Author Topic: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?  (Read 152938 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Is Liberalism a Mental Disorder?
« Reply #450 on: June 24, 2021, 02:43:53 PM »
CA recently approved its Ethnic Studies program (which includes CRT).  We rank 40th K-12, but educators somehow think there’s room for this.

The Cal State University system is seeking to embed CRT in the curricula and now requires an ethnic studies class for the current freshman class.  My kid just finished her freshman year, so she dogged this requirement.

I thought it was lame when France banned English words like email, weekend, and shopping from official French publications and documents, but Macron is right about American woke-ism being a threat to French culture and heritage.

This was really informative about the history of CRT: https://www.city-journal.org/how-to-fight-critical-race-theory

Great commentary.  Thank you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: June 24, 2021, 02:45:19 PM »
I keep asking the same question and getting no answers. Who the fuck are "these people"?

As best as I can tell, the right has a greater tendency towards extremism than the left.

Look in the mirror.  It's the people who vote for and control the Democrat Party. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #452 on: June 24, 2021, 04:25:34 PM »
Great commentary.  Thank you.

You are welcome.

The federal gov’t, schools, and the legacy media (What else is there?  Churches, perhaps…) give CRT all the room it needs to proliferate.  CRT marginalizes Martin Luther King, for crying out loud.  Judging based on content of character instead of color of skin is anathema to CRT.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #453 on: June 25, 2021, 12:55:08 AM »
Yes, it is a mental disorder.  I'll probably never take my mask off nor stop grabbing my pussy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: June 28, 2021, 08:35:35 PM »
Oli London Before Surgery Pictures as Instagram Star Identifies as Korean
BY RYAN SMITH ON 6/28/21

https://www.newsweek.com/oli-london-before-surgery-pictures-instagram-star-identifies-korean-1604656

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #456 on: July 07, 2021, 05:44:23 AM »
To Stop Climate Change Americans Must Cut Energy Use by 90 Percent, Live in 640 Square Feet, and Fly Only Once Every 3 Years, Says Study
Reason ^ | July 2, 2021 | Ronald Bailey
Posted on 7/7/2021, 7:34:41 AM by karpov

In order to save the planet from catastrophic climate change, Americans will have to cut their energy use by more than 90 percent and families of four should live in housing no larger than 640 square feet. That's at least according to a team of European researchers led by University of Leeds sustainability researcher Jefim Vogel. In their new study, "Socio-economic conditions for satisfying human needs at low energy use," in Global Environmental Change, they calculate that public transportation should account for most travel. Travel should, in any case, be limited to between 3,000 to 10,000 miles per person annually.

Vogel and his colleagues set themselves the goal of figuring out how to "provide sufficient need satisfaction at much lower, ecologically sustainable levels of energy use." Referencing earlier sustainability studies they argue that human needs are sufficiently satisfied when each person has access to the energy equivalent of 7,500 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of electricity per capita. That is about how much energy the average Bolivian uses. Currently, Americans use about 80,000 kWh annually per capita. With respect to transportation and physical mobility, the average person would be limited to using the energy equivalent of 16–40 gallons of gasoline per year. People are assumed to take one short- to medium-haul airplane trip every three years or so.

Developing a high-energy planet will spur economic growth and innovation, helping to provide for all of the human needs that concern Vogel and his colleagues. Instead of trying to force Americans to live on the amount of energy currently available to Bolivians, the goal should be to enable people in energy-starved poor countries to gain access to energy supplies currently enjoyed by average Americans.

(Excerpt) Read more at reason.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: July 14, 2021, 02:03:52 PM »
WATCH: Trans man gives birth to baby; trans woman unsuccessfully tries to nurse it
"The baby has been able to latch," Petrona tells the camera as Ahanu looks on silently. "But I've not been able to produce any milk."
Jul 12, 2021
https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-trans-man-gives-birth-to-baby-trans-woman-unsuccessfully-tries-to-nurse-it

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #461 on: July 16, 2021, 02:45:44 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: August 09, 2021, 11:14:19 PM »
Screwball.

AOC Claims ‘Misogyny’ And ‘Racism’ Motivated Capitol Riot, Says She Feared Being Raped Because ‘White Supremacy And Patriarchy Are Very Linked’
By  Emily Zanotti
Aug 9, 2021   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/aoc-claims-misogyny-and-racism-motivated-capitol-riot-says-she-feared-being-raped-because-white-supremacy-and-patriarchy-are-very-linked

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #466 on: August 09, 2021, 11:29:24 PM »
Screwball.

