Author Topic: Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country  (Read 2891 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country
« on: February 08, 2024, 05:26:15 PM »
U.S. — Special Counsel Robert Hur will not recommend charges for Biden's mishandling of classified documents on the grounds that he's too old and senile to stand trial.

"I mean, seriously, have you seen that guy?" said Hur to reporters. "I tried to ask him questions and he attempted to put my notepad in his mouth. The dude is totally zonked out for sure. I mean, we all knew this, right?"

In spite of the report detailing Biden's late-stage dementia, the Special Counsel confirmed Biden is just fine to continue running the country. "Oh yeah, that's no problem," he said. "You heard the Press Secretary. He's so active and alert no one can keep up with him! Impressive!"

When reporters approached the President for a statement, Biden responded by attempting to put the microphone in his mouth.

By now the whole internet has heard Ben Shapiro rapping, but did you know that there are actually two more verses they cut out of the track?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Man Ruled Too Senile To Stand Trial Still Fine To Run Country
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 06:09:49 PM »
Crazy.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 06:55:15 PM »
This is "strong leadership" to build back better.

NO MEAN TWEETS

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 12:44:41 AM »
I love watching libs defend the guy.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 07:49:22 AM »

Just stick Kamel-Kvnt in charge and get it over with, that also will make for some hilarity.
The whacky twat... ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 07:54:01 AM »
U.S. — Special Counsel Robert Hur will not recommend charges for Biden's mishandling of classified documents on the grounds that he's too old and senile to stand trial.

"I mean, seriously, have you seen that guy?" said Hur to reporters. "I tried to ask him questions and he attempted to put my notepad in his mouth. The dude is totally zonked out for sure. I mean, we all knew this, right?"

In spite of the report detailing Biden's late-stage dementia, the Special Counsel confirmed Biden is just fine to continue running the country. "Oh yeah, that's no problem," he said. "You heard the Press Secretary. He's so active and alert no one can keep up with him! Impressive!"

When reporters approached the President for a statement, Biden responded by attempting to put the microphone in his mouth.

By now the whole internet has heard Ben Shapiro rapping, but did you know that there are actually two more verses they cut out of the track?

Defaning silence from the Libturds  😂🤣😂🤣😂

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 10:10:07 AM »

They are CULTISTS beyond anything they accuse others of. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 11:09:07 AM »

They don't much....they just say, "but Trump".
Y

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2024, 11:25:48 AM »

Defaning silence from the Libturds  😂🤣😂🤣😂

"But no more mean tweets!"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 08:14:00 PM »

Anyone else posting this, it would be considered as it was meant to be, a spoof... But because it's Coach, who has built a pretty phenomenal reputation for believing just about anything in print as long as it fits his world view, it bears just saying "Coach, this never happened". Bear with me normal people. I know you think this is obvious, but trust me.. coach actually posted this thinking the qoutes were true. Doubt me? Wait for his response.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2024, 12:43:28 AM »
They don't much....they just say, "but Trump".
True.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2024, 03:55:33 AM »
Anyone else posting this, it would be considered as it was meant to be, a spoof... But because it's Coach, who has built a pretty phenomenal reputation for believing just about anything in print as long as it fits his world view, it bears just saying "Coach, this never happened". Bear with me normal people. I know you think this is obvious, but trust me.. coach actually posted this thinking the qoutes were true. Doubt me? Wait for his response.

The point is that it’s hard to tell satire from reality these days. I first read it thinking it has to be Babylon Bee but I checked to be sure.

It’s not that far off from what the Special Counsel concluded.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2024, 04:12:55 AM »
It’s over for Biden. The Lib media got the marching orders that’s it’s okay to shit on him:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/-guys-rcna137975

In deciding not to charge Biden with any crimes, the special counsel wrote that in a potential trial, “Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.

Is this not a euphemism for old and senile?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2024, 05:23:46 AM »

Is this also a made up story according to you ??

In deciding not to charge Biden with any crimes, the special counsel wrote that in a potential trial, “Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

He's fucking gone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2024, 07:22:49 AM »
Only pos like Madcow and the losers at msnbc are defending him
Now.

It’s over for Biden. The Lib media got the marching orders that’s it’s okay to shit on him:

In deciding not to charge Biden with any crimes, the special counsel wrote that in a potential trial, “Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.

Is this not a euphemism for old and senile?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2024, 09:27:54 AM »

Robert Hur is a Republican and was appointed by Donald Trump as a US Attorney.   Merrick Garland appointed him to investigate to avoid anyone being accused of playing favorites not to mention that he expected a judicial member are to provide adherence to unbiased legal analysis as to wheter he's guilty or not.....something that he clearly did not do in addition to veering way off course into remarking how a jury would see him which is just ridiculous.   He used his position to pander for Donald Trump's reelection and that's going to come back on him.

Trump recently in one of his rallies got Nikki Haley mixed up with Nancy Pelosi.  He has also forgotten what city he was in campaigning numerous times.

