Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

women and steroids

<< < (2/3) > >>

Beyond Genetics:

--- Quote from: whodey on November 05, 2005, 11:02:31 PM ---What percentage of women in the ifbb (not bodybuilding but fitness and figure) are most likely using steroids? I am new to bodybuilding and I am intrigued with the dont ask dont tell culture of womens fit/figure...

--- End quote ---

I'd say at least half.

I'veknown several girls who did figure and fitness and about half did steroids, (not a lot usually, just anavar, or something mild like that) and about 75% did something illegal as far as dieting or water went.

blaster:
Women shouldn't use steroids. It's the male hormone.

It would be like us guys juicing on estrogen.

Of course, that's only my opinion.

Alison:

--- Quote from: blaster on November 07, 2005, 03:00:46 PM ---Women shouldn't use steroids. It's the male hormone.

It would be like us guys juicing on estrogen.

Of course, that's only my opinion.

--- End quote ---
You are aware that women carry test as well as other "Male hormones" naturally right?

Anything regional champ and higher levels all use steroids. 

blaster:

--- Quote from: Alison on November 09, 2005, 02:53:22 PM ---You are aware that women carry test as well as other "Male hormones" naturally right?

Anything regional champ and higher levels all use steroids. 

--- End quote ---

Yes, I am aware. But the ratio is opposite to that of men i.e we have more test while they have more est. Test IS the male hormone.

Can u imagine a bunch of she-males taking estrogen and competing? That would be a laugh!

Alison:

--- Quote from: blaster on November 09, 2005, 03:08:32 PM ---Yes, I am aware. But the ratio is opposite to that of men i.e we have more test while they have more est. Test IS the male hormone.

Can u imagine a bunch of she-males taking estrogen and competing? That would be a laugh!

--- End quote ---

Competing in BBing... No I cant that would be stupid.

BUT...  I was in RI this past summer and I went to a beauty contest of ALL she males.  So they do take female hormones and compete.  Was actually A fun contest to see.  I gotta tell ya....  Many of those guys were beautiful looking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version