Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Will Israel provoke a war with Iran before they get the A-bomb?

(1/7) > >>

Gargamel:
It sure feels that way. I think Israel very much wants Iran to retaliate for their attack in Syria so they can escalate further. Will drag the US into the conflict eventually. Iran must know this and it must be humiliating for them that they cannot respond to Israel's provocation because they need a little more time for the A-bomb.

oldschoolfan:

--- Quote from: Gargamel on April 13, 2024, 11:07:51 AM ---It sure feels that way. I think Israel very much wants Iran to retaliate for their attack in Syria so they can escalate further. Will drag the US into the conflict eventually. Iran must know this and it must be humiliating for them that they cannot respond to Israel's provocation because they need a little more time for the A-bomb.

--- End quote ---

i remember reading once that colin powell said israel had over 100 nukes and they where all pointed at iran. i may be off on the number but it was alot

_bruce_:

If the US hadn't been captured / infiltrated none of these problems would exist.

Van_Bilderass:
They may be the cause of WWIII yet. The "Samson option" etc. Everyone is shitting bricks now these past days. Israel has been trying to get the US to fight Iran for years/decades for them. War with Iran would be a complete disaster for the world as everyone knows.

El Diablo Blanco:
Who was that wise man that once said Jews are behind every war and got canceled for life?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version