AOC Claims ‘Misogyny’ And ‘Racism’ Motivated Capitol Riot, Says She Feared Being Raped Because ‘White Supremacy And Patriarchy Are Very Linked’
By  Emily Zanotti
Aug 9, 2021   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/aoc-claims-misogyny-and-racism-motivated-capitol-riot-says-she-feared-being-raped-because-white-supremacy-and-patriarchy-are-very-linked

A millennial drama queen with the mind of a child.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: August 11, 2021, 09:38:16 PM »
The madness is spreading.  The CCP members are probably stroking out from laughing so hard.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/08/05/what-could-go-wrong-clark-county-school-district-implements-new-grading-policy-to-create-equity/

What could go wrong? Clark County School District implements new grading policy to create ‘equity’

The Clark County School District covering Las Vegas, NV has implemented a new grading policy to create “equity” that eliminates any grade below 50% and will no longer use metrics such as “attendance, participation, & late assignments”:

CCSD says this “is the result of years of work, led by our principals, to ensure students’ grades more accurately reflect current levels of mastery on the academic content standards”:

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: August 12, 2021, 05:36:11 PM »
CDC director refers to 'pregnant people' when recommending coronavirus vaccine during pregnancy
Matthew Miller
Thu, August 12, 2021
https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-director-refers-pregnant-women-194500680.html

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: August 12, 2021, 05:58:09 PM »
CDC director refers to 'pregnant people' when recommending coronavirus vaccine during pregnancy
Matthew Miller
Thu, August 12, 2021
https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-director-refers-pregnant-women-194500680.html

She took some heat for saying "pregnant women" a few months ago.  She's now fully woke.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: September 03, 2021, 11:57:48 AM »
Bette Midler Sex Strike: ‘All Women Refuse to Have Sex with Men’ over Texas Abortion Law
ALANA MASTRANGELO
3 Sep 20212,438
Left-wing actress Bette Midler suggests “all women refuse to have sex with men” in reaction to the Texas “heartbeat” law, which bans most abortions after six weeks of pregnancy.

BURBANK, CA - NOVEMBER 25: Actress Bette Midler appears on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" held on November 25, 2003 at the NBC Studios, in Burbank, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)Kevin Winter/Getty Images
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/09/03/bette-midler-suggests-women-refuse-to-have-sex-with-men-over-texas-abortion-law/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: September 03, 2021, 02:37:30 PM »
It's like they have to continually think up crazy stuff to foster the perpetual outrage.  Tests and math are racist.  Biological sex is transphobia.  Now proper grammar is oppressive?? 

lower case as Indigenous 'eventing' support resistance
dr. linda manyguns, phd | posted aug. 30, 2021

Dr. Linda ManyGuns, PhD.

dr. linda manyguns, phd, is the associate vice-president of indigenization and decolonization at mru.

this is a beginning effort at describing the use of lower case on the website of the office of indigenization and decolonization.

Indigenous people have been actively engaged in a multidimensional struggle for equality, since time immemorial. we strive for historical-cultural recognition and acknowledgment of colonial oppression that persistently devalues the diversity of our unique cultural heritages.

"the explicit demonstration and practice of aboriginal culture in everyday life or at places of resistance is called by academics 'eventing.'"

dr. linda manyguns, phd

these sites of struggle are generally found at blockades, where demonstrations against racism occur, where racialization and cultural domination, and discrimination leave the mark of imbalance and abuses of power. sometimes these sites generate media interest but interest is generally fickle.

the explicit demonstration and practice of aboriginal culture in everyday life or at places of resistance is called by academics 'eventing.'

the goal of equity, diversity and inclusion of all people is synonymous with the interests of Indigenous people. we support and expand the goal of equality and inclusion to all forms of life and all people. we join leaders like e. e. cummings, bell hooks, and peter kulchyski, who reject the symbols of hierarchy wherever they are found and do not use capital letters except to acknowledge the Indigenous struggle for recognition.

we resist acknowledging the power structures that oppress and join the movement that does not capitalize.

the office of indigenization and decolonization supports acts that focus on inclusion and support the right of all people to positive inclusion and change.

https://www.mtroyal.ca/AboutMountRoyal/MediaRoom/Perspectives/2021/08/lower-case-as-indigenous-eventing-support-resistance.htm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: September 14, 2021, 11:00:24 AM »
Holy smokes these people are crazy. 

VA teacher says encouraging behaviors like 'following directions' is white supremacy
Critics of the Virginia teacher's TikTok are calling for him to be fired
By Emma Colton | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-teacher-behavior-following-directions-white-supremacy

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: September 15, 2021, 07:58:46 PM »
VENOMOUS Joy: GOPers ‘Love Covid So Much’ They Want to Kill You, ‘Drink It’ Like ‘Kool-Aid’
Curtis Houck
September 15th, 2021
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2021/09/15/venomous-joy-gopers-love-covid-so-much-they-want-kill-you-drink-it

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: September 16, 2021, 09:02:43 AM »
Holy smokes these people are crazy. 

VA teacher says encouraging behaviors like 'following directions' is white supremacy
Critics of the Virginia teacher's TikTok are calling for him to be fired
By Emma Colton | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-teacher-behavior-following-directions-white-supremacy

Complete destruction of a working society is what they desire. This is all Saul Alinsky playbook stuff.