Author Topic: Physique update why because fuck the haters  (Read 16937 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Physique update why because fuck the haters
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2021, 02:28:51 AM »
Dear Brian "Bhank-A-Dank Woodrow Wilson Jeff Healey Band" Hankins. While you have a decent physique, please stop saying things like:

"You must admit I'm a beast"!

"Beasts" weigh close to 300 lbs, bench 4-plates, SQ and DL, 6-plates a side, etc.
Beasts do not have skinny legs, no matter the reason.
Beasts do not have to say "Im a beast". Thats "Genova like" delusion. Again, not hating and you have a good physique, but its very far away from "Beast" status.

I have benched close to 375 which is close to 4 plates and Genova is not even an athlete. Meanwhile I was qualified for the Olympic team trials in 2000 wrestling as a heavyweight for the Army before getting deployed to a War. I am a beast. My legs are not skinny my upper body is just huge

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2021, 02:41:16 AM »
I have benched close to 375 which is close to 4 plates and Genova is not even an athlete. Meanwhile I was qualified for the Olympic team trials in 2000 wrestling as a heavyweight for the Army before getting deployed to a War. I am a beast. My legs are not skinny my upper body is just huge

Strong bench Brian. "Hats off" to you for your service in the Army as well!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2021, 04:06:14 AM »
I am a beast.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 11

You are clearly delusional bro......you look good but are nowhere near beast statuss if there is such a thing.

You lack tons of bodypats,no symmetry and your proportions are screwed.

THIS GUY`S A BEAST ^^^^^

I know you`ll now say that he is too small and you outweigh him !  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2021, 04:15:00 AM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 11

You are clearly delusional bro......you look good but are nowhere near beast statuss if there is such a thing.

You lack tons of bodypats,no symmetry and your proportions are screwed.

THIS GUY`S A BEAST ^^^^^

I know you`ll now say that he is too small and you outweigh him !  LOL  ;D

His legs are great his upper body is not a beast

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2021, 04:19:49 AM »
Here is an old friend from my hometown.........a BEAST !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2021, 04:21:20 AM »
His legs are great his upper body is not a beast
He doesn`t weigh 300 pounds but clearly he is big and ripped................do n`t even attempt to tell me that you dwarf him or I`ll die laughing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2021, 04:23:32 AM »
He doesn`t weigh 300 pounds but clearly he is big and ripped................do n`t even attempt to tell me that you dwarf him or I`ll die laughing.

My Arms are bigger if there was a contest X weeks away I would step on stage 240lbs you are showing contest pics of guys in their 20s and 30s fully dehydrated with spray tans vs me at 43 in my everyday condition hydrated with a real tan it is not the same thing

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2021, 04:32:36 AM »
Here is an old friend from my hometown.........a BEAST !!

this fellow put some time in at the squat rack

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2021, 04:38:52 AM »
My Arms are bigger if there was a contest X weeks away I would step on stage 240lbs you are showing contest pics of guys in their 20s and 30s fully dehydrated with spray tans vs me at 43 in my everyday condition hydrated with a real tan it is not the same thing
You always bust my balls and I`m 66 fucking years old.

YOUR ARMS ARE NOT BIGGER..... and even if they were (which they are not) you cant win a contest with just arms and yours are disrportionate also......cue telling me a long litany of woe about former bicep injury.

You need to learn to be humble and to get over yourself

It`s gret to be proud of your physique,  and you look great,  but we dont need pics daily bro.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2021, 04:40:02 AM »
this fellow put some time in at the squat rack
Oh yeah.....Brian Saltzman an old buddy.....he`s a dentist and no longer competes but he was an animal.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2021, 04:42:16 AM »

YOUR ARMS ARE NOT BIGGER..... and even if they were (which they are not) you cant win a contest with just arms and yours are disrportionate also......cue telling me a long litany of woe about former bicep injury.

It`s gret to be proud of your physique,  and you look great,  but we dont need pics daily bro.

Riddle me this how am I leaner at 43 during a bulk than both these guys on stage??  This pic is right now notice I am leaner right now than either one of them on stage

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2021, 04:46:16 AM »
if there was a contest X weeks away I would step on stage 240lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2021, 04:50:25 AM »

I woke up at 5am because my shoulder was killing me both elbows now have pain. I have trained myself into the ground so I doubt there will be many more updates as I need to take some rest time. I will say my arms look a  lot less disproportinate now than they did a few months ago.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2021, 04:50:49 AM »
Riddle me this how am I leaner at 43 during a bulk than both these guys on stage??  This pic is right now notice I am leaner right now than either one of them on stage
Leaner scmeaner they`df both blow you out of the water.

