Author Topic: the humor of VKM  (Read 919 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the humor of VKM
« on: October 05, 2022, 09:46:47 AM »
 Vince McMahon’s sense of humor is strictly fear based. There was one time he was waiting backstage to go out in front of the crowd and cut a promo, and he legitimately shit his pants in Gorilla. I think it was maybe on an taped episode of SmackDown in the mid-2000s. He just tied a jacket around his waist, went out there, and no one knew what he had just done. Not even the crowd. When he got backstage, he took off his underwear, put it on the end of a stick, and started chasing Gerald Brisco around with it, because he knew Gerry had a really bad gag reflex.
If that doesn’t give you a glimpse of what it was like working for Vince McMahon, I was talking to Jim Cornette a few years ago, and he said that Vince told him there was nothing better on earth than pushing somebody in a pool, and watching their face right before they hit the water. He said it was the funniest thing in the world to him. Anytime someone was invited over to book by his pool, they knew to take a change of clothes with them because there was a 100% possibility you were going for a swim that day.”
- Sam Robert (via The Jim and Sam Show)
A look at the twisted sense of humor of Vince McMahon, and a story I had never heard. Always thought he was a little messed up, maybe that explains that bow legged walk he does to the ring ~ Nance
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: the humor of VKM
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 10:28:28 AM »

&t=39s
F

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 10:40:09 AM »
That’s good shit, pal!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 06:38:25 PM »
Funny stuff!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 08:06:55 PM »
Vince McMahon’s sense of humor is strictly fear based. There was one time he was waiting backstage to go out in front of the crowd and cut a promo, and he legitimately shit his pants in Gorilla. I think it was maybe on an taped episode of SmackDown in the mid-2000s. He just tied a jacket around his waist, went out there, and no one knew what he had just done. Not even the crowd. When he got backstage, he took off his underwear, put it on the end of a stick, and started chasing Gerald Brisco around with it, because he knew Gerry had a really bad gag reflex.
If that doesn’t give you a glimpse of what it was like working for Vince McMahon, I was talking to Jim Cornette a few years ago, and he said that Vince told him there was nothing better on earth than pushing somebody in a pool, and watching their face right before they hit the water. He said it was the funniest thing in the world to him. Anytime someone was invited over to book by his pool, they knew to take a change of clothes with them because there was a 100% possibility you were going for a swim that day.”
- Sam Robert (via The Jim and Sam Show)
A look at the twisted sense of humor of Vince McMahon, and a story I had never heard. Always thought he was a little messed up, maybe that explains that bow legged walk he does to the ring ~ Nance

Nice to see that Vince also trained his hams and glutes.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2022, 11:58:37 PM »
The look on Regal's face haha

I can even make my ass do tricks

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2022, 12:24:16 AM »
Genius businessman. Turned his father's wrestling territory into an empire.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2022, 08:25:03 AM »
I wonder if he ever shoved haku in the pool?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2022, 12:49:57 PM »
Legend.

Love the dude.

No homo.