Author Topic: Leo Rex: TRIED TO RUIN MY LIFE/HACKED MY GETBIG ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1170 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE,

Goodmorrow,

It has come to my attention while on vacationing in Italy that my account was hacked. I recieved numerous emails about this and launched a full investigation. I hired the best cyber investigators and police officers in America and waited.
Their instructions were simple. I could not log into any computer/cell phone/work phone/work computer/library computer/DMV computer/bridal registry at all, ANYWHERE!
Upon getting a full 193 page report, the IP address was backtraced to central NY, Los Angeles, and Thailand. I then received a threatening voice mail from a man speaking Arabic.
I couldn't believe how this man was smearing my good name on GetBig, RX Muscle, Opah forums. He also made several purchases from QVC.

Mr. Avidam have met and we have now banned any accounts that are coming from/out of Thailand with that IP address.

For the people that have suffered from this horrible man, Wes, One More Repp, Grape Ape, Col. Colon, Reppin' Hard, Oakman, Webcake, Sev, Alexx, True Adonis, Master Norris, NewMom, Lifetime Natural, Ace Of Blades, MafiaMatrix, Beans and Greens, Italian Lifter, York Steakhouse, Greg LuGayness, Superstar Billy Slam, Bostin Floyd, Plowboy Paul, Aggressive Andy, Tren Tony, Burger Queen, and any other GetBig member that I may have missed.
MY apologies and I am now on high alert. All my posts are now going through a security check.

Thank you all for your patience.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAY FOR UKRAINE.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If your life can be ruined by someone hacking your account on a bodybuilding forum you really dont have a life at all....

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE,

Goodmorrow,

It has come to my attention while on vacationing in Italy that my account was hacked. I recieved numerous emails about this and launched a full investigation. I hired the best cyber investigators and police officers in America and waited.
Their instructions were simple. I could not log into any computer/cell phone/work phone/work computer/library computer/DMV computer/bridal registry at all, ANYWHERE!
Upon getting a full 193 page report, the IP address was backtraced to central NY, Los Angeles, and Thailand. I then received a threatening voice mail from a man speaking Arabic.
I couldn't believe how this man was smearing my good name on GetBig, RX Muscle, Opah forums. He also made several purchases from QVC.

Mr. Avidam have met and we have now banned any accounts that are coming from/out of Thailand with that IP address.

For the people that have suffered from this horrible man, Wes, One More Repp, Grape Ape, Col. Colon, Reppin' Hard, Oakman, Webcake, Sev, Alexx, True Adonis, Master Norris, NewMom, Lifetime Natural, Ace Of Blades, MafiaMatrix, Beans and Greens, Italian Lifter, York Steakhouse, Greg LuGayness, Superstar Billy Slam, Bostin Floyd, Plowboy Paul, Aggressive Andy, Tren Tony, Burger Queen, and any other GetBig member that I may have missed.
MY apologies and I am now on high alert. All my posts are now going through a security check.

Thank you all for your patience.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRAY FOR UKRAINE.
FULL RETARD
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I feel bad and I forgive you sir.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Actually, he was doing a better job with your account than you are.  He was at least more entertaining.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
post something stupid to prove its really you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
post something stupid to prove its really you
He already has !!  LOL ;D

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Goodmorrow,

It disappoints me that people in this day and age still use the "R" word. Seriously folks, there are beloved members of GetBig that have children that are developmentally delayed, and you are showing major insensitivity.

Come on guys, we're above that. Also, make sure you log out of GetBig to protect your accounts from being hacked. Leo Hex hacked my account and called me some horrific names. If you notice any suspicious activity please let a MOD know.

Thank You

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
I'm relieved to know that wasn't the real you going after Wes and others in that manner.  I also agree with you about use of the "R" word and will actively try to do better. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Personally now that this has been brought to light.....I`ve been sleeping much better lately.