Author Topic: Two 911 Commission members write book  (Read 8956 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Two 911 Commission members write book
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2006, 12:51:40 AM »
I was jsut pointing out that it's more and more people in govt positions willing to completely submarine their own careers by making such statements.  it's not some crazy loon in their basement.  It's men and women with very good understandings of politics, military workings, etc.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2006, 12:58:55 AM »
I was jsut pointing out that it's more and more people in govt positions willing to completely submarine their own careers by making such statements.  it's not some crazy loon in their basement.  It's men and women with very good understandings of politics, military workings, etc.

I don't really know much about the people on your list, but I'd put McKinney in the "crazy loon" category.   :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2006, 09:29:30 AM »
I don't really know much about the people on your list, but I'd put McKinney in the "crazy loon" category.   :)

Then maybe you should find out who some of these other people are:

Please See: Partial List of Panel Presenters at American Scholars Symposium on 911

Please See: Opening Introductory Remarks of the American Scholars Symposium on 911

as well as The Panel Discussion of The American Scholars Symposium on 911.

The individuals seemed credible enough to be carried by C-Span.

Btw a_joker, you're right, they didn't find thermite. What they found was military grade thermate ...even worse.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2006, 09:41:52 AM »
Then maybe you should find out who some of these other people are:

Please See: Partial List of Panel Presenters at American Scholars Symposium on 911

Please See: Opening Introductory Remarks of the American Scholars Symposium on 911

as well as The Panel Discussion of The American Scholars Symposium on 911.

The individuals seemed credible enough to be carried by C-Span.

I love C-SPAN, but they are equal opportunity.  They give air time to rational and crazy people alike.  Do you remember the clip someone posted a while back of the guy on C-SPAN talking about how we have to kill all white people?  I guess he was credible too?

Someone with letters behind their name talking about a theory full of incomprehensible holes is still just a person talking about a theory full of incomprehensible holes.  It's sort of like this guy I (unfortunately) have to deal with who has told me, repeatedly, that he has a master's degree in counseling psychology.  That just makes him an irritating guy who likes to hear himself talk, but has M.S. behind his name.  That don't impress me much.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2006, 09:56:56 AM »
thermate (thermite/sulfur compound) and nonathermate, which is supposed to be very very high grade explosive.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2006, 01:03:04 AM »
I love C-SPAN, but they are equal opportunity.  They give air time to rational and crazy people alike.  Do you remember the clip someone posted a while back of the guy on C-SPAN talking about how we have to kill all white people?  I guess he was credible too?

{wince}   :-[  {lol} ok point taken

Someone with letters behind their name talking about a theory full of incomprehensible holes is still just a person talking about a theory full of incomprehensible holes.  It's sort of like this guy I (unfortunately) have to deal with who has told me, repeatedly, that he has a master's degree in counseling psychology.  That just makes him an irritating guy who likes to hear himself talk, but has M.S. behind his name.  That don't impress me much.   

Did you actually watch the clips? Because if you found those incomprehensible, ...you have a definite problem.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2006, 11:41:55 AM »
{wince}   :-[  {lol} ok point taken

Did you actually watch the clips? Because if you found those incomprehensible, ...you have a definite problem.

If I don't agree with you then something must be wrong with me?  That's a tired argument Jag.

I'm reluctant to click on any more of your links, because the last few were commercials. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2006, 03:11:21 PM »
If I don't agree with you then something must be wrong with me?  That's a tired argument Jag.

I'm reluctant to click on any more of your links, because the last few were commercials. 

That's a cop out!

Any mind that says I'm not going to even LOOK at the evidence, I'm simply going to dismiss it outright because it's different is a conditioned mind, ...one that is unbelievably imprisoned while thinking it's free. We are given a conditioned reality that is sooo different from what is actually happening that that gap, that chasm between what we are conditioned from cradle to grave to believe is reality, and what's actually going on is so great, that many people are unable to make the leap. That's not by accident. That's by design.
w

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2006, 07:22:27 PM »
I always find it funny how people who write about conspiracry theories never do it on a free forum like the internet but always write a book about it...