Author Topic: Even CNN admits Biden is a failure  (Read 2611 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Even CNN admits Biden is a failure
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2022, 08:13:11 AM »
You could post a thousand links and it won't help. The statement you made was based on your opinion, so tell us your opinion of why you think Biden is better than Trump.
Is it the inflation?
The new war he is trying to start?
The violence against police?
The disrespect being shown towards the US by other countries?

Exactly.

Whining that your links will be challenged is a cop out like when Howard said he had to watch a hockey game instead of responding.

Just a few tangible examples of accomplishments that, in HIS opinion, puts us in a better overall situation than the predecessor.  Could have been easily accomplished in the time spent explaining why he won't give his opinion.

Watch how easy it is:

Horrible on the border
Botched Afghanistan withdrawal (right move, but should have taken responsibility for the bad things)
Done zero for unity
Called using voter ID "Jim Crow on steroids", causing division, exactly opposite what he campaigned on
Pandemic of the unvaccinated, causing division, exactly opposite what he campaigned on
VP nomination a failure first year
Identity politics all over again with SCJ
Poor covid messaging, exactly opposite what he campaigned on

There's more, but it's very easy to give an opinion.
Y

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2022, 10:14:03 AM »
wow
this 'agnostic' fella is an example of the 30% braindead who think biden is doing a good job
lol
hopefully his vagina is doing ok from the pounding it gets daily
It is really sad that many people still can't see it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2022, 11:10:36 PM »
So after all the time you still can’t. Lol

said the "LOL" champ of deflection  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2022, 11:12:04 PM »
wow
this 'agnostic' fella is an example of the 30% braindead who think biden is doing a good job
lol
hopefully his vagina is doing ok from the pounding it gets daily

kind of ironic "Gym Rat" would interpret my post as "Biden is doing a good job" . Calls into question who is exactly brain dead in this conversation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2022, 11:14:15 PM »
said the "LOL" champ of deflection  ::)

Then fucking answer it. Cop my ass. You literally threw them under the bus.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2022, 11:14:16 PM »
You could post a thousand links and it won't help. The statement you made was based on your opinion, so tell us your opinion of why you think Biden is better than Trump.
Is it the inflation?
The new war he is trying to start?
The violence against police?
The disrespect being shown towards the US by other countries?

after all this time I suspect you know the answer. You won't agree with it because we've been down that road before. So as I said initially, Biden is a place holder for someone else..either party... and I'm good with that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2022, 11:30:11 PM »
after all this time I suspect you know the answer. You won't agree with it because we've been down that road before. So as I said initially, Biden is a place holder for someone else..either party... and I'm good with that.

What the fuck are you talking about? Biden was installed, like a toilet. You’re looking at the results the puppeteers calling the shots. Obama? Rice? Who? Whoever is calling the shots is proving incompetent and YOU voted for defunding PD’s, you voted for defunding their training and certain departments that’s led to the deaths of cops…liberals like you made this happen and you have NEVER argued against this. Go a head, take another week or two off then come back and talk more bullshit

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2022, 11:33:27 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about? Biden was installed, like a toilet. You’re looking at the results the puppeteers calling the shots. Obama? Rice? Who? Whoever is calling the shots is proving incompetent and YOU voted for defunding PD’s, you voted for defunding their training and certain departments that’s led to the deaths of cops…liberals like you made this happen and you have NEVER argued against this. Go a head, take another week or two off then come back and talk more bullshit

I couldn't have asked for a better example of why I won't spend any time outlining my position. Your post made my point. Thanks

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2022, 11:34:16 PM »
Hey Agnostic, you voted left. Do you support DA’s like Gascon or are you going to skate on past this question?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2022, 11:35:26 PM »
I couldn't have asked for a better example of why I won't spend any time outlining my position. Your post made my point. Thanks

You haven’t made shit. You’ve skated around every question and accusation.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2022, 07:17:35 PM »
Anyone but Trump right? That's an absolutely horrible excuse for defending this mess Biden and co have put us in.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2022, 07:22:56 PM »
Anyone but Trump right? That's an absolutely horrible excuse for defending this mess Biden and co have put us in.

