several American incels on the hook. When "round eye" shows up, it's pay day.
If they are getting married they will only be getting his money. I knew of a guy in the US who married a Filipino and brought her here. He paid the family every month and they lived very well back in the home country.