Author Topic: Manny Pacquiao Vs. Sugar Shane IS TODAY (Saturday, May 7th)  (Read 32024 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Manny Pacquiao Vs. Sugar Shane IS TODAY (Saturday, May 7th)
« on: April 03, 2011, 10:28:02 PM »
STYLES MAKE FIGHTS

BOTH THESE MEN LIKE TO BRAWL

PACQUIAO'S GREATEST TEST TO DATE

Inside their lives. Outside the ring. SHOWTIME SPORTS presents FIGHT CAMP 360°: PACQUIAO VS. MOSLEY. This four-part documentary series gives fans unprecedented access to the lives of boxing superstars Manny Pacquiao and "Sugar" Shane Mosley as they prepare for their World Welterweight Championship matchup. Go beyond the gym and behind the scenes for a ringside seat into the deals, disputes and drama leading up to the biggest boxing event of the year.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs. Sugar Shane Mosley *The Mega Fight*
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 10:34:37 PM »
Manny Pacquiao is being called the greatest boxer since Muhammad Ali

Notable wins/loses:

Shane Mosley is considered one of the best welterweights of the past 20 years

Notable wins/loses:

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 10:36:04 PM »
Manny Pacquiao's interview with 60 Minutes

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 10:45:13 PM »
I can't wait for this one......I love both fighters.....I give the edge to Manny....But Shane will bring the audience to the edge of their seats!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 10:56:52 PM »
All big Las Vegas fights are fun. If you get a chance, please try and attend one.

If I were a betting man, I might place a dollar or two on Manny.
a

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 02:23:44 AM »
Why dont they be REAL men,m get in a cage and roll round with their legs wrapped rounf each other?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 05:05:33 AM »
All big Las Vegas fights are fun. If you get a chance, please try and attend one.

If I were a betting man, I might place a dollar or two on Manny.

this is one of those fights that no one really wants to see but the boxing marketing machine will push anyway.

Shane looking for 1 last big pay day
Paq just trying not lose and mess up his big pay day with Floyd.
I

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 05:18:32 AM »
Pac will whip his ass.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 07:47:19 AM »
Pacman will KO his ass in 5
L

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 08:42:33 AM »
Mosley is done,shot and finished!His trainer know it,his camp know it,but nobody will tell him because the show must go on and there is a lot money to be made.
In my opinion he lost his last fight with Sergio Mora and Mora is B level fighter.
Against Mayweather Shane lost every rounds beside the second when he hit Floyd with two overhead punches.Shane was lucky that Floyd does not have much power in his punch and was just was looking to score a 12 rounds victory instead of KO with him.
The reality is that Shane is done since long time,his footwork is garbage now.Do you remember his fight with Mayorga? Mosley vs Mayorga was a close fight until an out of shape Mayorga gassed out at the end of fight and Shane KO him.
Shane victory with Margarito was mislading because Margarito had to lose 50 pounds in 8 weeks leading to the fight.Rumor was that Margarito after the victory with Cotto balloned to close to 200 pounds.The dramatic weight loss and fact that Margarito knew before to step in the ring  that he would be suspended and possibly radiate from competitive boxing because he was cougth with illegal wrapping by the officials minutes before the bouts allowed Shane easy KO Margarito. In that fight Margarito was shadow of himself,he was spent physically and mentally!
This will be the easiest fight for Pacquiao since Hatton,MANNY WILL KO MOSLEY INSIDE 6 ROUNDS, maybe less if Mosley corner trow the towel.
Shane should have retired already long time ago, keeping fighting fighter like Pacquiao at 40 years old could leave Mosley with serious brain damage!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 08:55:43 AM »
Mosley is done,shot and finished!His trainer know it,his camp know it,but nobody will tell him because the show must go on and there is a lot money to be made.
In my opinion he lost his last fight with Sergio Mora and Mora is B level fighter.
Against Mayweather Shane lost every rounds beside the second when he hit Floyd with two overhead punches.Shane was lucky that Floyd does not have much power in his punch and was just was looking to score a 12 rounds victory instead of KO with him.
The reality is that Shane is done since long time,his footwork is garbage now.Do you remember his fight with Mayorga? Mosley vs Mayorga was a close fight until an out of shape Mayorga gassed out at the end of fight and Shane KO him.
Shane victory with Margarito was mislading because Margarito had to lose 50 pounds in 8 weeks leading to the fight.Rumor was that Margarito after the victory with Cotto balloned to close to 200 pounds.The dramatic weight loss and fact that Margarito knew before to step in the ring  that he would be suspended and possibly radiate from competitive boxing because he was cougth with illegal wrapping by the officials minutes before the bouts allowed Shane easy KO Margarito. In that fight Margarito was shadow of himself,he was spent physically and mentally!
This will be the easiest fight for Pacquiao since Hatton,MANNY WILL KO MOSLEY INSIDE 6 ROUNDS, maybe less if Mosley corner trow the towel.
Shane should have retired already long time ago, keeping fighting fighter like Pacquiao at 40 years old could leave Mosley with serious brain damage!

