Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.

(1/17) > >>

WalterWhite:
Drug talk is around 13:40

Any thoughts on this?

illuminati:

--- Quote from: WalterWhite on March 04, 2020, 12:30:35 AM ---Drug talk is around 13:40

Any thoughts on this?

--- End quote ---

He seems genuine enough - If he’s got good quality PEDs then his amounts are believable
& Sufficient - I’d rather listen to him than some of the Idiotic Shotgun dosages spouted by many.
Many many fools think More is Better.
Just as an aside I know 2 Lads On Supposedly Tren 600mg 3x a week + whatever else.
Very clearly there 600mg Tren is Crap. 

IroNat:
His liver hasn't made a comment thus far.

WalterWhite:

--- Quote from: illuminati on March 04, 2020, 12:45:01 AM ---He seems genuine enough - If he’s got good quality PEDs then his amounts are believable
& Sufficient - I’d rather listen to him than some of the Idiotic Shotgun dosages spouted by many.
Many many fools think More is Better.
Just as an aside I know 2 Lads On Supposedly Tren 600mg 3x a week + whatever else.
Very clearly there 600mg Tren is Crap. 

--- End quote ---

He must really have a tough time with weight if he's running zero test. Most of the pro's I've heard on podcasts/yt willing to discuss gear keep it fairly sensible all things considered.  Standard test seems to run from 1k to 1.5 and pharm gh 4 to 8.

That tren must be under dosed.

illuminati:

--- Quote from: WalterWhite on March 04, 2020, 11:03:34 AM ---He must really have a tough time with weight if he's running zero test. Most of the pro's I've heard on podcasts/yt willing to discuss gear keep it fairly sensible all things considered.  Standard test seems to run from 1k to 1.5 and pharm gh 4 to 8.

That tren must be under dosed.

--- End quote ---

Yeah the no Test was the only part I fount a bit odd.
Maybe he’s having a break.

I’d agree with a gram of test if it’s proper good quality that should be ample
Though these 270lb + monsters may well be upping that.

As for those I know taking 1800mg of Tren ace a week 🙄 - I don’t bother trying to speak to
Them about what their taking etc. It’s not worth the effort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version