Author Topic: Getbig loves Mr Putin winning  (Read 27365 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Getbig loves & supports Mr Putin
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2022, 10:25:45 AM »
I know a Ukrainian chick who married a gay guy from a very wealthy family. These bitches know how to get paid.

Would hit, Btw.

Does the gay guy know you would?
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2022, 09:42:55 AM »
Does the gay guy know you would?

It’s pretty weird. I was at an Xmas party with them and other than arriving and leaving together, you never would have suspected they were a couple. I think she might be a dyke as well. In China, they it a “Formality Marriage.” I suspect when the time is right they’ll get divorced.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2022, 09:46:56 AM »
There are a lot of things here that seem fake as F.   Where are the 6 planes the Ghost offed?   or the 56 tanks in the convoy?  Or pics of 4500 dead Russians? 

No one really knows whats up here

The dearth of information is incredible and what we do hear is meaningless drivel:

“The convoy has stalled”

Why?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2022, 09:53:04 AM »
maybe I'm missing something but during most real wars aren't there tons of journalists on the front lines showing the armed conflict on video?

from wwii to the korean war to vietnam to iraq..etc..etc...

there seems to have always been tons of video of actual armed gunshot fighting between sides

now I see nothing except damaged buildings and burnt out tanks

where is the actual conflict?

if its out there, its not being shoved in my face

only lots of "stories" and shutterstock images of old stuff

-- what am I missing?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2022, 10:56:12 AM »
maybe I'm missing something but during most real wars aren't there tons of journalists on the front lines showing the armed conflict on video?

there seems to have always been tons of video of actual armed gunshot fighting between sides

now I see nothing except damaged buildings and burnt out tanks

where is the actual conflict?

if its out there, its not being shoved in my face

only lots of "stories" and shutterstock images of old stuff

-- what am I missing?

There’s nothing to show. It’s a fake war with a predetermined outcome, the war version of a WWE wrestling match.

All these companies that supposedly are cutting ties with Russia are doing so for future business are maintaining the current business.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2022, 11:03:46 AM »
They are letting us know this war will continue for 10 to 20 years. A new Cold War to spend money on.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2022, 11:14:26 AM »
Does Putin still have a Twitter page or any other social media accounts?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2022, 11:15:52 AM »
They are letting us know this war will continue for 10 to 20 years. A new Cold War to spend money on.

This. It’s the Military Establishment’s turn to get a piece of the newly printed money.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2022, 11:20:07 AM »
When this started, the stock market had a sharp downturn which quickly retraced and now it’s exactly where it was before the “War” started. Like Omicron, a big nothing:

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2022, 04:08:20 PM »
This is where the Squad and the Tucker Carlson far right come together, scary. You go far enough in one direction and it circles back around.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2022, 04:36:40 PM »

-- what am I missing?

Western journalists embed with western troops. In all of the wars you mentioned, there were western fighting forces.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2022, 04:48:17 PM »
Western journalists embed with western troops. In all of the wars you mentioned, there were western fighting forces.

Zelensky has been continually begging the west for money and weapons, and he did an interview with CNN. You’d think he’d want the west to see all the carnage.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2022, 07:18:35 PM »
Zelensky has been continually begging the west for money and weapons, and he did an interview with CNN. You’d think he’d want the west to see all the carnage.

Are there western power brokers (not online pundits) who've expressed a need to be convinced to render aid?

Most frontline reporting doesn't show "carnage". Your post suggests war reporting runs on transparency when one of its biggest criticisms has always been that it's tightly controlled propaganda.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2022, 07:58:38 PM »
Chaos was asking  what was the cause of the war. Perhaps you could message him and let him know its the fault of the US government trannys
If you don't know you could have just said that. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2022, 08:06:32 AM »
I welcome any Ukrainian hottie to live with me

???

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2022, 08:24:02 AM »
???

Lol. Ukrainian women have great bodies, face not so much. Will still be hitting (not this one)

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2022, 04:33:13 PM »
???

