Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Student charged after slapping female teacher

(1/7) > >>

Gym Rat:

https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/us-news/north-carolina-high-school-student-charged-with-assault-after-slapping-teacher/

SweetDaddySiki:
Too bad she wasn't armed. Then she could have blew his empty head off when he approached her.

robcguns:
Who would have thought it would be a black kid.

a_pupil:
One of the things I teach my kids is to respect teachers.

I made that mistake of being dick to school teachers when I was a kid as I didn't have much guidance.

You don't realise until you're older that they were just trying to help you and how tough their job is. No way I'd want to be in charge of 30 nearly full-grown adults 8 hours a day Monday to Friday. That's hell.

Ghetto communities don't try to instil that respect for authority. Instead they push their kids to be more loud and ignorant lol.

gib:

--- Quote from: a_pupil on April 17, 2024, 06:16:58 AM ---One of the things I teach my kids is to respect teachers.

I made that mistake of being dick to school teachers when I was a kid as I didn't have much guidance.

You don't realise until you're older that they were just trying to help you and how tough their job is. No way I'd want to be in charge of 30 nearly full-grown adults 8 hours a day Monday to Friday. That's hell.

Ghetto communities don't try to instil that respect for authority. Instead they push their kids to be more loud and ignorant lol.

--- End quote ---

That is really good you are doing that. You can't change the past, but you are addressing wrongdoings that you are now aware of, which is the sign of a good man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version