Author Topic: King Kamali: What did Chick & Disgusted do?  (Read 13221 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Chick what exactly did you do to King?
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2006, 10:11:20 PM »

ah gotcha. Where can i learn more about your training regimens, valuable info. about nutrition etc.? A website anything bro?  :)

No website. Like I said, only do this for fun, but feel free to ask me anything and I will answer if I can.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: King Kamali: What did Chick & Disgusted do?
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2006, 10:12:14 PM »
Chic is never one to miss a chance to attach his name to anything remotely successful.  

Aside from getting a raise in Olympia scrub money which is lower than the inflationary rate, he managed to define "REAL" Bodybuilding fans based upon the .com where they get their supplements, lobby for BOTH sides of the Don long comeback issue after successfully predicting the past regarding his comeback, and finally, clear all judges of any wrongdoing at the Masters World Pro.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2006, 10:12:42 PM »
Disgusted took over from Joe, and brought him in much better shape than he has been for a while, and we all saw that.  I give Disgusted major props for that, and King realizes it, and so do many of us. Do you realize that Disgusted drove 10+ hours one way to make this happen.

Chick talks to King a lot - friendship in this matters.

Ron it actually took me 13 hours.  >:(  I'll need about a week to recover. Thankfully the boarder guys were out of rubber gloves.  ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2006, 10:13:42 PM »
No website. Like I said, only do this for fun, but feel free to ask me anything and I will answer if I can.

oh ok its just that i hate to be a getbig kissasser for free advice that's why i ask people with experiance of your kind if they have anything posted up on a website or whatever to save their time, but if i have anything to ask i'll sure do bro

thanks a lot!  :)
#

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2006, 10:16:20 PM »
its not like its rocket science guys....in one week he dropped some weight...stop eating and you can do the same...I know a pro from the 80s who wasn't all that huge but came in ripped to fu king shreds....All he did 2 weeks out was eat 3 cans of tuna a day and sipped on liquid meth in a bottle to get him by....

AVBG

« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2006, 10:19:29 PM »
Joe worked with King from July of last year till the Europa show. He got King very lean. No matter how dry someone is for a show the more fat the less ripped so it was easy for me to be able to see what was underneath the water he was holding.

Thanks for the reply. Good job with Kamali. So, no more Joe.. I was under the impression that they were going to be working together for a while yet..more work to do.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2006, 10:26:35 PM »
Thanks for the reply. Good job with Kamali. So, no more Joe.. I was under the impression that they were going to be working together for a while yet..more work to do.

Thanks. King really suffered for this and not many people have the ability to handle that type of hunger and pressure. I also give him credit for giving me his total trust and commitment for that last week. There was a lot riding on this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2006, 10:30:22 PM »
Disgusted,

Realistically, what is the highest you think King can place again?  Can he ever win a small show?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2006, 10:36:45 PM »
Disgusted,

Realistically, what is the highest you think King can place again?  Can he ever win a small show?

He will win a show next year! Of course why would anyone believe me?  ;D Then again, would they have believed me last week if I said he was going to qualify for the Olympia? Maybe I should have taken Shawn's bet.

In it 2 win it

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2006, 10:44:42 PM »
I beleive once King revalueates his physique, he will absolutly be able to win a small show. I hope he decides to quit playing the size game and strives for a more pleasing physique such as darrem or troy. If he starts from scratch im sure he'll be able to do some damage at spring shows anf possibly the Arnold. I think he should reconsider the olympia and focus on a spring show like the ironman and the Arnold for 07. That leaves King ample time to establish a normal offseason diet and work on building some QUALITY mass. Staying in a normal weight range during his offseason would also benefit him alot. Getting crazy fat in offseaon is for those who have the natural genetics to do so . He doesnt. Look for King to do damage in 07!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2006, 10:45:46 PM »
Nothing special...just good old basics.

Reduced carb intake...kept cardio in...didn't carb up.

Brought waist down to create illusion of bigger arms/ legs, etc.

Better conditioning as a result of lowered carbs, holding much less water due to non-carbing up.

Well, how about that?

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2006, 11:01:14 PM »
Both...digusted is a good friend of ours, and very knowledgeable.

I laid out the plan, disgusted was there to put the final touches on the last 48 hours...and did a hell of a job IMO...

I am glad everybody has recognized the fact Disgusted did the work except Chick- who simply acknowledges 48hrs work by disgusted 

Always trying to take the spot light.....yup thats the ifbb athletes rep for you he has got your best interest in mind ......always.

-keep it real-

Rottmag

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2006, 11:12:21 PM »
So, what EXACTLY happened with McNeil and Kamali?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2006, 11:16:35 PM »
Kamali must have blown the judges for him to place ahead of Wolfe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2006, 12:06:33 AM »
I believe Disgusted was in montreal for the show, and Chick was in Cali.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2006, 12:24:21 AM »
I believe Disgusted was in montreal for the show, and Chick was in Cali.

Yes, as Ron said, I was in Montreal. Actually it was Laval that we were in. I was going to do it all by email pics but decided to go on I think Tues. night after talking to King. I got there late Thur night and left Mon morn.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2006, 12:25:46 AM »
its not like its rocket science guys....in one week he dropped some weight...stop eating and you can do the same...I know a pro from the 80s who wasn't all that huge but came in ripped to fu king shreds....All he did 2 weeks out was eat 3 cans of tuna a day and sipped on liquid meth in a bottle to get him by....

Tony Pearson.
and keep moving!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2006, 12:26:56 AM »

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2006, 12:28:24 AM »
Ron it actually took me 13 hours.  >:(  I'll need about a week to recover. Thankfully the boarder guys were out of rubber gloves.  ;D

You helped him qualify for the O and the cheap f*#k couldn't even get you s plane ticket?  ;D
and keep moving!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2006, 12:29:58 AM »

Bingo.  ;D

Tuna an lettuce. He had onlyme on that diet.
and keep moving!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2006, 12:31:25 AM »
You helped him qualify for the O and the cheap f*#k couldn't even get you s plane ticket?  ;D

I am not particularly fond of flying. I need to get over that.  ;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2006, 12:35:29 AM »
Tony Pearson.

Excuse my ignorance, but whats liquid meth in a bottle?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2006, 12:40:32 AM »

In any case bro good job. I'm still confused about Bob helping King and you helping King and King being a seven year veteran Pro and not knowing what to do himself but...

He was much improved and I know you had a hand in it and so did Bob. Props to both.

Question: No veggies? What about fiber and greens?
and keep moving!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2006, 12:42:14 AM »
heh im the same with flying ill drive anywhere instead of flying.
kings a lucky guy to have a buddy like you to go out of your way that much for him thats a nice thing to do,its cool that youre not in it for money either just for the fun of it you could be earning a fortune but you choose to keep it as something you enjoy.nice work buddy i see theres some good people in this game still
8) B.B.C. 8)

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2006, 12:45:52 AM »
Excuse my ignorance, but whats liquid meth in a bottle?

I'm not certain but I'm guessing Crystal Meth mixed in bottled water and sipped. Can't get that in a health food store.
and keep moving!