Author Topic: Yay! James Woods is back on Twitter!  (Read 7697 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Yay! James Woods is back on Twitter!
« on: February 07, 2020, 07:26:42 PM »
He was sorely missed. A national treasure. This has been such a good week to be an American.

James Woods@RealJamesWoods

The #Clintons are like nuclear cockroaches. They can survive anything. Remember you read it here: #HillaryClinton has a solid chance at being the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee in a brokered convention. She’s the Terminator of American politics.

(referring to the Iowa Caucus)

The #Democrats have cheated  elections for so long, they can’t even elect themselves... #IowaCaucusDisaster

(referring to Qassim al-Rimi, the leader of terror group al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, was killed in an airstrike)

I didn’t see the #CNN report. Were they in tears? The Middle East is running out of “austere religious scholars”

(referring to Mitt Romney and the Mormon's strict regulations regarding underwear)

This is the guy who passes a silent stinker in the elevator and then proceeds to lecture everybody about intestinal management. You’ll never come back from this one, Mittens. Even your magic pants won’t save you. #MittTheRat

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Yay! James Woods is back on Twitter!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 09:02:11 PM »

The #Democrats have cheated  elections for so long, they can’t even elect themselves... #IowaCaucusDisaster

LOL!

It was funny seeing the Republican Party try to prevent Trump from being the presidential candidate.  I was thinking...do these people not want political power?

I guess that's when conspiracy theories come about - it would seem like only certain candidates are "permitted" to be president, whether Democrat or Republican.  And since both Trump, as well as Bernie Sanders, didn't fit the "approved" criteria for presidential candidates, neither of them were "allowed" to run.

The Democrats were successful in preventing Bernie Sanders from running, but the best effort by the Republicans did not prevent Trump from running for president.

As for James Woods - he's great!  I loved him in "The Hard Way" with Michael J. Fox!  Great movie.  Great actor in general, and I love his work on Twitter.  8)

Another person on Twitter said that Woods' tweets would cost him the ability to work in Hollywood ever again, and he replied "I don't expect to ever work in this town again."

I like that he's at a point in life where he can put his own personal principles/politics over appearing in more Hollywood movies.  Sounds like he is in a financial position where that is possible, and he would rather speak his truth than to self-censor himself to promote the leftist agenda of Hollyweird.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 03:06:23 AM »
He does make them melt down, the original troll. I dont get why they do though.

They post anti-Pubtard, anti-Trump, "kill the prez", all sorts of ridiculous stuff, he says something to them, they melt like babies.
Weak-minded fools.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 05:56:45 AM »
He does make them melt down, the original troll. I dont get why they do though.

They post anti-Pubtard, anti-Trump, "kill the prez", all sorts of ridiculous stuff, he says something to them, they melt like babies.
Weak-minded fools.

Love James Woods though!
Q

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 06:10:35 AM »
He was sorely missed. A national treasure. This has been such a good week to be an American.

James Woods@RealJamesWoods

The #Clintons are like nuclear cockroaches. They can survive anything. Remember you read it here: #HillaryClinton has a solid chance at being the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee in a brokered convention. She’s the Terminator of American politics.

The #Democrats have cheated  elections for so long, they can’t even elect themselves... #IowaCaucusDisaster

(referring to Qassim al-Rimi, the leader of terror group al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, was killed in an airstrike)

I didn’t see the #CNN report. Were they in tears? The Middle East is running out of “austere religious scholars”

(referring to Mitt Romney and the Mormon's strict regulations regarding underwear)

This is the guy who passes a silent stinker in the elevator and then proceeds to lecture everybody about intestinal management. You’ll never come back from this one, Mittens. Even your magic pants won’t save you. #MittTheRat

LOL... This is great stuff^

Worth a follow for sure.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 06:23:37 AM »
He’s awesome! When did he become so forthright with his beliefs? Asking particularly as I wonder how it affected him getting big roles. He’s been in a ton of movies and his a stellar actor so I’m guessing it wasn’t too drastic

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2020, 06:34:11 AM »
He’s awesome! When did he become so forthright with his beliefs? Asking particularly as I wonder how it affected him getting big roles. He’s been in a ton of movies and his a stellar actor so I’m guessing it wasn’t too drastic

I don't think he told everyone how he REALLY felt until after his movies were done and he invested intelligently and had Fuck you-money. (So he wouldnt be dependent on Hollywood or anyone else anymore)

I'm thinking at least 2000+

Before 2000 he probably wasn't as vocal with his opinions as he is now.
Q

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2020, 10:32:23 PM »

It has hurt his acting career. Even his lifetime agent left him in 2018 when Woods started posting on Twitter some years ago. James is at a point in life where he doesn't give a shit. He's all about playing Poker these days and I heard he's pretty damn good.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2020, 10:33:34 PM »
I don't think he told everyone how he REALLY felt until after his movies were done and he invested intelligently and had Fuck you-money. (So he wouldnt be dependent on Hollywood or anyone else anymore)

I'm thinking at least 2000+

Before 2000 he probably wasn't as vocal with his opinions as he is now.

I think a lot of actors are like that. I can't blame them. It just gives them more of an incentive to get the F.U. money.

borsen8

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2020, 11:10:34 PM »
oh great, another right wing nutjob on the case  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2020, 12:24:14 AM »

Ah, already Woods is causing liberals to meltdown.

The guy is a force of nature.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2020, 01:09:41 AM »

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2020, 01:13:22 AM »

The word you are looking for is normal.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2020, 01:20:03 AM »

And maybe even small roles. Woods last appearance seems to be in 2013, when he appeared in 6 episodes of Showtime's critically acclaimed series Ray Donovan starring Liev Schrieber, and Jon Voight. His last film credit being a voice role in the 2016 animated film “Bling.” Looks like he may not have an agent these days either. James Woods’ agent dropped him as a client on July 4th 2018. Ken Kaplan told the Woods that he was feeling patriotic.

Woods should be okay though. His net worth is 10 mil.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2020, 03:14:49 AM »
Is he sexual though?

I’m asking for Prime. Word is that James has one of the biggest hogs in Holllywood. I am sure Primeee Poo hates James politics - but I bet he literally salivates thinking about James’s “Wood”

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2020, 05:05:23 AM »

Is that his daughter? or grand daughter?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2020, 05:18:39 AM »
Is that his daughter? or grand daughter?

Haha girlfriend.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2020, 05:21:52 AM »
Now that you're all fans of James, I hope you'll tune in and watch Videodrome.

It certainly is a custom tailored movie for the discerning republican.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2020, 05:42:11 AM »
Woods is the best!  Twitter will ban him again as we get close to the election. His violation will be pointing out how Democrats will destroy the country and that is a violation of community standards.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2020, 05:55:27 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2020, 06:02:18 AM »
Wtf???

you have to be quite rich to lick a young pussy like that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2020, 11:33:46 AM »
Is he sexual though?

I’m asking for Prime. Word is that James has one of the biggest hogs honkers in Holllywood. I am sure Primeee Poo hates James politics - but I bet he literally salivates thinking about James’s “Wood”

Ewww! Fixed.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2020, 11:49:50 AM »
Ewww! Fixed.

It could have been James Woods' twelve inches poking through the glory hole that fateful day. You will never know.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2020, 01:29:10 PM »
you have to be quite rich to lick a young pussy like that.
Oh well, whatever floats his boat

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2020, 01:34:48 PM »
Ah, already Woods is causing liberals to meltdown.

The guy is a force of nature.
Thanks for alerting this to us Pellius.  James Woods and Trump are the only reason I am on Twitter and have not logged on for weeks until today.  Love watching Woods cause meltdowns.