Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Arrest and Jail the Democrat Liar Cuomo

(1/92) > >>

Walter Sobchak:
No other solution now.

Arrest
Charge
Imprison

Failed Democrat policies killed innocent people and were covered up with blatant lies.

What will Hairplugs Biden do, other than shit his Depends?

Soul Crusher:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/28/nyregion/nursing-home-deaths-cuomo.html

>:(

Soul Crusher:
COVID-19 deaths in NY nursing homes were 50 percent higher than claimed: probe
NY Post ^ | January 28, 2021 | By Nolan Hicks and Bernadette Hogan

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Health Department understated the number of New Yorkers who died in nursing homes during the early days of the coronavirus pandemic by more than 50 percent as the facilities struggled to properly isolate and treat residents amid a state order they not turn away COVID-19 patients.

The bombshell finding was contained in a new 76-page report released Thursday by state Attorney General Letitia James, which found that mismanagement and long-standing problems in the private care business turned nursing homes into COVID death traps.

“As the pandemic and our investigations continue, it is imperative that we understand why the residents of nursing homes in New York unnecessarily suffered at such an alarming rate,” said Attorney General James in a statement.

“While we cannot bring back the individuals we lost to this crisis, this report seeks to offer transparency that the public deserves and to spur increased action to protect our most vulnerable residents,” she continued. “Nursing homes residents and workers deserve to live and work in safe environments, and I will continue to work hard to safeguard this basic right during this precarious time.”

As part of the report, James’ investigators surveyed 62 nursing homes across the state and found that 1,914 residents from those facilities either died there or at nearby hospitals after testing positive for coronavirus or exhibiting symptoms of the deadly disease.

That figure was 56 percent higher than the numbers for those facilities published by the state Department of Health, which only published the number of people who passed away while still at the nursing homes at the time of their deaths, not those who were subsequently taken to a hospital and then died.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

residue:
he really is a massive girl,

Soul Crusher:
CNN’s Chris Cuomo Refuses to Cover Brother’s Body Count Scandal
Newsbusters ^ | 1/28/2021 | Nicholas Fondacaro
Posted on 1/29/2021, 12:33:36

Since last spring, CNN's Prime Time host Chris Cuomo has been pushing unfounded conspiracy theories that Republican Florida Governor Ron DeSantis was trying to cover-up and manipulate coronavirus numbers in the Sunshine State. But in a bombshell report from the New York State Attorney General Letitia James Thursday, it turned out that it was Chris’s brother, Democratic New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, whose administration was manipulating the data.

According to James’s investigation, the New York Health Department was undercounting nursing home deaths by upwards of 50 percent. Nursing home deaths were a touchy subject for the Governor because he refuses to be held accountable for his order to have elderly COVID patients placed in long-term care facilities.

“For most of the past year, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo has tried to brush away a persistent criticism that undermined his national image as the man who led New York through the pandemic: that his policies had allowed thousands of nursing home residents to die of the virus,” wrote The New York Times.

Chris had done his part to try to wash the blood from his brother’s hands.

Over the summer, during one of their many ethically-questionable interviews, Chris callously brushed over the topic of nursing homes in New York:

CHRIS CUOMO: Nursing homes, people died there. They didn't have to, it was mismanaged and the operators have been given immunity. What do you have to say about that?

ANDREW CUOMO: Several statements that are not correct, but that's okay, it's your show, you say whatever you want to say.

After their conversation wrapped up, Chris admitted that he couldn’t act as a proper journalist when it came to covering family, even touting his brother’s job as governor. “Unusual times, right? He's my big brother, I love him, of course, I'm not objective, but let's call it straight. Look at the state. Look at the numbers. Look at New Jersey. Look at Connecticut. Look how they came together. Yeah, he's my brother. There's no question, I can cry about it in a second,” he said.

He added: “But the results are there for all to see. Was it perfect? No. You tell me what is. But look at the state our country’s in. And if you don't think this is going to be reflected in what happens in November, then you haven't been paying attention.”

And we would be remiss if we left out how Chris turned one of their interviews into a Cuomo comedy show, pulling out giant cotton swaps to mock the size of his brother's nose after he took a COVID test (pictured above).

Looking a little bit further back, we saw how Chris was actively smearing Florida and DeSantis as Andrew packed COVID into nursing homes (pictured above). “All right. Look, I know there are numbers at you, flying all over the place. And I know it's hard to trust them. And I'm going to give you a new reason to be distrustful of the numbers,” he said from his basement quarantine, at the time. “Florida.”

“They're hiding the death numbers. They’re hiding the death numbers,” he later exclaimed to CNN Tonight host Don Lemon. And throughout the rest of 2020, Chris would harken back to his Florida-bashing conspiracy theories and pontificate about how government officials don’t hide data for “good reason.”

Why’s your brother hiding nursing home deaths, Chris?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version