Excuses. Shane would have beaten Margarito any day of the week past and present. Let's be realistic. His style was all wrong vs shane.

And if what you say is true about marg being 200 pre (which I highly doubt since I've never heard of that at all) that is not shane's fault.

Fact is shane is in over his head looking to get paid and has a punchers chance in his back pocket and that's about it. Sure he's bigger, stronger and has nice hand speed still and chin , but he's old. He'll be there for Manny to find. As soon as shane unleashes a bomb upside manny's big head and manny just bangs his gloves together and bangs his hips saying bring it......this fight is over and might get stopped late possibly if manny mashes the gas going for the ko.

Don't waste your $$$.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 08:58:44 AM »
Shane only has a punchers chance. Manny's punch out put and conditioning will be way to much for a 40 year old Mosley. This isn't a mega fight at all. At 40 Mosley is really putting his health on the line here. This Filipino hurts people. My bet is if Manny wins he'll retire.

mosley is shot, which roach, arum, and all the thieves of boxing know, but the ppv fools think this is a REAL bout.  this is the 3rd fighter pac has fought that fmw already exposed.

mosley has a big right hand chance in this fight because pac has no clue how to fight defensive. see round 2.   

no way pac is the best fighter beating guys after fmw already fought them.

pac will fight bradley next to prove he can fight a young black fighter since bradley has to come up and has a non-punchers chance vs berto who is raw but would throw bombs and upper cuts on pac in which something meaningful would land big time, and roach and arum aint having that happen to their 40% cut of the purse meal ticket. '

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 09:01:08 AM »
It's been all downhill for Mosley these past few years. He's done, finished, kaputt. Pacquiao will entertain the crowd for 4-5 rounds then finish it. Mosley was fantastic at his peak but he's way too old now.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 09:07:18 AM »
mosley is shot, which roach, arum, and all the thieves of boxing know, but the ppv fools think this is a REAL bout.  this is the 3rd fighter pac has fought that fmw already exposed.

mosley has a big right hand chance in this fight because pac has no clue how to fight defensive. see round 2.   

no way pac is the best fighter beating guys after fmw already fought them.

pac will fight bradley next to prove he can fight a young black fighter since bradley has to come up and has a non-punchers chance vs berto who is raw but would throw bombs and upper cuts on pac in which something meaningful would land big time, and roach and arum aint having that happen to their 40% cut of the purse meal ticket. '

Berto seems like he is a rugged counter puncher away from getting KTFO imo. His youth, speed ..etc is covering a TON of holes in his game I feel.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 09:11:13 AM »
Berto seems like he is a rugged counter puncher away from getting KTFO imo. His youth, speed ..etc is covering a TON of holes in his game I feel.

i said he was raw...but pac plays a defenseless boxing game.  styles make fights.  berto would land some meaningful stuff vs pac, real meaningful, which would top anything marquez put on pac at lighter weights.  dont worry that fight wont happen unless berto loses back-back fights and goes on crack.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 09:13:35 AM »
Excuses. Shane would have beaten Margarito any day of the week past and present. Let's be realistic. His style was all wrong vs shane.

And if what you say is true about marg being 200 pre (which I highly doubt since I've never heard of that at all) that is not shane's fault.

Fact is shane is in over his head looking to get paid and has a punchers chance in his back pocket and that's about it. Sure he's bigger, stronger and has nice hand speed still and chin , but he's old. He'll be there for Manny to find. As soon as shane unleashes a bomb upside manny's big head and manny just bangs his gloves together and bangs his hips saying bring it......this fight is over and might get stopped late possibly if manny mashes the gas going for the ko.

Don't waste your $$$.
Dream on my friend! Manny will fight Mosley in the exact way he fought De La Hoya ,he will move around and making impossible for Shane to punch him . Manny will punch to oblivion Shane until the fight will be stopped or Shane will be KO .Shane wont be able to hit Manny like it was not able to hit him Oscar,and Oscar was better boxer and more intelligent than Shane ever was.Dont tell me that Shane won twice with Oscar because he clearly lost the second fight and was stolen to Oscar the same way was stolen against Trinidad!Oscar should won both fights ( the second with Mosley and the one with Trinidad with 3 point margin)Watch the fight if you do not believe me ,they are on youtube. And I am not a Oscar fan!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 09:16:12 AM »
i said he was raw...but pac plays a defenseless boxing game.  styles make fights.  berto would land some meaningful stuff vs pac, real meaningful, which would top anything marquez put on pac at lighter weights.  dont worry that fight wont happen unless berto loses back-back fights and goes on crack.

lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 09:16:47 AM »
Dream on my friend! Manny will fight Mosley in the exact way he fought De La Hoya ,he will move around and making impossible for Shane to punch him . Manny will will punch to oblivion Shane until the fight will be stopped or Shane will be KO .Shane wont be able to hit Manny like it was not able to hit him Oscar,and Oscar was better boxer and more intelligent than Shane ever was.Dont tell me that Shane won twice with Oscar because he clearly lost the second fight and was stolen to Oscar the same way was stolen against Trinidad!Oscar should won both fights ( the second with Mosley and the one with Trinidad with 3 point margin)Watch the fight if you do not believe me ,they are on youtube. And I am not a Oscar fan!

blind oscar lover right here.  you must be mexican.  

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 09:17:39 AM »
Dream on my friend! Manny will fight Mosley in the exact way he fought De La Hoya ,he will move around and making impossible for Shane to punch him . Manny will will punch to oblivion Shane until the fight will be stopped or Shane will be KO .Shane wont be able to hit Manny like it was not able to hit him Oscar,and Oscar was better boxer and more intelligent than Shane ever was.Dont tell me that Shane won twice with Oscar because he clearly lost the second fight and was stolen to Oscar the same way was stolen against Trinidad!Oscar should won both fights ( the second with Mosley and the one with Trinidad with 3 point margin)Watch the fight if you do not believe me ,they are on youtube. And I am not a Oscar fan!

Obviously you don't read. I have shane losing this fight aswell.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 09:21:21 AM »
Obviously you don't read. I have shane losing this fight aswell.
I have read what you said but I am telling you that Manny will not brawl with Shane. He will move in and out and hit mosley with blistering speed!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 09:25:52 AM »
blind oscar lover right here.  you must be mexican.  
No my friend I am not mexican and not mexican-american and as matter of fact I am not even Oscar fan!
Please watch both fights(the second with Shane and the Trinidad) and came back and tell me that Oscar did not win both fight with 3 points margin!

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 11:03:14 AM »
Manny will have him figured out by round 2. Then look for Brother Nazim to stop the fight. He's already got the towel in his hand.
I agree 100%!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 11:43:31 AM »
Manny will have him figured out by round 2. Then look for Brother Nazim to stop the fight. He's already got the towel in his hand.

what kind of nonsense is this?  fmw had him figured out before they stepped in the ring.  before shane was known as toasted, roach was on youtube saying, shane was too big, would balloon to 160 by the bell.  that went out the door when they fought a bigger marg at 5'11" but said sergio at 5'9" at the same catch weight was too big ::).  BS cherry picking!  oscar, hatton and shane were already exposed by fmw.  yep...that makes pac best lb for lb king.  they knew clottie would blood clot.   i give them some credit for a shot cotto but he fights head first so that fight was a bit made since they saw him get dismantle by iron fist. 

Sergio Martinez - this guy is well within manny's range given he is slimmer than shane and much smaller than marg, would dismantle manny within 2-3 rounds.

Judah - He is actually fighting well again at super light,  never had the size to be a true 147.  Has his confidence back and still has crazy hand speed.  Roach wont even fuck with this fight at 144 because you cant gauge can manny get a punch off faster than judah which fmw had major problems doing until judah had one of his breakdowns in the ring.  ::) 

Berto - He is too young and crazy, by mistake slips something thru on manny and manny will have to fight his ass off to get berto off of him.  watch berto when he gets a guy in trouble. 

paul williams - yeah, he is just too big, but isnt a puncher, a work horse.  he'd probably wear manny down with this size since manny cant produce the 160 punch that sergio can.

bradley - young, ok speed but no real power to hurt manny who will clock him throughout the fight.  safe fight for arum's bank acct.

marquez - who the fuck wants to see him and pac again outside of mexicans?  manny has outgrown him.  plus fmw exposed him too at 144 or better.

fmw - they will fight fmw because of the payday.  even if manny lost which he will be counter punch the fuck out the stadium or fmw will pull another number like he did on mosley and fight coming forward against manny who has no clue of a defensive fight.

Bradley is the easy money and safe fight for arum. this is about arum now, manny matters to arum's bank acct.           

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 12:21:19 PM »
lol @ blacks trying to take Manny down a notch...meanwhiles... Floyd is straight up acting like a bitch...what is it ..two or three years he has been ducking pacman ????
L

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 12:45:35 PM »
It was only a couple years ago that Shane beat Margarito and gave Cotto all he could handle.

Don't count Shane out.  He didn't look good against Mayweather because he's very technical. 

Pacman is much like Mosley in that they both like to stand and trade.  Mosley is still quicker than Margarito and Cotto.