Author Topic: atention gimicks.. and also the good pupils that are legit,,  (Read 9383 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
atention gimicks.. and also the good pupils that are legit,,
« on: December 26, 2017, 05:40:32 PM »
you got to understand that unlike gimiks and shared accounts on here and on gh15.. I cant do it,, I give blocks to gtbig I give blocks to gh15

I can only answer your bodybuild questions.. your "ownings".. or any other nonsense you present on here when I have the time to log to gtbig

you can check my logs on gh15 if im nto on there I most likely not on here

1 individual
1 account
13 years of total domination

this must be understood i simply dont have the time,, everything i put on here is real legit information.. but i can not be pmed on gh15 why didn't i come here to answer something.. i mean you got to have minimal sense.. minimal not a lot,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: atention gimicks.. and also the good pupils that are legit,,
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 06:10:51 PM »
you got to understand that unlike gimiks and shared accounts on here and on gh15.. I cant do it,, I give blocks to gtbig I give blocks to gh15

I can only answer your bodybuild questions.. your "ownings".. or any other nonsense you present on here when I have the time to log to gtbig

you can check my logs on gh15 if im nto on there I most likely not on here

1 individual
1 account

this must be understood i simply dont have the time,, everything i put on here is real legit information.. but i can not be pmed on gh15 why didn't i come here to answer something.. i mean you got to have minimal sense.. minimal not a lot,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

this has been said 100's of time by people on forums and social media, all of whom including me and you who are seemingly on these boards and/or social media 18 hours a day posting
"

mayan

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 06:39:10 PM »
1 individual
1 account

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

So you're the real gh15, the legendary pro that has been telling the truth to wannabe-pro retarded meatheads for well over a decade?!?  Wow, it's an honor!  Thanks, gh15 for being so giving of your time and sharing so much knowledge online for so many years.  And all for zero compensation.  You're a clear example of someone who understands the value of giving back!! 

Bicycle repairman

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2017, 07:26:06 PM »
The fact that you have been the same idiot for 13 years doesn't mean automatically that all the nonsense you write is true.

The fact someone can't demostrate you are NOT an IFBB Pro doesn't mean automatically that you are an IFBB Pro.

And I could go on and on.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 07:56:12 PM »

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Lions hardly make to the 7th birthday, to 13 no fucking way  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 08:15:56 PM »
some lions live to 7-8 which is pretty good.. but! the strongest and bravest that end up being also the wisest and oldest..  make it to 12 13 and eternity..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 08:53:03 PM »
This thread needs a black widow or two

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2017, 08:59:56 PM »
some lions live to 7-8 which is pretty good.. but! the strongest and bravest that end up being also the wisest and oldest..  make it to 12 13 and eternity..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

How deep is that snow .............. 8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2017, 10:00:03 AM »
this is your block for the day,, use it wizely,, I'm here now my loonateeks,,

I told you I give blocks to gtbig.. even to my own sites I give blocks,, you get to a level when all yo uneed to do is give blocks,, this is what you call greatness.. I wish some of you felt it.. I really do,,

let me go tru the rubbish nonsense and maybe even some interesting topics worth my time here,,

give me a few all will nbe answerd

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel