Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Pros cycles

(1/7) > >>

youandme:
What happend to the list of various pros cycles cant find it??

Sir Duchaine:

--- Quote from: youandme on October 23, 2005, 10:01:30 AM ---What happend to the list of various pros cycles cant find it??

--- End quote ---

Well, with the general libelous flow, not to mention my details on Paul Borresen, I think you can safely guess that its been fucked off down the road pal

:)

freeagain:

--- Quote from: Sir Duchaine on October 23, 2005, 11:14:38 AM ---Well, with the general libelous flow, not to mention my details on Paul Borresen, I think you can safely guess that its been fucked off down the road pal

--- End quote ---

now paul borreson ...... now that was a monster of a f'uck up in every possible way!

pray tell .. wot other juicy tales of sad bastardship do you have of that deceased kamikaze pilot??

you cant libel 'dead folk' ... fling the shit bruv!

Sir Duchaine:

--- Quote from: freeagain on October 23, 2005, 12:37:30 PM ---now paul borreson ...... now that was a monster of a f'uck up in every possible way!

pray tell .. wot other juicy tales of sad bastardship do you have of that deceased kamikaze pilot??

you cant libel 'dead folk' ... fling the shit bruv!

--- End quote ---

Jesus, where do we start? talk about a weapons grade, fucking wannabbe of a mad scientist guru cuntbox

There was so much in his file, one of my faves was the way - just after splitting with Chemical and establishing Biohazard - he fleeced his manufacturing company (Cambridge Manufacturing) to the tune of at least £50,000 lol, I know it was at least 50 grand because the rumor circulating was 40 and when I asked the guy at Cambridge "how he felt after being mugged off by Paul?" he replied "Forty?? I wish it was only forty, why dont you try more like Eighty" LOL

Seriously, I dont think Paul ever paid anyone, not for his supps or the printers for printing his Govenor magazine, a magazine that was very nice to look at, but then again, I could create the worlds nicest looking mag if I didnt pay the fucking printers!!!

Lets not get onto how much he fleeced his collective of investors for (BTW, for the Americans looking in, the collective included Trevor Smith, Pauls USA based partner)

Well, when I say 'lets not' I actually mean... shall we? lol

Ronnie asks: "Can you lend me a fiver Trev?"

youandme:

--- Quote from: Sir Duchaine on October 23, 2005, 11:14:38 AM ---Well, with the general libelous flow, not to mention my details on Paul Borresen, I think you can safely guess that its been fucked off down the road pal

--- End quote ---
Damn it >:(

What did you have to say about Paul's cycles?
Remember that website what was it called biohazard.com or something trevor and paul would post. I always wondered if their supps were legit. The Governor magazine looked like a spinoff of PUMP magazine, during that time.

Anyways if someone has that cycle of Dorians pm it to me if you would.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version