Author Topic: HELP FIRST CYCLE  (Read 876 times)

blackpele

• Getbig III
HELP FIRST CYCLE
« on: May 19, 2008, 04:34:06 PM »
Hi eveybody i am considering of staring my first cycle ,it will be sth modest like 400mg of DECA per week for 12 weeks.I would like to ask what a good during and post cycle therapy in order to prevent gyno will be.
I am considering taking throught out the process Nolvadex XT from GASPARI to block conversion and if sth pops then take NOLVADEX to block the estrogen receptors.For PCT continue with NOLVADEX XT but wait like 2 weeks since the last shot and then take HCG for 2 weeks followed by Clomid for another 2 weeks.Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

P.S.If gyno appears during the cycle and start taking NOLVADEX then stop when the syptoms vanish,will the gyno that appeared remain like it is?
P.S. I know that many will say that DECA doen't cause gyno but i read an article in the new Muscular Development that states the opposite.
P.S.I am 25 ,7 years in the iron sport.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: HELP FIRST CYCLE
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 04:37:47 PM »
hey i like the way you think. i use novadex xt for aromatase inhibitor as well. its more expensive... but if figure the less illegal roducts i have the better

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 04:41:55 PM »
AI's aren't really illegal persay, neither is Nolvadex/Clomid.  The chance of getting busted for having it is about as good as getting hit by lightning.  Unless you live in some small podunk town and get pulled over while having it laying out in your car and the cops have nothing better to do than to give you shit for it, you shouldn't even worry about it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2008, 06:02:57 PM »
Take 0.5mg of arimidex or letrozol while on cycle.

Take HCG approximately 2wks after last injection and run for 10 days

Start nolva and/or clomid after last HCG injection and run for 3-4wks