With that being said, Joe Biden is fucking 81 years old and is now the oldest sitting president in US History.   To put that in prespective, Ronald Reagan is the next oldest and he LEFT the White House when he was 77...one year AFTER Joe Biden took office at 78.   He's in great shape for an 81 year old...but he's still an 81 year old

Trump is 3 and a half years younger than Joe Biden.   Both of them are too old and senile to be in office.   Time for new blood
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2024, 09:48:28 AM »
Please.  The facts presented speak for themself.  Biden is so far gone no one can defend it but partisan hacks

Robert Hur is a Republican and was appointed by Donald Trump as a US Attorney.   Merrick Garland appointed him to investigate to avoid anyone being accused of playing favorites not to mention that he expected a judicial member are to provide adherence to unbiased legal analysis as to wheter he's guilty or not.....something that he clearly did not do in addition to veering way off course into remarking how a jury would see him which is just ridiculous.   He used his position to pander for Donald Trump's reelection and that's going to come back on him.

Trump recently in one of his rallies got Nikki Haley mixed up with Nancy Pelosi.  He has also forgotten what city he was in campaigning numerous times.

With that being said, Joe Biden is fucking 81 years old and is now the oldest sitting president in US History.   To put that in prespective, Ronald Reagan is the next oldest and he LEFT the White House when he was 77...one year AFTER Joe Biden took office at 78.   He's in great shape for an 81 year old...but he's still an 81 year old

Trump is 3 and a half years younger than Joe Biden.   Both of them are too old and senile to be in office.   Time for new blood

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2024, 11:28:28 AM »
The point is that it’s hard to tell satire from reality these days. I first read it thinking it has to be Babylon Bee but I checked to be sure.

It’s not that far off from what the Special Counsel concluded.

I pulled it from the Babylon Bee…this is both satire but accurate

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2024, 11:30:58 AM »

I see, but I’m sure you’re good with Jack Smith, right?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2024, 11:31:49 AM »
  He's in great shape for an 81 year old..

Now I've truly seen it all. William Shatner is 92, sharp as a tack and went up in a spaceship last year. That's great shape.

Biden is about like an elderly neighbor that you know has maybe a year left before the house goes up for sale. He is not doing "well". He can't remember shit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2024, 11:33:40 AM »

Now I've truly seen it all. William Shatner is 92, sharp as a tack and went up in a spaceship last year. That's great shape.

Biden is about like an elderly neighbor that you know has maybe a year left before the house goes up for sale. He is not doing "well". He can't remember shit.

Ha, You beat me to it - Biden in Great Shape  Ha ha ha
Vince has to be Joking  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2024, 11:45:26 AM »
Ha, You beat me to it - Biden in Great Shape  Ha ha ha
Vince has to be Joking  ;D

The guy would get lost if they let him walk for more than a minute. He can't remember where he is, what he's doing at the podium, what the question was, who he talked to, if his son is alive or not, what person is the leader of a country past 1997, etc.

I can't wait until it devolves into him either admitting Obama is still running things from the basement by mistake or he regresses mentally to the point that he still thinks hes' VP. That may have already happened.

Total train wreck. No chance he gets elected again. I'd suggest he stay away from tall flights of stairs with a wife like his.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2024, 11:49:06 AM »

The guy would get lost if they let him walk for more than a minute. He can't remember where he is, what he's doing at the podium, what the question was, who he talked to, if his son is alive or not, what person is the leader of a country past 1997, etc.

I can't wait until it devolves into him either admitting Obama is still running things from the basement by mistake or he regresses mentally to the point that he still thinks hes' VP. That may have already happened.

Total train wreck. No chance he gets elected again. I'd suggest he stay away from tall flights of stairs with a wife like his.

exactly Right - i'd love to see they let him walk by him self  ;D
very clearly they do not allow that.
Plus all the other valid points you said - And yet the Libturds on here
cannot bring themselves to admit he's gone/ fucked.

Staggering they're so wilfully blinded.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2024, 12:00:19 PM »
exactly Right - i'd love to see they let him walk by him self  ;D
very clearly they do not allow that.
Plus all the other valid points you said - And yet the Libturds on here
cannot bring themselves to admit he's gone/ fucked.

Staggering they're so wilfully blinded.

This isn't new, he's been using flash cards from the start. They didn't let him campaign because he couldn't handle it. One thing to vote for it once but to see it for 3 years grind down to the point where you can't even say one good thing is SAD.

I have a grandmother who is sharper at 95, and she's lost a lot in the last couple years. In another year that guy will be a drooling mess regardless of what drugs they pump him up with. It is what it is.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2024, 01:38:58 PM »

This isn't new, he's been using flash cards from the start. They didn't let him campaign because he couldn't handle it. One thing to vote for it once but to see it for 3 years grind down to the point where you can't even say one good thing is SAD.

I have a grandmother who is sharper at 95, and she's lost a lot in the last couple years. In another year that guy will be a drooling mess regardless of what drugs they pump him up with. It is what it is.

From the campaign on, everything about him has been a sham.

My favorite was when he took Amtrak home from the Democrat Convention in Cleveland  to Philadelphia, which is near his house and they called it a train tour across America.😂😂😂