Bodyweight and being cut mean nothing if you dont look like a bodybuilder.....you cant compare yourself to thee guys....wake the fuck up dude.

I could post a pic or Big Ramy and you`d ay you were better.

You look like a ripped athlete.

A ripped athlete who needs to learn to be humble and he would realize he`d get a lot more respect here.

I know you dont care about repect cuz ou are growing by the minute.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2021, 04:52:54 AM »
Leaner scmeaner they`df both blow you out of the water.

Bodyweight and being mean nothing if you dont look like a bodybuilder.....you cant compare yourself to thee guys....wake the fuck up dude.

I could post a pic or Big Ramy and you`d ay you were better.

You look like a ripped athlete.

A ripped athlete who needs to learn to be humble and he would realize he`d get a lot more respect here.

I know you dont care about repect cuz ou are growing by the minute.  ;D

Being a ripped athlete at 43 is way more impressive than doing a bb show at 30 and being a slob at 43. I am 225lbs if I am not a bodybuilder then how the fuck do you justify you ever even stepping on stage much less 50 sometimes??? I look a lot better than a lot of so called competitive bodybuilders

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2021, 04:53:54 AM »
Dude when I was in my late 40`s I won a lot of trophies competing in the open class against younger guys.

Age means shit until you get really old.

Being 40 is only old when you are a kid.......once you blow by it,you realize how young it truly was.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2021, 04:54:28 AM »
Being a ripped athlete at 43 is way more impressive than doing a bb show at 30 and being a slob at 43.
Alrighty then !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2021, 04:55:53 AM »
Dude when I was in my late 40`s I won a lot of trophies competing in the open class against younger guys.

Age means shit until you get really old.

Being 40 is only old when you are a kid.......once you blow by it,you realize how young it truly was.

You competed against these guys stop your bullshit one guy had scholiosis and the other doesn't even lift

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2021, 05:10:55 AM »
240LB VS Late 80’s Mike Quinn at 210LB

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2021, 05:13:57 AM »
Quinn

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2021, 05:21:32 AM »
240LB VS Late 80’s Mike Quinn at 210LB

I am 225 in that pic I am also 3 inches taller than Mike Quin who competed at 260lbs not 210lbs but lets look at a more recent pic

Dude looks like dogshit. Everyone wants to post a pic of someone else 2  decades ago and talk shit. Do you look like Mike Quin in contest form 2 decades ago? I doubt it you probably look more like his recent version.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2021, 05:33:18 AM »
Mike claims he was 240lbs in 2004 when he would have been my age can't find pics though but based on later pics and videos he was not in shape he looks fat in every post career video or pic I can find he even looked like dogshit training for the master O in 2012. He even posted a trainign video but can't find his name in the results I don't think he actually competed but yeah I am in way better shape than him in 2012 he looks like a slob in 2012 at 51. I will not look anything like that at 51 he has tits loose skin and is just fat. He is in no kind of shape in his later post retirement years and his comeback wtf looks like dogshit

https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/the-black-sheep-of-bodybuilding/

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/article/20130109/LIFESTYLE/812033384

Put up pics of these professional bodybuilders at my age and I beat a lot of them obviously some are still in shape but a lot are not

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2021, 05:46:36 AM »
Mike claims he was 240lbs in 2004 when he would have been my age can't find pics though but based on later pics and videos he was not in shape he looks fat in every post career video or pic I can find he even looked like dogshit training for the master O in 2012. He even posted a trainign video but can't find his name in the results I don't think he actually competed but yeah I am in way better shape than him in 2012 he looks like a slob in 2012 at 51. I will not look anything like that at 51 he has tits loose skin and is just fat. He is in no kind of shape in his later post retirement years and his comeback wtf looks like dogshit

https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/the-black-sheep-of-bodybuilding/

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/article/20130109/LIFESTYLE/812033384

Put up pics of these professional bodybuilders at my age and I beat a lot of them obviously some are still in shape but a lot are not

Mike Quinn beats you by a mile on every single body part, and you out weigh him by 30Lbs. His arms are at least 3” larger than yours.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2021, 05:49:50 AM »
Again, late 1980’s Quinn at 210

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2021, 05:54:39 AM »
Again, late 1980’s Quinn at 210

He is not 210 in that pic. Again though mid 2000s Quin in his mid 40's you know my age. My 40s destroys his 40s