Author Topic: Happy 80 th Vince Basile  (Read 9063 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Happy 80 th Vince Basile
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2022, 10:15:22 PM »
Pure filt! Arnold fucked the babysitter...he wasn't interested in taking a nap!

Absolutely no homo here!

Did he leave a pool of jism in the guest bedroom?  Did you frolic in it? 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2022, 08:40:45 AM »
I feel good that I built a machine that Arthur Jones talked about but never built. It works well and can give you a brutal biceps workout.

I have modified it slightly from the photo above.  Here is a video I made in 2016. I didn't demonstrate the supination movement. However, your biceps is additionally stressed by the resistance of the second weight stack. Oh, ignore the gut! I know how to get a small waist but no motivation to actually change my "cook", soft drinks, and the yummy desserts!

This machine looks like it does absolutely nothing special for bicep development, compared to any other machine in the gym.

Maybe we can attach your bicep supination machine to a rocket and ship it to mars.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2022, 08:44:50 AM »
This machine looks like it does absolutely nothing special for bicep development, compared to any other machine in the gym.

Maybe we can attach your bicep supination machine to a rocket and ship it to mars.

Why not just do a damn set of basic bicep curls w DB? 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2022, 08:49:30 AM »
Why not just do a damn set of basic bicep curls w DB?

Apparently, Basile's bicep supination machine targets the bicep in a unique manner.  ??? ???

Basile has never answered this one simple question and avoid its every time:

How has the majority of people who have built big biceps done so without using his bicep supination machine?
X

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2022, 08:55:01 AM »
 I don't get it the gym in my town is constantly getting new stuff. someone mentions something next week there it is on the gym floor. I don't know how they keep fitting this stuff in. pic'd below is the latest piece, apparently it's supposed to work your ass. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2022, 08:56:08 AM »
I don't get it the gym in my town is constantly getting new stuff. someone mentions something next week there it is on the gym floor. I don't know how they keep fitting this stuff in. pic'd below is the latest piece, apparently it's supposed to work your ass. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

We have a booty blaster too - its for the women  - and Abe, Lurker, Prime, Residue, etc. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2022, 09:29:56 AM »
Come on Funk,you know how important a striated ass is....stop goofing around !!   ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: October 06, 2022, 09:56:07 AM »
Come on Funk,you know how important a striated ass is....stop goofing around !!   ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D
F

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 06, 2022, 10:27:10 AM »
Basile what will you do with the Bicep Supinator when you die? Will you leave it to Ron in your will for him to auction off to the highest bidding Getbigger?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #134 on: October 06, 2022, 07:30:56 PM »
Apparently, Basile's bicep supination machine targets the bicep in a unique manner.  ??? ???

Basile has never answered this one simple question and avoid its every time:

How has the majority of people who have built big biceps done so without using his bicep supination machine?

Obviously SF has never designed a new piece of gym equipment. Everyone knows that bodybuilders get big lifting weights and using machines. However, what machines are more effective that others re the biceps? Well, do other machines allow resistance for the supination part of the curl? No, only my biceps-supinator. It is possible to hold dumbbells close to one side and get more resistance that way doing curls.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2022, 07:33:11 PM »
Obviously SF has never designed a new piece of gym equipment. Everyone knows that bodybuilders get big lifting weights and using machines. However, what machines are more effective that others re the biceps? Well, do other machines allow resistance for the supination part of the curl? No, only my biceps-supinator. It is possible to hold dumbbells close to one side and get more resistance that way doing curls.

True.  But he's also never stacked the deck with judges either.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2022, 07:33:55 PM »
Basile what will you do with the Bicep Supinator when you die? Will you leave it to Ron in your will for him to auction off to the highest bidding Getbigger?

It took Ron years to award me Blue Stars. Why on earth would I leave him anything? My son Zorba will probably get the machine as he is the one person who appreciates what I built and helped people in the gym use the machine. I have modified it to be more user friendly so it doesn't need any instructions re how to use it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2022, 07:35:05 PM »
True.  But he's also never stacked the deck with judges either.

Nice to see you back as your usual self.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2022, 07:35:41 PM »
It took Ron years to award me Blue Stars. Why on earth would I leave him anything? My son Zorba will probably get the machine as he is the one person who appreciates what I built and helped people in the gym use the machine. I have modified it to be more user friendly so it doesn't need any instructions re how to use it.

The real question is why would Ron want to inherit such a peace of shit?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2022, 07:39:38 PM »

I have thought about what constitutes the perfect bodybuilding gym. If I had unlimited money I would set one up with sections devoted to the muscles. An arm section would have all the best biceps machines available, plus plenty of dumbbells as well. An adjacent section would have all the best triceps machines. A calf section and so on. Would be an amazing place to train. Understand that no gym would have my biceps-supinator so none could claim to be fully equipped!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2022, 07:40:47 PM »
The real question is why would Ron want to inherit such a peace of shit?

No, the real question is why they allow excrement to post here!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2022, 07:42:32 PM »
We have a booty blaster too - its for the women  - and Abe, Lurker, Prime, Residue, etc.

On behalf of The Getbig Federation of Moderates, I would kindly ask that you remove my fellow Abe from this list.

These are trying times and losing a member of this magnitude would be catastrophic to the Federation.

Abe and I go back a long way, and we have agreed to split-roast Gal Yates, AOC, and any other precious works of brown skinned art in the coming years; as long as it has been confirmed they have never smoked.

Please adjust your register to remove this good man from your "list".

Thanks,

TIO

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2022, 08:58:51 PM »
On behalf of The Getbig Federation of Moderates, I would kindly ask that you remove my fellow Abe from this list.

These are trying times and losing a member of this magnitude would be catastrophic to the Federation.

Abe and I go back a long way, and we have agreed to split-roast Gal Yates, AOC, and any other precious works of brown skinned art in the coming years; as long as it has been confirmed they have never smoked.

Please adjust your register to remove this good man from your "list".

Thanks,

TIO

I appreciate the support my brother.  You can trust that if this board ever gets overrun by left wing lunatics that I'll always look out for you as well. 

-Abe

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2022, 11:58:26 PM »

If your bicep supination machine is more effective than other bicep machines, does this mean that Ronnie Coleman’s biceps would have been even bigger if he used your machine?
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #144 on: October 07, 2022, 12:05:24 AM »
If your bicep supination machine is more effective than other bicep machines, does this mean that Ronnie Coleman’s biceps would have been even bigger if he used your machine?

What kind of question is that? Ronnie was as big as he could get. Period. If he had used my machine he might have got there quicker. If I had twins and one trained with my machines and the other in a gym I have no doubt who would gain the most on arms. Drug free, of course.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 07, 2022, 05:18:48 AM »
Vince, you knew Sergio Oliva, did you ever see how he trained?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 07, 2022, 07:10:09 AM »

Zorbas Supinator has a nice ring to it. Maybe he'll patent it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #147 on: October 07, 2022, 08:01:16 AM »
What kind of question is that? Ronnie was as big as he could get. Period. If he had used my machine he might have got there quicker. If I had twins and one trained with my machines and the other in a gym I have no doubt who would gain the most on arms. Drug free, of course.

You have no doubt?

That’s your opinion. But you have zero evidence to back up your claim.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 07, 2022, 08:22:05 AM »
Zorbas Supinator has a nice ring to it. Maybe he'll patent it.

Is Basile Greek?   Zorba the Greek? 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #149 on: October 07, 2022, 08:32:16 AM »
Arnold the Rapist assigned his own promoter to the '80 Mr. O.
The following year Arnie was promoter, and Franco the bitch-tit won...  ::)