Most getbiggers would give their jerking off hand to have a girl like that give them the time of day.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2022, 05:29:01 PM »

Most getbiggers would give their jerking off hand to have a girl like that give them the time of day.

Her real picture isn't too bad, but I don't think I could do anything with her as that face still resembles a pre teen

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2022, 05:52:51 PM »
A British man bringing back his Ukrainian wife...

pamith

• Getbig V

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2022, 02:39:56 AM »
When this started, the stock market had a sharp downturn which quickly retraced and now it’s exactly where it was before the “War” started. Like Omicron, a big nothing:

Getbig was right (to a degree) about covid.

I think I’d side towards Getbig on this aswell (to a degree).

The link between the green movement and this war essentially being about energy is to coincidental. Big players control this and let govt fuck it all up and make it happen lol.

I wouldn’t say the war doesn’t exist but I’d say Russia is taking their time and taking Ukraine much easier than is being made out. This war is like putting Brazil soccer team against Fiji and claiming how Fiji are putting up such a strong defence. No. Brazil is just having a rest day and still winning.

When power costs 0.25kwh solar panels look expensive. When power costs $2.00kwh suddenly green energy looks cheap.

The outcome is probably actually ok. It’s the fact we have to go to war and kill innocent people and send plebs broke that’s the fucked up bit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2022, 05:18:33 AM »
Once you wade through all the bullshit, it seems like a methodical takeover of a country with minimal resistance.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2022, 08:11:06 AM »
We feel his pain

It is a sad sight when a small old man in control of the worlds largest country, with huge military and nuclear capacity, near endless natural resources and large foreign  currency reserves has to sit alone as he laments the lack of respect shown by other countries

Perhaps in some quieter moment he will appreciate the sacrifice made by Getbig supporters, who enduring the grievous theft of  Mr Trumps re-election, support him in the destruction of Ukrainian democracy.

I don't support him at all, and I am very conservative.  I do respect his presence and strength as a leader though....much like he respected Trump's and knew not to fuck with anyone while he was in office.  This would not be happening if dipshit wasn't illegitimately put in off so that Barry could have a 3rd term to push his globalist agenda...and those are both facts  You really think dipshit is running the country right now with mostly all of Barry's staff in his administration?  You are a fool if you do.  Barry is living out the dream he stated publicly of having a 3rd term via a president who he could tell what to say in his sweats while in his basement.  Molester Joe has spent over 25% of his first term so far in Delaware at his home.  Also, a fact.

If you voted for him you got what you asked for, just like Kamala slipped up and said out loud.  Sad thing is we have another 3 years to go assuming he doesn't croak.  If he does, we're fucked even worse when Kamala takes over and appoints Hillary as her VP.   Who do you guys think will be calling the shots and raking in money at the expense of our country and Constitution then?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2022, 08:58:51 AM »
Idiotic insight:

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2022, 09:06:10 AM »
I don't support him at all, and I am very conservative.  I do respect his presence and strength as a leader though....much like he respected Trump's and knew not to fuck with anyone while he was in office.  This would not be happening if dipshit wasn't illegitimately put in off so that Barry could have a 3rd term to push his globalist agenda...and those are both facts  You really think dipshit is running the country right now with mostly all of Barry's staff in his administration?  You are a fool if you do.  Barry is living out the dream he stated publicly of having a 3rd term via a president who he could tell what to say in his sweats while in his basement.  Molester Joe has spent over 25% of his first term so far in Delaware at his home.  Also, a fact.

If you voted for him you got what you asked for, just like Kamala slipped up and said out loud.  Sad thing is we have another 3 years to go assuming he doesn't croak.  If he does, we're fucked even worse when Kamala takes over and appoints Hillary as her VP.   Who do you guys think will be calling the shots and raking in money at the expense of our country and Constitution then?

Same.

It seems to be conveniently forgotten by some of his 'fans' that he's stolen billions of dollars from the Russian people. His own net worth is by some estimates near $200 billion and that excludes the cronies of his regime and the politically-connected oligarchs.

And for any European nationalists, he's the one launching a war killing Europeans/Whites and wrecking their lives and threatening a larger war where even more will die.