Author Topic: Pelosi to appoint select committee to investigate January 6, sources say  (Read 349 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Pelosi to appoint select committee to investigate January 6, sources say

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi plans to appoint a select committee to investigate the January 6 attack on the US Capitol after Senate Republicans blocked the creation of an independent commission to probe the insurrection, according to two sources familiar with the matter.

Pelosi announced Tuesday evening to the House's Steering and Policy Committee that she would create a select committee, the sources said.

The decision to appoint a select committee to investigate the attack means that House Democrats will channel their various efforts examining the events surrounding January 6 into one place. It was one of several options Pelosi had been considering after Senate Republicans filibustered legislation creating the commission that had passed in the House.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/22/politics/select-committee-january-6-pelosi/index.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Who? lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Who? lol

that's all you got

I would not be surprised if had no clue who Pelosi given that you a truly one of the dumbest people on the face of the earth

BTW - why are you even responding to one of my threads. 

Aren't you the loser who tried to get me banned

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
YES!!!More tax dollars wasted to fulfill democrats anti-American agenda!! ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
that's all you got

I would not be surprised if had no clue who Pelosi given that you a truly one of the dumbest people on the face of the earth

Yes, that’s all I’ve got. She’s literally worthless and a joke, barely made it back to speaker and because of her you have the narrowest margin since like the 20’s or 30’s (or something like that) and in fact, because of her, lost seats. She perpetrated not one but two 100% unconstitutional so called “impeachments” that literally no one takes seriously except for the minions that don’t know any better and now this utter bullshit waste of taxpayer money because SHE KNOWS and is trying to still get something on him to try to disqualify him for not just 2024 but more important 2022.

She’s useless, the entire Dem party is useless. They haven’t done shit for their constituents or this country except totally fucking destroy it.

Trump not only owns your mind but the entire political lefts mind which is just one of the reasons why he’s still the most powerful person in this country

And yes, you’re a troll incapable of a civil discussion and an unabated communist simply because you voted for not just Biden but his administration knowing full well they are, in fact Marxists and they don’t even deny it.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/22/politics/select-committee-january-6-pelosi/index.html

What 'truth' do you think she's looking for? If she finds the 'truth' what do you think will happen.

I'm wondering if these will go the way of all the impeachment attempts against Trump. This girl sure knows how to waste time and taxpayer money to tow an agenda.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Good morning...Sunday morning.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
TDS still infects their brains.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
that's all you got

Hey BoB, I'm gonna vote 2X to get U booted  ;)