Author Topic: Rumors of a "big bust" abound  (Read 2502 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Rumors of a "big bust" abound
« on: October 02, 2014, 06:35:17 AM »
There are rumors afoot of a big bust up of the domestic remailers and that might have led to a rollup. Anybody out there with some recent experience with buys?

I was getting ready to order up something from overseas, but am gonna hold tight. Maybe even drop the dose to get some extra runway on what I have left.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Rumors of a "big bust" abound
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 09:08:18 AM »
There are rumors afoot of a big bust up of the domestic remailers and that might have led to a rollup. Anybody out there with some recent experience with buys?

I was getting ready to order up something from overseas, but am gonna hold tight. Maybe even drop the dose to get some extra runway on what I have left.

We're overdue for a big one, Operation Raw Deal was 7 years ago.  My question is, why do you bother w UGL stuff?  Just look around, you should be able to find a doctor who's generous w the script pad.  Get on some legal pharmgrade test, and don't worry about this stuff anymore

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 09:25:41 AM »
We're overdue for a big one, Operation Raw Deal was 7 years ago.  My question is, why do you bother w UGL stuff?  Just look around, you should be able to find a doctor who's generous w the script pad.  Get on some legal pharmgrade test, and don't worry about this stuff anymore

It just isn't that easy around here. In FL, there is an "Aging Clinic" around every corner. I went in search for a while and came up largely empty.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 09:30:31 AM »
It just isn't that easy around here. In FL, there is an "Aging Clinic" around every corner. I went in search for a while and came up largely empty.

Too bad  :(  stay safe though, even epic gains aren't worth getting busted.  Here's hoping you can find a generous endocrinologist

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 11:41:08 AM »
You guys have it easy with those anti aging clinics of peace

Im still ordering stuff online and praying customs wont take my shit and fine the fuck out of me  :-\

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 11:43:51 AM »
Ugh! Looks like I'm going to be holding off for a while and see where this goes before dipping into that anabolic pool.

Thanks for the heads up.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 02:17:02 PM »
Been poking around on ProMu and Outlaw and there isn't a lot of chatter out there. Some talk of "Operation Gymcandy" out of PA, but that seems somewhat localized. Keeping an ear out.

The Wrong Advices

• Getbig II

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 05:31:08 AM »
Man there is always some bust that happens but I don't know about a whole big DEA operation. They did operation gear grinder back in 2004-2005 when they took out Quality vet,brovel,syd group,animal power and all the mex labs but those were HUGE! 80% of the bodybuilders in the USA even pro's were using QV. It was cheap and legit.

then a few years later in 2006-2007 they ran operation raw deal and they fucked everybody who was anybody unlss they operated overseas actually they did fuck a couple guys even though they were in Thailand they got indicted to the USA. That Operation was huge.

I don't get it myself the underground market was way bigger back then, I doubt they have that kind of money to run some huge operation like raw deal. I'ts actually safer-Imo to use overseas sources if your just buying personal amounts. I just remember the whole Anapharm scandal and the whole operation raw deal busts they got ugly!

Overseas sources are very hard to fuck with look at ashop they have been around for 20 years. They don't sell anything that great but it does have some shit in it.

If you can get TRT I do but they fuck me I only get 200mg every 2 weeks so it's not enough but this way you can buy less from a UGL and at least you know the shit your doctor shoots in you is real shit.