No, not in my opinion. Biden isn't my 1st choice, I wouldn't have voted Kanye West over Trump. I wouldn't have voted Matt Gaetz over Trump. But I can sleep at night with Biden as a place holder vs Trump in a second term.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2022, 07:24:08 PM »
No, not in my opinion. Biden isn't my 1st choice, I wouldn't have voted Kanye West over Trump. I wouldn't have voted Matt Gaetz over Trump. But I can sleep at night with Biden as a place holder vs Trump in a second term.
Democrat reasoning. No logic here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2022, 07:24:41 PM »

Jesus... what a ridiculous post. I didn't vote for defunding police. That's nonsense. Biden was voted in. YOU may call it installed, we call it democracy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2022, 09:32:16 PM »
Jesus... what a ridiculous post. I didn't vote for defunding police. That's nonsense. Biden was voted in. YOU may call it installed, we call it democracy.

Dude, when you voted for Biden knowing who he picked for VP and who is cabinet was also knowing they were for defunding, you voted for it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2022, 05:51:48 PM »
Dude, when you voted for Biden knowing who he picked for VP and who is cabinet was also knowing they were for defunding, you voted for it.
He's just happy Trump isn't saying mean things to his friends anymore!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2022, 07:46:30 PM »

that is an idiotic statement...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2022, 07:48:46 PM »
He's just happy Trump isn't saying mean things to his friends anymore!

hahahaha!! you're so funny and that post added so much value to the discussion.. good job!  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2022, 07:49:00 PM »
So you didn't know their policies and intentions when you voted for them ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2022, 07:52:56 PM »
So you didn't know their policies and intentions when you voted for them ???

cool attempt at creating rabbit holes. I could explain how I understand what "defunding the police" actually means, but it would be wasted on someone who's bias is impacting their ability to have a conversation. You MUST know deep down in that heart of yours that my voting for Biden was not a vote to take money from police departments... or do you?     

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2022, 07:56:04 PM »

Yeah, In what way? If you told you didn’t know any of this before voting for him then you underscore what I’ve been saying about people being too stupid to vote.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2022, 07:58:53 PM »
Yeah, In what way? If you told you didn’t know any of this before voting for him then you underscore what I’ve been saying about people being too stupid to vote.

Coach, you really want to go down this road? You're like the Special Olympics debater of this group. The fact you STILL believe the election was stolen underscores your qualification for a handicap placard for your mirror

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2022, 08:00:11 PM »
cool attempt at creating rabbit holes. I could explain how I understand what "defunding the police" actually means, but it would be wasted on someone who's bias is impacting their ability to have a conversation. You MUST know deep down in that heart of yours that my voting for Biden was not a vote to take money from police departments... or do you?   
No, your hatred for Trump caused you to vote against him, no matter the consequences. If that's not the answer, then one must assume that you knew the stance of the anti-police leftists and voted for them anyway, therefore supporting their ideas.
I've asked the rest of your liberal friends here and they avoid the question like the plague, but maybe you can answer it....Can you tell us all the great things that Biden has done as President that have improved your life or the life of the general public?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2022, 08:19:25 PM »
Coach, you really want to go down this road? You're like the Special Olympics debater of this group. The fact you STILL believe the election was stolen underscores your qualification for a handicap placard for your mirror

If there was no fraud, no election laws illegally changed by, for example a state’s Supreme Court, again just as an EXAMPLE there would be no audits still going among other legal cases related to this. Remember, Biden said this was the most transparent ever.

If he really got 81mil votes, then where are they? Where were they at his speeches? Appearances? Why is it when he gave live televised addresses hardly anyone watched? Not to mention the mountains of evidence

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2022, 08:20:29 PM »

And yes, let’s definitely go down this road